Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kay's Service Shop - nests and boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Bump
Bump
How much are you looking for for the Permafrozen chest?
How much are you looking for for the Permafrozen chest?
@marblerequiem

How does 30kt sound? The LAH is 35kt.
@marblerequiem

How does 30kt sound? The LAH is 35kt.
Nice, sounds like a plan.
Nice, sounds like a plan.
Bump
Bump
@Kay13 Around how much would the Morph gene be?

Off your wishlist i have: Skeletal chimes, voltspire intruder, lavaboarne hoax, sundial Imposter, slumbering charlatan, jadecarved decoy, bogus manamonger, thornthick thief, and the fallbush fraud.
@Kay13 Around how much would the Morph gene be?

Off your wishlist i have: Skeletal chimes, voltspire intruder, lavaboarne hoax, sundial Imposter, slumbering charlatan, jadecarved decoy, bogus manamonger, thornthick thief, and the fallbush fraud.
@blackoutbullets

The LAH is about 105kt, so how about 100kt? Whatever combination of wishlist items you want to equal that is fine by me.
@blackoutbullets

The LAH is about 105kt, so how about 100kt? Whatever combination of wishlist items you want to equal that is fine by me.
@Kay13 Would you be ok with doing the morph gene for the voltspire intruder (LAH is 39kt) , lavaborn hoax (LAH is 49kt) and the sundial imposter (LAH is 48kt)?

EDIT: I added LAH prices so you wouldnt think i was trying to be cheap and what not.
@Kay13 Would you be ok with doing the morph gene for the voltspire intruder (LAH is 39kt) , lavaborn hoax (LAH is 49kt) and the sundial imposter (LAH is 48kt)?

EDIT: I added LAH prices so you wouldnt think i was trying to be cheap and what not.
@blackoutbullets

Sure thing! Setting up CR now.
@blackoutbullets

Sure thing! Setting up CR now.
@blackoutbullets

Oh man. I completely messed up. I have a python gene, not a morph gene. I am so sorry.
@blackoutbullets

Oh man. I completely messed up. I have a python gene, not a morph gene. I am so sorry.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16