Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl 11 Brewing Service [Open]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kf0n09ybljinfx4/windf2.png[/img] [nextcol][color=#EEEEEE]______________________________________________________[/color] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=5][size=5][color=green]Crosswinds Clan[/color][/size] [size=7][color=green][font=Monotype Corsiva]Free Brewing Service[/font][/size][/color][/center] [nextcol][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jpkmym3nbwruyos/windf1.png[/img][/columns] [/center][center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/64593bb256d4b9aed523f00104e00746/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o3_500.png[/img][/center] [columns] ----- You are greeted by a mysterious blind witch: [size=3][i]"I know all about your desire for brewed goods. Provide me with the right ingredients and I shall boil and mix them together in the cauldron to create what you crave the most."[/i][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] ----- [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5681909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/56820/5681909_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [center] [left] Welcome to the Crosswinds Clan Free Brewing Service! I will accept your ingredients and brew the item you want for you! This service is completely free of charges since my objective is to earn experience to level up the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew. To order this service, post in this thread which item you want me to produce for you. If I'm already brewing for another user, I will add your name to the Waiting List below. When your turn comes, I will ping you asking you to send me a one-way crossroads with all the needed ingredients. Once the brewing is ready, I will send the item to you via one-way crossroads. If you prefer, I can lend you one of my own dragons as a collateral in exchange for your ingredients until the brewing is finished. We will then swap the produced item for my dragon via crossroads. Please ask for a collateral dragon if you prefer it this way. When you send me the ingredients, please make sure that you're sending all of them, including any required treasure. You don't need to send anything extra, unless you want to make a donation~ I'm going to take a break from reducing. [s]If you want me to reduce your items to produce transmutation materials (goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck) for you, then this service will not be free since I will gain only 15 exp per item. Payment can be in the form of extra items or treasure (1kt per reduced item). The maximum number of items I will reduce is 10 per turn.[/s] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7][color=green]Level 11 Cauldron[/color][/size][/font] At the moment, I only have access to lvl 11 recipes. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][size=4][b][color=#6B0000]'Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0' [/b][/color][/size][/url] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/64593bb256d4b9aed523f00104e00746/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o3_500.png[/img][/center][center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7][color=green]Currently Brewing[/color][/size][/font][/center] Nothing [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/64593bb256d4b9aed523f00104e00746/tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o3_500.png[/img][/center][center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7][color=green]Waiting List[/color][/size][/font][/center] [left] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [/left]
windf2.png ______________________________________________________
Crosswinds Clan
Free Brewing Service
windf1.png
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o3_500.png

You are greeted by a mysterious blind witch:

"I know all about your desire for brewed goods. Provide me with the right ingredients and I shall boil and mix them together in the cauldron to create what you crave the most."

cauldron_loading.gif

5681909_350.png

Welcome to the Crosswinds Clan Free Brewing Service! I will accept your ingredients and brew the item you want for you! This service is completely free of charges since my objective is to earn experience to level up the Baldwin's Bubbling Brew.

To order this service, post in this thread which item you want me to produce for you. If I'm already brewing for another user, I will add your name to the Waiting List below. When your turn comes, I will ping you asking you to send me a one-way crossroads with all the needed ingredients. Once the brewing is ready, I will send the item to you via one-way crossroads.

If you prefer, I can lend you one of my own dragons as a collateral in exchange for your ingredients until the brewing is finished. We will then swap the produced item for my dragon via crossroads. Please ask for a collateral dragon if you prefer it this way.

When you send me the ingredients, please make sure that you're sending all of them, including any required treasure. You don't need to send anything extra, unless you want to make a donation~

I'm going to take a break from reducing. If you want me to reduce your items to produce transmutation materials (goo, ooze, sludge, slime, muck) for you, then this service will not be free since I will gain only 15 exp per item. Payment can be in the form of extra items or treasure (1kt per reduced item). The maximum number of items I will reduce is 10 per turn.

Level 11 Cauldron
At the moment, I only have access to lvl 11 recipes.

'Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0'

Currently Brewing
Nothing

Waiting List
tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio3_100.png tumblr_onfl7vFzOC1tv56zio4_100.png
Open~
Open~
Up~
Up~
Would you be able to make a Juvenile Starsweeper? not sure how much it costs but it's a familiar that i really really want!
Would you be able to make a Juvenile Starsweeper? not sure how much it costs but it's a familiar that i really really want!
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
tumblr_inline_n2t755SMwm1r9ywrd.gif
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@queenmagnolia Yes, I can make a Juvenile Starsweeper for you :D You need: [item=Juvenile Starsweeper]= 2 Purple Goo, 3 Green Sludge, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Gold Muck, 5300 treasure. [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction]= 2 Green Goo, 1 Yellow Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, 250 treasure. [item=Glass Beaker]= 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, 50 treasure.
@queenmagnolia
Yes, I can make a Juvenile Starsweeper for you :D

You need:
Juvenile Starsweeper = 2 Purple Goo, 3 Green Sludge, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Gold Muck, 5300 treasure.

Irradiated Alchemical Reduction = 2 Green Goo, 1 Yellow Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, 250 treasure.

Glass Beaker = 1 Green Ooze, 1 Green Sludge, 4 Broken Bottle, 50 treasure.
I'm missing one ingredient for that list: Irradiated Alchemical Reduction. Could I trouble you to make that? I have the ingredients for it and will also pay that one's price!

will include donation bc i really appreciate you doing this brewing service!!
I'm missing one ingredient for that list: Irradiated Alchemical Reduction. Could I trouble you to make that? I have the ingredients for it and will also pay that one's price!

will include donation bc i really appreciate you doing this brewing service!!
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@queenmagnolia
I can brew the Irradiated Alchemical Reduction for you, no problem :3
Can you please send me the 2 Green Goo, 1 Yellow Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, 250 treasure needed to produce it?
You don't need to pay anything else but I do appreciate any donations, thank you!~
@queenmagnolia
I can brew the Irradiated Alchemical Reduction for you, no problem :3
Can you please send me the 2 Green Goo, 1 Yellow Ooze, 1 Glass Beaker, 250 treasure needed to produce it?
You don't need to pay anything else but I do appreciate any donations, thank you!~
One way trade, yes? since technically I don't need the alchemical reducation lol Sending now!
One way trade, yes? since technically I don't need the alchemical reducation lol Sending now!
♥Opaline Hatchery♥
♥A Beginner's Hatchery♥
@queenmagnolia
One way trade would be faster, but if you prefer to keep one of my dragons as collateral until the brewings are finished, you can set up a two-way crossroads and I will send you a derg :> We will swap the familiar and the dragon later.
@queenmagnolia
One way trade would be faster, but if you prefer to keep one of my dragons as collateral until the brewings are finished, you can set up a two-way crossroads and I will send you a derg :> We will swap the familiar and the dragon later.
@queenmagnolia
The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction has been made! Now to phase 2: Juvenile Starsweeper!
Could you please set up a crossroads with the other ingredients? 2 Purple Goo, 3 Green Sludge, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Gold Muck, 5300 treasure.
If you want me to lend you a collateral, please tell me and I will send you one of my own dragons.
@queenmagnolia
The Irradiated Alchemical Reduction has been made! Now to phase 2: Juvenile Starsweeper!
Could you please set up a crossroads with the other ingredients? 2 Purple Goo, 3 Green Sludge, 1 Red Ooze, 1 Irradiated Alchemical Reduction, 1 Gold Muck, 5300 treasure.
If you want me to lend you a collateral, please tell me and I will send you one of my own dragons.
1 2 3 4 5