Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel Hoardsale // LF Corsair's/Gem MP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@starblaziing

That's very odd, I do see the 26kt one, but I also see the one being sold by Massif for 21kt? Would you do 20kt for it then?
@starblaziing

That's very odd, I do see the 26kt one, but I also see the one being sold by Massif for 21kt? Would you do 20kt for it then?
XeQIpmN.png
@laninas

Huh. I guess I must've undercut them too much for their liking at some point, haha. I can definitely do 20kt though; sending a PA!
@laninas

Huh. I guess I must've undercut them too much for their liking at some point, haha. I can definitely do 20kt though; sending a PA!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
^
^
@starblaziing

Would I be able to swap you a Thresher Flatfins for the Corgi and all the Seaspray Overcoats, Boots, and the Cutlass? Since the Flatfins are retired and the Seaspray items cycle I'd prefer to value them closer to their regular Marketplace value than LAH. ^^;
@starblaziing

Would I be able to swap you a Thresher Flatfins for the Corgi and all the Seaspray Overcoats, Boots, and the Cutlass? Since the Flatfins are retired and the Seaspray items cycle I'd prefer to value them closer to their regular Marketplace value than LAH. ^^;
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Er... at LAH, I’d be overpaying by 1.6kg, and even at MP price, I believe I’d be overpaying by around 200g. Fest apparel fluctuates greatly in price as well, so I wouldn’t feel comfortable trading for that price at all, sorry. ;v; For the flatfins, I would be willing to consider valuing the apparel at 20 percent off LAH, however. Would the corgi, Buccaneer’s Seaspray Boots, Swashbuckler’s Seaspray Overcoat, and Swashbuckler’s Cutlass interest you instead? Their LAH is almost 1.4kg.
@Twizz

Er... at LAH, I’d be overpaying by 1.6kg, and even at MP price, I believe I’d be overpaying by around 200g. Fest apparel fluctuates greatly in price as well, so I wouldn’t feel comfortable trading for that price at all, sorry. ;v; For the flatfins, I would be willing to consider valuing the apparel at 20 percent off LAH, however. Would the corgi, Buccaneer’s Seaspray Boots, Swashbuckler’s Seaspray Overcoat, and Swashbuckler’s Cutlass interest you instead? Their LAH is almost 1.4kg.
@starblaziing

Ah, that's understandable. I thought I'd checked the original marketplace prices right but my math was probably off lol.

Would you at all be able to swap out the Swashbuckler Coat for the Privateer and Corsair coats instead? I like the colors on those better rofl and the Privateer coat seems to be pretty cheap in particular on the AH right now.
@starblaziing

Ah, that's understandable. I thought I'd checked the original marketplace prices right but my math was probably off lol.

Would you at all be able to swap out the Swashbuckler Coat for the Privateer and Corsair coats instead? I like the colors on those better rofl and the Privateer coat seems to be pretty cheap in particular on the AH right now.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Corsair’s is 450g -> 360g with 20 percent off, while Buccaneer’s is 500g -> 400g; would you mind if I threw in 40g instrad of the Privateer’s coat? If you’d prefer the Privateer’s I could throw in the 200g instead.
@Twizz

Corsair’s is 450g -> 360g with 20 percent off, while Buccaneer’s is 500g -> 400g; would you mind if I threw in 40g instrad of the Privateer’s coat? If you’d prefer the Privateer’s I could throw in the 200g instead.
@starblaziing

Ah, tough choice...but I think I will do the latter so I can get some gems to send off to my flight's festival raffles. :)

So just to be sure. The Thresher Flatfins for the Corgi, Buccaneer Boots, Swashbuckler Cutlass, Privateer Coat and 200g?
@starblaziing

Ah, tough choice...but I think I will do the latter so I can get some gems to send off to my flight's festival raffles. :)

So just to be sure. The Thresher Flatfins for the Corgi, Buccaneer Boots, Swashbuckler Cutlass, Privateer Coat and 200g?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I think that’s about right! Would you mind sending a CR? Unfortunately I won’t be able to accept for an hour or so, if that’s alright. ^^;
@Twizz

I think that’s about right! Would you mind sending a CR? Unfortunately I won’t be able to accept for an hour or so, if that’s alright. ^^;
@starblaziing

That's fine! I'm about to head out for work myself anyway. XD I'll finalize the CR as soon as I'm able.
@starblaziing

That's fine! I'm about to head out for work myself anyway. XD I'll finalize the CR as soon as I'm able.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8