Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apparel Hoardsale // LF Corsair's/Gem MP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ I had my eye on [item=Onyx Seraph Necklace] and [item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape] also since the hip drape is 10g and the other item is unlisted i think thats an even enough trade for the emblem
@

I had my eye on Onyx Seraph Necklace and Onyx Seraph Hip Drape also since the hip drape is 10g and the other item is unlisted i think thats an even enough trade for the emblem
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png
That sounds good. I'll start the CR :)
That sounds good. I'll start the CR :)
@Supernatural191

Oops, looks like you dropped a ping there. ^^; But that sounds perfectly alright; sending over a CR!
@Supernatural191

Oops, looks like you dropped a ping there. ^^; But that sounds perfectly alright; sending over a CR!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
^
^
@starblaziing I have the pearly wing bangles and pristine rose thorn banner if you're interested? I'm looking for pure currency.
@starblaziing I have the pearly wing bangles and pristine rose thorn banner if you're interested? I'm looking for pure currency.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@ShadowPiper

I was ideally looking for a trade, but I guess buying a couple of items is fine. ^^; Would you take 20kt for both?
@ShadowPiper

I was ideally looking for a trade, but I guess buying a couple of items is fine. ^^; Would you take 20kt for both?
^
^
@starblaziing I don't mind trading, but atm I'm not looking for any apparel for dragons so if you want send whatever my way, as long as it's something that I could sell fairly quickly. Otherwise yes 20kt is fine for me if you want to send a CR
@starblaziing I don't mind trading, but atm I'm not looking for any apparel for dragons so if you want send whatever my way, as long as it's something that I could sell fairly quickly. Otherwise yes 20kt is fine for me if you want to send a CR
Untitled_Artwork.png
@starblaziing I have a [item=blushing pink rose]!
@starblaziing I have a Blushing Pink Rose !
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@starblaziing

Can I please buy your Ferocious Banner for 18kt?
@starblaziing

Can I please buy your Ferocious Banner for 18kt?
XeQIpmN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8