Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | No Sins At All (Dragon Dress up)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=7][font=Merriweather][b]No Sins At All[/b][/font][/size] [size=5]A Dragon Dressup Store[/size] [IMG]https://freeclipartimage.com//storage/upload/raven-clipart/raven-clipart-76.png[/IMG] -------- [center]| Online | [b]Offline[/b] | CURRENTLY: Open, and Ready for Business! Serving: @Niah Status: One Outfit Finished ---------- [font=Merriweather] [size=5][b]What is No Sins At All?[/b][/size] [size=4]It's a dress up store for dragons. I can dress up any dragon, no matter the size, the look, or the budget. Feel free to give any sort of specific information that you're looking for! I'm happy to help! [size=5][b]What is the price?[/b][/size] [size=4]Each outfit is simply [color=red]1000 treasure or 1 gem.[/color] [size=5][b]What are the discounts?[/b][/size] [size=4]Buy 5 outfits, get 5% off your purchase! Buy 8 outfits, get 10% off your purchase! Buy 10 outfits, get 15% off your purchase along with a FREE outfit![/size] ------- [size=5][b]ORDER FORM (Must fill out!):[/b][/size] [size=4] Dragon ID Number Theme (Optional) Budget (How much t or g) Apparel Slots Required Apparel (Optional) Skin or No Skin ------ [size=4]Extra Notice: Feel free to add a tip if you would like to.[b] If you don't like your outfit, tell me, and I can change it free of charge.[/b] ------- [size=5][center] SPECIAL NOTICE:[/size] [size=3] [s][Because it's a festivity, all outfits will be 10% off! In other words, [color=red]each outfit now costs 900 t or 1 g from now on until the festivity ends![/s][/color] ------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2386460][img]https://i.imgur.com/I9XZxmW.png[/img][/url]
No Sins At All
A Dragon Dressup Store
raven-clipart-76.png
| Online | Offline |
CURRENTLY: Open, and Ready for Business!
Serving:
@Niah Status: One Outfit Finished

What is No Sins At All?
It's a dress up store for dragons. I can dress up any dragon, no matter the size, the look, or the budget. Feel free to give any sort of specific information that you're looking for! I'm happy to help!

What is the price?
Each outfit is simply 1000 treasure or 1 gem.

What are the discounts?
Buy 5 outfits, get 5% off your purchase! Buy 8 outfits, get 10% off your purchase! Buy 10 outfits, get 15% off your purchase along with a FREE outfit!

ORDER FORM (Must fill out!):

Dragon ID Number
Theme (Optional)
Budget (How much t or g)
Apparel Slots
Required Apparel (Optional)
Skin or No Skin

Extra Notice: Feel free to add a tip if you would like to. If you don't like your outfit, tell me, and I can change it free of charge.

SPECIAL NOTICE:

[Because it's a festivity, all outfits will be 10% off! In other words, each outfit now costs 900 t or 1 g from now on until the festivity ends!

I9XZxmW.png
w9B2OvN.png
[center][font=Merriweather][size=5][b]Examples of Dragons:[/b][/size] -------------- These are just examples of my skill. ---------- [center][columns] [nextcol] [outfit=339155] [outfit=338041] [nextcol] [outfit=339198] [outfit=339203] [nextcol] [outfit=339209] [outfit=339212] [/columns] ----------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2386460][img]https://i.imgur.com/I9XZxmW.png[/img][/url]
Examples of Dragons:

These are just examples of my skill.
Golden Emperor

Magestic Princess
Igneous Fire

Electric Circuits
Venomous Bird

Earthened Tribute

I9XZxmW.png
w9B2OvN.png
[center][size=5][b][font=Merriweather]Pinglist (Ordered): @SilentAssasin @DemonsOfTheNight @Tafficat @Shiori @NuclearFudge @Ziegler @Oria @CrystalBones @L1BR4 @SnowFairy @KyraKitesong @Caerulean Thank you all for ordering from No Sins At All (Dragon Dress up)! [center][size=5][b][font=Merriweather]Awaiting Payment (Ordered): @Oria [center][size=5][b][font=Merriweather]Still Completing Outfits (Ordered): [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2386460][img]https://i.imgur.com/I9XZxmW.png[/img][/url] [size=6]ALL OUTFITS SHOULD BE FINISHED WITHIN 0-3 BUSINESS DAYS! [size=4] If outfits are not completed by then, then 1000 treasure will be deducted from what you have to actually pay. Sorry for the late outfits!
Pinglist (Ordered):

@SilentAssasin @DemonsOfTheNight @Tafficat @Shiori @NuclearFudge @Ziegler
@Oria @CrystalBones @L1BR4 @SnowFairy @KyraKitesong @Caerulean

Thank you all for ordering from No Sins At All (Dragon Dress up)!

Awaiting Payment (Ordered):
@Oria

Still Completing Outfits (Ordered):

I9XZxmW.png

ALL OUTFITS SHOULD BE FINISHED WITHIN 0-3 BUSINESS DAYS!

If outfits are not completed by then, then 1000 treasure will be deducted from what you have to actually pay. Sorry for the late outfits!
w9B2OvN.png
@SilentSinss, hello fellow outfitter! i'm impressed with your outfits. i had to close my forum a while ago, because i did not have enough time to manage it. i would like to share some of my best outfits with you. most are very versatile, so they'd work on most dragons and colors/patterns and skins. are you okay with this?(no strings, just passing by and couldn't help but stop in)
@SilentSinss, hello fellow outfitter! i'm impressed with your outfits. i had to close my forum a while ago, because i did not have enough time to manage it. i would like to share some of my best outfits with you. most are very versatile, so they'd work on most dragons and colors/patterns and skins. are you okay with this?(no strings, just passing by and couldn't help but stop in)
fuO1PHm.png
@NuclearFudge Please, go ahead! I'm open to any suggestions! I'm so glad to hear from a fellow outfitter as well! Would you like me to give you anything in return?
@NuclearFudge Please, go ahead! I'm open to any suggestions! I'm so glad to hear from a fellow outfitter as well! Would you like me to give you anything in return?
w9B2OvN.png
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID: #33597361
Theme: Nature & Elegant
Budget: I've got plenty of t & g at the moment
Slots: 11
Required Apparel: Bamboo Breeze Cape
No Skin Unless it's cheap
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID: #33597361
Theme: Nature & Elegant
Budget: I've got plenty of t & g at the moment
Slots: 11
Required Apparel: Bamboo Breeze Cape
No Skin Unless it's cheap
@SilentSinss, nope. its free. just wanted to share cause i don't have time to do it myself anymore.
Not Found
the beast
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i'll have to share more with you later. i gotta go to bed so ttyl.
@SilentSinss, nope. its free. just wanted to share cause i don't have time to do it myself anymore.
Not Found
the beast
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found
Not Found

i'll have to share more with you later. i gotta go to bed so ttyl.
fuO1PHm.png
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID Number: 12087907
Theme (Optional): As long as it isnt considered 'cutesy' anything is fine.
Budget (How much t or g): No budget
Apparel Slots: 8
Required Apparel (Optional): N/A
Skin or No Skin: His current accent is required. The accent is Galaxius
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID Number: 12087907
Theme (Optional): As long as it isnt considered 'cutesy' anything is fine.
Budget (How much t or g): No budget
Apparel Slots: 8
Required Apparel (Optional): N/A
Skin or No Skin: His current accent is required. The accent is Galaxius
QFXpYkj.png
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID Number: 24997064
Theme: Adventurer-like
Budget: No Budget (I'll find someway to get the outfit together. lol)
Apparel Slots: 15
Required Apparel: Mysterious Mantle, Journeyman Satchels
Skin or No Skin: Skin (if you find one that fits)

She's got apparel on now, but it doesn't fit her like I want it to. :c Help meh.
@SilentSinss
Dragon ID Number: 24997064
Theme: Adventurer-like
Budget: No Budget (I'll find someway to get the outfit together. lol)
Apparel Slots: 15
Required Apparel: Mysterious Mantle, Journeyman Satchels
Skin or No Skin: Skin (if you find one that fits)

She's got apparel on now, but it doesn't fit her like I want it to. :c Help meh.
@DemonsOfTheNight
You have a beautiful drag! I hope this outfit suits him! :)
Tawny Nature Spirit
@DemonsOfTheNight
You have a beautiful drag! I hope this outfit suits him! :)
Tawny Nature Spirit
w9B2OvN.png
1 2 3 4 5