Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
@rowdy Thanks for that! we'll go ahead and apply the discount. Okay our gem price is 850:1 So that comes to 318 gems :) you can send that with the dragon directly to @addictioneu
@rowdy Thanks for that! we'll go ahead and apply the discount. Okay our gem price is 850:1 So that comes to 318 gems :) you can send that with the dragon directly to @addictioneu
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@wobbitt Your dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=357400&tab=dragon&did=18168151][img]https://i.imgur.com/ECpq0kp.png[/img][/url]
@wobbitt Your dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial.

ECpq0kp.png
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
Ohh wow, I went with the slowest leveling option due to not caring, the dragon was leveled within a day or so, fastest service ever, and I've used a bunch of services thus far.

Guys were extremely efficient, friendly and provided a superb leveling service, recommended to anyone who needs their dragons leveled !!!! Ohh and they gave me a free art piece, just awesome!!

Appreciate the help guys, thank you :)
Ohh wow, I went with the slowest leveling option due to not caring, the dragon was leveled within a day or so, fastest service ever, and I've used a bunch of services thus far.

Guys were extremely efficient, friendly and provided a superb leveling service, recommended to anyone who needs their dragons leveled !!!! Ohh and they gave me a free art piece, just awesome!!

Appreciate the help guys, thank you :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@wobbitt You lucked out! You ordered from us before all the other orders started coming in. Have a great day and thank you for the feedback :)
@wobbitt You lucked out! You ordered from us before all the other orders started coming in. Have a great day and thank you for the feedback :)
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@Myself A slot has opened up for you on the Express queue. Please comment within 24 hours to claim it ^~^
@Myself A slot has opened up for you on the Express queue. Please comment within 24 hours to claim it ^~^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@celestja Oui, I'm here! Who do I send the first dragon and payment to?
@celestja Oui, I'm here! Who do I send the first dragon and payment to?
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Myself Awesome! Just send payment (for the first dragon) along with your first dragon to @addictioneu ;D
@Myself Awesome! Just send payment (for the first dragon) along with your first dragon to @addictioneu ;D
@celestja Sent!
@celestja Sent!
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@celestja @addictioneu
Can I get my derg to level 25 with Value Added?
@celestja @addictioneu
Can I get my derg to level 25 with Value Added?
I'm what the kids call

tired
@ArgonianPirate Yes, of course. The Value Added Levelling option still has open slots :)
@ArgonianPirate Yes, of course. The Value Added Levelling option still has open slots :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45