Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Esmae, yes! We accept mixed payment, our rate for gems is 1:850, so we will convert remaining treasure based on how many gems you would like to pay with.
@Esmae, yes! We accept mixed payment, our rate for gems is 1:850, so we will convert remaining treasure based on how many gems you would like to pay with.
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@TrashMammal ;D haha , we look forward to it!
@TrashMammal ;D haha , we look forward to it!
@celestja
Well id love to get the express with my Level 3 in my lair I have 230kt and 130g... that's about right isn't it?
@celestja
Well id love to get the express with my Level 3 in my lair I have 230kt and 130g... that's about right isn't it?
@celestja
I should try your order form out hehe
EDIT: just realised its not in use lol
@celestja
I should try your order form out hehe
EDIT: just realised its not in use lol
@Esmae, yes! This is correct.
Would you like to start now? ;D
The order form isn't being used at the moment because I realise it looks too rigid since we are just starting out, but you can send it in ;D It's still a human (me!) who will read it, haha.
@Esmae, yes! This is correct.
Would you like to start now? ;D
The order form isn't being used at the moment because I realise it looks too rigid since we are just starting out, but you can send it in ;D It's still a human (me!) who will read it, haha.
@celestja
and yeah we can start now :3 a bit hesitant sending my prized possession away but its got to be done because I cant be bothered levelling him myself lol
@celestja
and yeah we can start now :3 a bit hesitant sending my prized possession away but its got to be done because I cant be bothered levelling him myself lol
@Esmae haha, totally understand! I struggled to level my dragons and then my partner @addictioneu put me out of my misery and did the work for me. He told me it was fun. And so here we are! (Though I wasn't really hesitant since he's sitting right next to me, lmao)

Send the derg you want levelled to @addictioneu with payment. Don't forget to name it before you send the CR! We will set up a 1-way CR for you to collect your dragon (but you won't be able to get it until he is 25 and taken out of the Coli, haha.
@Esmae haha, totally understand! I struggled to level my dragons and then my partner @addictioneu put me out of my misery and did the work for me. He told me it was fun. And so here we are! (Though I wasn't really hesitant since he's sitting right next to me, lmao)

Send the derg you want levelled to @addictioneu with payment. Don't forget to name it before you send the CR! We will set up a 1-way CR for you to collect your dragon (but you won't be able to get it until he is 25 and taken out of the Coli, haha.
@celestja
sorry I sent him to you lol... and thank you cant wait for him to be back
@celestja
sorry I sent him to you lol... and thank you cant wait for him to be back
@Esmae haha, i added your name to his bio so that we remember he belongs to you ;P
@Esmae haha, i added your name to his bio so that we remember he belongs to you ;P
@esmae Your dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18296490] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182965/18296490_350.png[/img] [/url]
@esmae Your dragon is ready for collection,Please accept the 1-way cr. Have a wonderful day :) Please leave some feedback as a comment so we may use it as a testimonial

18296490_350.png
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45