Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~•*~YAY! LEVELING SERVICES~*•~[ON]
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@demonfangs @celtic7irish we were closed for awhile since we were moving irl. But we're back open now and ready to take some orders :)
@demonfangs @celtic7irish we were closed for awhile since we were moving irl. But we're back open now and ready to take some orders :)
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@ADC Would you and @celestja each be willing to take a dragon and level it to 25? And I'd like to keep all the drops, please. :) Value Added, as usual. Thanks!
@ADC Would you and @celestja each be willing to take a dragon and level it to 25? And I'd like to keep all the drops, please. :) Value Added, as usual. Thanks!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@celtic7irish Ofc ^ ^
@celtic7irish Ofc ^ ^
aalM6Vi.pngy6XxQZA.png
@celestja @ADC

Do you know when you might be able to pick up my dragons for leveling? I know it's the holiday season (believe me, I've been busy until now between family and two jobs), so if it'll be a while yet, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask. I'm afraid that I'm going to end up putting the payment or something in my hoard and need to resend the CRs. ^__^;

I hope you two had a wonderful Christmas!
@celestja @ADC

Do you know when you might be able to pick up my dragons for leveling? I know it's the holiday season (believe me, I've been busy until now between family and two jobs), so if it'll be a while yet, that's fine, but I figured I'd ask. I'm afraid that I'm going to end up putting the payment or something in my hoard and need to resend the CRs. ^__^;

I hope you two had a wonderful Christmas!
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@celestja

Are there any leveling spots still open?
@celestja

Are there any leveling spots still open?
GZ5Bxcj.gif
*Deserves a bump*
BUMP
*Deserves a bump*
BUMP
nJ9aapY.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45