Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Stuff/ UM [W] Fodder/Swipp/Baldwin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [center] [b]Treasure at 1:900. Pls ping! Haggling ok![/b] [size=2]For Sale[/size] [skin=8755] [skin=20981] [skin=23966] x3 Other stuff: [url=https://imgur.com/a/t2kYh]MORE STUFF HERE[/url] [b](certain items are off limits; pls ask)[/b] [item=Marva's Marvelous Twine] (unopened) for 110g + some festival goods (mostly 2015-2016 stuff): [item=electrician's crown] [item=mesa mechanojets] [item=gloomwillow guide] [item=diver crown] [item=warmwater wanderers] x3 [item=luminous legguards] [item=surgestream coat] [item=black iron plates] x2 [item=scavenger's tatters] x2 [item=snowfall robe] [item=trickster's magic cards] ----- Looking for: Fodder dragons @ level 7 for 11kt each. [i]Baldwin[/i] [item=weird purple skink] x 10 [item=juvenile prairie skink] x 8 [item=green-throated skink] x 10 [i]Swipp Fams and/or their needed mats[/i] [item=black-wing hummingbird] [item=chocolate ferret] [item=cinderkelp loach] [item=tendril loach] [item=cherry blossom caterpillar] [/center]

Treasure at 1:900. Pls ping! Haggling ok!

For Sale

x3

Other stuff:

MORE STUFF HERE (certain items are off limits; pls ask)

Marva's Marvelous Twine (unopened) for 110g

+ some festival goods (mostly 2015-2016 stuff):

Electrician's Crown Mesa Mechanojets Gloomwillow Guide Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers x3 Luminous Legguards Surgestream Coat Black Iron Plates x2 Scavenger's Tatters x2 Snowfall Robe Trickster's Magic Cards

Looking for:

Fodder dragons @ level 7 for 11kt each.

Baldwin

Weird Purple Skink x 10 Juvenile Prairie Skink x 8 Green-throated Skink x 10

Swipp Fams and/or their needed mats

Black-wing Hummingbird Chocolate Ferret Cinderkelp Loach Tendril Loach Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Hi!

Out of curiosity, what prices are you looking at for either xXrainbow05Xx or gilded emperor?
@silverdrake Hi!

Out of curiosity, what prices are you looking at for either xXrainbow05Xx or gilded emperor?
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii

Hi! Sorry for the late reply ;v; Maybe 1kg for the former (though I see other versions going for 500g on the AH; I am confuse sorry ;v;) and 1.5-1.7kg for the latter?

@hinotoriii

Hi! Sorry for the late reply ;v; Maybe 1kg for the former (though I see other versions going for 500g on the AH; I am confuse sorry ;v;) and 1.5-1.7kg for the latter?

1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake I'm really interested in the rainbow accent but sadly don't have the funds to match 1k gems D: I could do a mixed treasure and gem payment to reach 500 if you ever did sell it at that, as I currently have 300 gems + can add an additional 200k to make up the price, but with there being a bit of a question mark on what it is currently selling at I can understand if you'd prefer to wait and sell to someone else :3
@silverdrake I'm really interested in the rainbow accent but sadly don't have the funds to match 1k gems D: I could do a mixed treasure and gem payment to reach 500 if you ever did sell it at that, as I currently have 300 gems + can add an additional 200k to make up the price, but with there being a bit of a question mark on what it is currently selling at I can understand if you'd prefer to wait and sell to someone else :3
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii

Sure, that's fine with me! c: I don't mind selling it at what could possibly be a lower price, since you want it badly. nwn Set up a CR?
@hinotoriii

Sure, that's fine with me! c: I don't mind selling it at what could possibly be a lower price, since you want it badly. nwn Set up a CR?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Yay! Thank you so much, that's very kind of you <3 I'll get a CR ready for you now :3
@silverdrake Yay! Thank you so much, that's very kind of you <3 I'll get a CR ready for you now :3
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@silverdrake You made one little skydancer very happy :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14163181][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141632/14163181_350.png[/img][/url]
@silverdrake You made one little skydancer very happy :3

14163181_350.png
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
@hinotoriii