Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Fodder familiars @3kt/g (36@100kt/g)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LXPrOvK.png[/img] [center][img]https://s19.postimg.cc/x2egpznz7/Familiars_for_Sale.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]I'm selling fodder familiars for 3000 treasure a piece or 3 gems. Full CR (36 fams) for 100kt/g 1000+ in stock! Will trade them for items from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33720472]wishlist[/url], as well.[/size][/center]
LXPrOvK.png
Familiars_for_Sale.png
I'm selling fodder familiars for
3000 treasure a piece or 3 gems.

Full CR (36 fams) for 100kt/g

1000+ in stock!

Will trade them for items from wishlist, as well.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp HELLO I can trade you (and the extra treasure/gems): [item=wasteland collector] 20g AH For: [item=chipskink][item=bluelight chipskink][item=satin pocketmouse] total 33g AH Please?
@Peyp

HELLO I can trade you (and the extra treasure/gems):
Wasteland Collector 20g AH

For:
Chipskink Bluelight Chipskink Satin Pocketmouse total 33g AH

Please?
art tumblr!
@rexgui
Sure, I'll send the CR. Good luck with filling the bestiary, I guess there are the last 3 you need from Fields? ^^
@rexgui
Sure, I'll send the CR. Good luck with filling the bestiary, I guess there are the last 3 you need from Fields? ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp
Yep, those are the last three! And I just got an Alstroemeria Fox from someone else, so all I have left from the Coli are the two Blooming Grove hippos, and the Golem Workshop bosses (lololol we'll see how that goes).

Then 8 of Joxar's festival familiars, and the far far far off dream of any of the KS familiars.

Thank you again! <3
@Peyp
Yep, those are the last three! And I just got an Alstroemeria Fox from someone else, so all I have left from the Coli are the two Blooming Grove hippos, and the Golem Workshop bosses (lololol we'll see how that goes).

Then 8 of Joxar's festival familiars, and the far far far off dream of any of the KS familiars.

Thank you again! <3
art tumblr!
@Peyp
Would you take 15kt/gems for the ragepuff and coral carpenter?
@Peyp
Would you take 15kt/gems for the ragepuff and coral carpenter?
UlFVeww.gif
@Petrostea
I would! Sending CR in a bit.
@Petrostea
I would! Sending CR in a bit.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Up
Up
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp would you accept about 12kt for the hainu?if not Ic puld raise it to around 16kt,or maybe we could organize a familiar trade if there is any familiars I own that you don't yet have
@Peyp would you accept about 12kt for the hainu?if not Ic puld raise it to around 16kt,or maybe we could organize a familiar trade if there is any familiars I own that you don't yet have
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
@ProwlerBC
I'm good with 12k for him.
@ProwlerBC
I'm good with 12k for him.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Up
Up
Buy glitch descendant