Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Swipp Swap Service
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
@Gaia
Hello :> I'd like to trade my black tulip stacks for Black Tulip Flowerfall please.
@Gaia
Hello :> I'd like to trade my black tulip stacks for Black Tulip Flowerfall please.
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik Awesome, I'll set up the CR :)
@SerigalaMenarik Awesome, I'll set up the CR :)
@Gaia
Please let me know when you get Sakura Flowerfall. :D
@Gaia
Please let me know when you get Sakura Flowerfall. :D
YM7fnsh.gif
@Gaia

Can we do a Driftwood Baron trade? :)
@Gaia

Can we do a Driftwood Baron trade? :)

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
@Farosh You bet, let me set up the CR :)
@Farosh You bet, let me set up the CR :)
@Gaia

I've got 250 black tulips + 5kt, could we do a trade?
@Gaia

I've got 250 black tulips + 5kt, could we do a trade?
@Diamondnoodles definitely, if you could please set up the Cr? Im on my phone right now ^^'
@Diamondnoodles definitely, if you could please set up the Cr? Im on my phone right now ^^'
SWIP IS NOT GIVING ME THE TRADE FOR SAKURA FLOWERFALL I MISSING TWO BLUSHING ROSES BUT I GETTING THAT COULD U PING ME WHEN U HAVE SAKURA FLOWER FALL THE APAERAL
SWIP IS NOT GIVING ME THE TRADE FOR SAKURA FLOWERFALL I MISSING TWO BLUSHING ROSES BUT I GETTING THAT COULD U PING ME WHEN U HAVE SAKURA FLOWER FALL THE APAERAL
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@Gaia
UP^^
@Gaia
UP^^
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@SerigalaMenarik @ArcanexHour I've got a Sakura Flowerfall - let me know if you still need it! I'm afraid I only had enough ingredients for 1 Sakura Flowerfall. It'll be first come first serve, and I'll try to get my hands on another copy ASAP for the other person.

@SerigalaMenarik @ArcanexHour I've got a Sakura Flowerfall - let me know if you still need it! I'm afraid I only had enough ingredients for 1 Sakura Flowerfall. It'll be first come first serve, and I'll try to get my hands on another copy ASAP for the other person.

1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15