Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Level Up! -- Levelling Services (OPEN)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 792 793
@SnoopSnip

I'll add you right now. It looks like I'd be getting to your dragon in ... 14 days or so, if that's alright? (It'll take me 2-3 days to level your dragon up to 25.)
@SnoopSnip

I'll add you right now. It looks like I'd be getting to your dragon in ... 14 days or so, if that's alright? (It'll take me 2-3 days to level your dragon up to 25.)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

that's perfectly fine. Is it ok if I can hang onto my dragon for a little bit until closer when you need them? Sorry, I've never used a leveling service before and I'm a little nervous about just letting go of one of my boys O wO)
@TheWhiteHart

that's perfectly fine. Is it ok if I can hang onto my dragon for a little bit until closer when you need them? Sorry, I've never used a leveling service before and I'm a little nervous about just letting go of one of my boys O wO)

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@SnoopSnip

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I'll ping you the day before to tell you to send your dragon over, and ping you again when it's time to pick your dragon up. :)

Because of my hatchery I don't have enough room to hold the waitlist dragons ... so I just pester people for them when I'm ready to get started on the training.
@SnoopSnip

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. I'll ping you the day before to tell you to send your dragon over, and ping you again when it's time to pick your dragon up. :)

Because of my hatchery I don't have enough room to hold the waitlist dragons ... so I just pester people for them when I'm ready to get started on the training.
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart

Ooh, ok! Thank you for clarifying! Just keep me updated and I can pay you when I send my boy over. He's super special to me. He was a gene project and it was super expensive ; v;

Thank you so much!
@TheWhiteHart

Ooh, ok! Thank you for clarifying! Just keep me updated and I can pay you when I send my boy over. He's super special to me. He was a gene project and it was super expensive ; v;

Thank you so much!

FR +3
She|Her
hai_by_pommeple-d8ddymp.png
@mercurialwings

Beautiful Brightshine! It might take me an extra half day to level the next dragon of yours since I'm stuck in Crystal Pools for tablets ... as the best choice for both grinding and leveling.

So ... yeah. Gimme a dragon! Grrr!
@mercurialwings

Beautiful Brightshine! It might take me an extra half day to level the next dragon of yours since I'm stuck in Crystal Pools for tablets ... as the best choice for both grinding and leveling.

So ... yeah. Gimme a dragon! Grrr!
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart: At least, it's a pretty place to be stuck in~ lol
@TheWhiteHart: At least, it's a pretty place to be stuck in~ lol
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@WolfandCrow

Your wait is over! Your handsome Herleifr is heading home, ready to show off his lovely new levels. :)
@WolfandCrow

Your wait is over! Your handsome Herleifr is heading home, ready to show off his lovely new levels. :)
TtDzTWB.png
@TheWhiteHart
Thank you!!!
@TheWhiteHart
Thank you!!!
VYQwMuq.gif
@TheWhiteHart
Could you add me to the waiting list for Gold Package please?
I have a boy that I need levelled! :)
@TheWhiteHart
Could you add me to the waiting list for Gold Package please?
I have a boy that I need levelled! :)
18453.png
+3 hrs
she/her
ravenclaw
infp
i love potc
@Thysteria

Done and done. :)
@Thysteria

Done and done. :)
TtDzTWB.png