Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Aehara Would you be willing to drop the price for "right from the start"? How about 2.1kg?
@Aehara Would you be willing to drop the price for "right from the start"? How about 2.1kg?
l1rPSSX.png
@happyheame sorry but no, 2.5kg is the lowest I will go for that skin
@happyheame sorry but no, 2.5kg is the lowest I will go for that skin
@Aehara
Hesperidean sold yet? o:
@Aehara
Hesperidean sold yet? o:
@Aehara may I buy the golem gauntlet?
@Aehara may I buy the golem gauntlet?
@Roseluck yes it has, I forgot to update ^^"

@Shandian yes, I'll set up a cr :)
@Roseluck yes it has, I forgot to update ^^"

@Shandian yes, I'll set up a cr :)
@Aehara it might be a bit of a stretch, but do any of these skins potentially interest you for trading 'right from the start'? :oc
@Aehara it might be a bit of a stretch, but do any of these skins potentially interest you for trading 'right from the start'? :oc
@pepster they're lovely, but I don't see them working on my dragons. Thank you for the offer though :)
@pepster they're lovely, but I don't see them working on my dragons. Thank you for the offer though :)
@Aehara

Is the Soie du Soleil accent still available? If so, I'd be interested in buying it. Do you take treasure, or mixed payments? Or are you looking for pure gems? :)
@Aehara

Is the Soie du Soleil accent still available? If so, I'd be interested in buying it. Do you take treasure, or mixed payments? Or are you looking for pure gems? :)
@5fluffy51 thanks for your interest! Yes it's still available, I'm looking for pure gems preferably, but mixed payment is fine as well (1:900 ratio) :)
@5fluffy51 thanks for your interest! Yes it's still available, I'm looking for pure gems preferably, but mixed payment is fine as well (1:900 ratio) :)
@Aehara I'll take Lucifer's Wing for 700 gems if it's still available?
@Aehara I'll take Lucifer's Wing for 700 gems if it's still available?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9