Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Forsaken Cave Restaurant [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Peyp Friendly bump! Also, if you ever need food cause you're running low, hit me up here. It's a little coliseum shop where I sell anything and everything that I find while leveling/grinding dergs. At the moment I've got 5 pages of food XD
@Peyp Friendly bump! Also, if you ever need food cause you're running low, hit me up here. It's a little coliseum shop where I sell anything and everything that I find while leveling/grinding dergs. At the moment I've got 5 pages of food XD
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@WynterFalcyn

Thanks for the bump!
I'm actually good with food atm, but I'll keep you on mind if I ever run low! I could link your shop in my last post on first page, both for personal use and to refer peoplw if I'm out of food/they need more if you'd like and don't mind. :3
@WynterFalcyn

Thanks for the bump!
I'm actually good with food atm, but I'll keep you on mind if I ever run low! I could link your shop in my last post on first page, both for personal use and to refer peoplw if I'm out of food/they need more if you'd like and don't mind. :3
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp That would be awesome :3 I'll do the same for you as well ^.^
@Peyp That would be awesome :3 I'll do the same for you as well ^.^
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
@Peyp

I would to buy 200 FP of seafood and meat please.
@Peyp

I would to buy 200 FP of seafood and meat please.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621
Sure, I'll send the CR. Comes up to 6kt ^^
@Tiger33621
Sure, I'll send the CR. Comes up to 6kt ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Hello again! I would like to buy 200 insect fp please :)
@Peyp

Hello again! I would like to buy 200 insect fp please :)
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Tiger33621
Alright, ^^ I'll send the food over.
@Tiger33621
Alright, ^^ I'll send the food over.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Hello there - what a nice restaurant!
Would it be possible to order a feast for my whole clan? :D Thinking of 1500fp insects, 1000fp meat, 1000fp seafood. If that's too much, please tell me, maybe half of each might be more feasible then? :)
@Peyp Hello there - what a nice restaurant!
Would it be possible to order a feast for my whole clan? :D Thinking of 1500fp insects, 1000fp meat, 1000fp seafood. If that's too much, please tell me, maybe half of each might be more feasible then? :)
trDeB4W.png
@Huskily

Pretty sure I can provide enough food for the feast. I'll send it over ^^ Comes to 70kt/g~
@Huskily

Pretty sure I can provide enough food for the feast. I'll send it over ^^ Comes to 70kt/g~
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
October?
*Big bump*
October?
*Big bump*
vGyLVzC.png Pokemorphyd Raffle Ticket
1 2 3 4 5 6 7