Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 353 354 355 356 357 ... 464 465
[center][size=7][color=magenta](Thundercrack) [b][size=5]Have [item=Thunder Armor Chest] Opens to reveal [item= Accent: Thunder Armor] [b][size=7]Want [item= Accent: high voltage][item= Accent: Ancient Golem] maybe [item= Accent: Spire Wings]with something else.[/b] Chests are fine too if Spire Wings Chest, high voltage Chest, or Ancient Golem Chest!
(Thundercrack)

Have
Thunder Armor Chest Opens to reveal Accent: Thunder Armor

Want
Accent: high voltage Accent: Ancient Golem maybe Accent: Spire Wings with something else.

Chests are fine too if Spire Wings Chest, high voltage Chest, or Ancient Golem Chest!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@GryphonSong My electric Nymph for your Hewn Philosopher's Veil? Send a CR if interested. I may respond a little late though.
@GryphonSong My electric Nymph for your Hewn Philosopher's Veil? Send a CR if interested. I may respond a little late though.
Ruffles/She/Her
7gEpwhd.pngW1ufEjp.pngWsu677T.pngz0HlerP.pngMRJWRkO.png
[b]Have: [/b] [item=sparkle nymph] [b]Want:[/b] [item=cinder nymph][item=crazed powermith] [item=will o' the wisp][item=cloak of the cosmos][item=celestial attendant] or [item=prismatic token]
Have:
Sparkle Nymph
Want:
Cinder Nymph Crazed Powermith
Will o' the Wisp Cloak of the Cosmos Celestial Attendant or Prismatic Token
My beer can do this, hold me
[quote name="celestja" date="2018-07-23 18:16:42" ] HAVE: [item=hewn philosopher's veil][item= twilight oracle's guise][item=undine's flatfins][item=sanddune rags][item=powerpack coat] WANT [item=prismatic token][item=celestial attendant][item= will o' the wisp][item=cloak of the cosmos] [item=charged sprocket] [item= spare inventory crate] (will also be happy to trade what i have for the[b] fins, veil or guise[/b]) [item=flowering nymph][item=magic nymph][item=cinder nymph][item= flowering gladeboughs][item=flower nymph] [/quote]
celestja wrote on 2018-07-23 18:16:42:
HAVE:
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Twilight Oracle's Guise Undine's Flatfins Sanddune Rags Powerpack Coat

WANT
Prismatic Token Celestial Attendant Will o' the Wisp Cloak of the Cosmos Charged Sprocket
Spare Inventory Crate

(will also be happy to trade what i have for the fins, veil or guise)
Magic Nymph Cinder Nymph Flowering Gladeboughs Flower Nymph
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@shuake[quote name="shuake" date="2018-07-23 20:05:09" ] have: [item=sanddune rags] [item=flowering gladeboughs] [item=electric nymph] [item=illuminated runescroll] want: [item=starlight guise] [item=will o' the wisp] [/quote] I have [item=starlight guise], will you trade it for [item=sanddune rags]?
@shuake
shuake wrote on 2018-07-23 20:05:09:
have:
Sanddune Rags Flowering Gladeboughs Electric Nymph Illuminated Runescroll

want:
Starlight Guise Will o' the Wisp

I have Starlight Guise , will you trade it for Sanddune Rags ?
My beer can do this, hold me
[quote name="dragonfoxkid" date="2018-07-23 12:53:04" ] [quote name="dragonfoxkid" date="2018-07-22 22:06:54" ] [b]HAVE:[/b] [item=Flower Nymph] [b]WANT:[/b] [item=Crazed Powermith] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Will o' the Wisp] [/quote] [/quote]
dragonfoxkid wrote on 2018-07-23 12:53:04:
dragonfoxkid wrote on 2018-07-22 22:06:54:
HAVE:

Flower Nymph

WANT:

Crazed Powermith Cloak of the Cosmos Will o' the Wisp
vCPT6OV.png 12.png 13.png 19.png
@Doog87
yes!! ill send a cr c:
@Doog87
yes!! ill send a cr c:
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
[b]Have: [/b] [item=prismatic crystalscales][item=ichor nymph][item=undine's flatfins][item=powerpack coat][item= illuminated runescroll][item=cinder nymph][item=flower nymph] [b]Want: [/b] [item=mistyhollow agent][item=starlight guise]
Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales Ichor Nymph Undine's Flatfins Powerpack Coat Illuminated Runescroll Cinder Nymph Flower Nymph
Want:
Mistyhollow Agent Starlight Guise
Gem sales
H: [item=celestial attendant] N: [item=cloak of the cosmos]
H: Celestial Attendant

N: Cloak of the Cosmos
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
[b][i]Have[/i][/b] [item=Magic Nymph]x2 (I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY CRATES) Please take her away from me [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Powerpack Coat] [b][i]Want[/i][/b] ANY APPAREL/NEW FAMILIARS Better: [item=Will O' the Wisp] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Celestial Attendant] [item=Prismatic Token]
Have

Magic Nymph x2 (I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY CRATES) Please take her away from me
Blight Nymph
Powerpack Coat

Want
ANY APPAREL/NEW FAMILIARS
Better:
Will o' the Wisp
Cloak of the Cosmos
Celestial Attendant
Prismatic Token
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
1 2 ... 353 354 355 356 357 ... 464 465