Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Joxar] Trading Hub
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 464 465
@demonkid
my sparkle nymph for your magic nymph?
@demonkid
my sparkle nymph for your magic nymph?
4ZwFOyz.png
Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales Sanddune Rags

Want:
Will o' the Wisp Celestial Attendant Crazed Powermith
Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales Sanddune Rags

Want:
Will o' the Wisp Celestial Attendant Crazed Powermith
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
have: [item= electric nymph] want: [item= celestial attendent] [item= crazed powermith][item= cloud nymph] [item= magic nymph] [item= ichor nymph] [item= mistyhollow agent]
have:

Electric Nymph

want:

Crazed Powermith Cloud Nymph Magic Nymph Ichor Nymph Mistyhollow Agent
[center][b]HAVE:[/b] [item=enduring goblin] [b]WANT:[/b] [item=cloak of the cosmos] [item=crazed powermith] [item=electric nymph] [item=mistyhollow agent][/center]
HAVE:
Enduring Goblin

WANT:
Cloak of the Cosmos Crazed Powermith Electric Nymph Mistyhollow Agent
17163070515_878aae44e4_o.jpg
@Drakzaen Hi Im interstellar in your magic nymph I have one of these colorfull rock appareal that I don't remember the name rn if you still have it
@Drakzaen Hi Im interstellar in your magic nymph I have one of these colorfull rock appareal that I don't remember the name rn if you still have it
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Bluewolflock

My electric nymph for your enduring goblin?
@Bluewolflock

My electric nymph for your enduring goblin?
UZVTEBc.png
fZVmdhk.png
[quote name="@CuriousLoli" date="2018-07-23 18:37:47" ] Have: [item=prismatic crystalscales][item=prismatic crystalscales][item=flowering gladeboughs][item=snowflake nymph] Want: [item=electric nymph][item=Crazed Powermith][item=Cinder Nymph][item=Boulder Nymph][item=Will o' the Wisp][item=White Raven Armor][item=Twilight Oracle's Guise][item=Cloak of the Cosmos][item=Celestial Attendant] [/quote] Could I trade your flowering gladeboughs for a twilight Oracle guide?
@CuriousLoli wrote on 2018-07-23 18:37:47:
Have:
Prismatic Crystalscales Prismatic Crystalscales Flowering Gladeboughs Snowflake Nymph

Want:
Electric Nymph Crazed Powermith Cinder Nymph Boulder Nymph Will o' the Wisp White Raven Armor Twilight Oracle's Guise Cloak of the Cosmos Celestial Attendant

Could I trade your flowering gladeboughs for a twilight Oracle guide?
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@aleclightwood I'll trade you my Magic Nymph for your Electric. :)
@aleclightwood I'll trade you my Magic Nymph for your Electric. :)
z8s5c34.png
eswSnrS.png
oaolHwW.png
gziv3Ja.png
8094.png196.png34818.png1079.png
[quote name="Drakzaen" date="2018-07-25 12:22:44" ] [b][i]Have[/i][/b] [item=Magic Nymph]x2 (I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY CRATES) Please take her away from me [item=Blight Nymph] [item=Powerpack Coat] [b][i]Want[/i][/b] ANY APPAREL/NEW FAMILIARS Better: [item=Will O' the Wisp] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Celestial Attendant] [item=Prismatic Token] [/quote]
Drakzaen wrote on 2018-07-25 12:22:44:
Have

Magic Nymph x2 (I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN MY CRATES) Please take her away from me
Blight Nymph
Powerpack Coat

Want
ANY APPAREL/NEW FAMILIARS
Better:
Will o' the Wisp
Cloak of the Cosmos
Celestial Attendant
Prismatic Token
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
@SaF My blight nymph for your snowflake nymph? :) Send CR if you want!
@SaF My blight nymph for your snowflake nymph? :) Send CR if you want!
lamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.giftumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.giflamp.gif
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 464 465