Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | The Outfit Outlet | - CLOSED
1 2 3
[center][size=6]| The Outfit Outlet |[/size] Welcome to the Outfit Outlet! With the amazing new release of the Dressing Room for Flight Rising's 4th Anniversary (happy anniversary by the way, guys!), I'd love to 'scry' some outfits for anyone who wants a little bit of outside insight for outfits! [b]Please fill out the following form by copying and pasting into your post.[/b] Those who don't will be redirected to the front post. It costs [b]1kt or 1 gem[/b] per outfit, per dragon. Payment is required [b]upfront[/b] before I begin to work on your order. Tips are very appreciated (especially Celebration Sage apparel/mats!) but 100% not required. Outfit links will be sent back via PM. Thank you and have a lovely day~[/center] [code][b]Username:[/b] So I can easily copy paste to keep track of orders! [b]ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s):[/b] (Separate them by commas, please, NO #s. IDs, not BBCode/link/image!) [b]Theme for Each Dragon:[/b] Tell me what apparel I should be looking for! Colors, body areas, etc. [b]Things You Don't Want:[/b] Anything that's a no-no. [b]Maximum Amount of Apparel:[/b] What if I give you an 15-piece design but you only have 10 spaces?! [b]Outfits per Dragon:[/b] How many?! [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure/Gems?[/code] Queue:: -Skelkirie || 21278865, 18888896, 20959287, 24742499, 24503876, 27372360, 32297551 || Ghost is ethereal and ghost like. Aedan is sweet and kind, Kaiden is a total edgelord and Ginnungagap is angry and distant. The rest don't have personalities or lore so you can just do whatever looks good. || No older apparel like wraps or steampunk and preferably not too much gem only apparel || Max 10 apparel, but feel free to go over a little bit || 2 per dragon
| The Outfit Outlet |

Welcome to the Outfit Outlet! With the amazing new release of the Dressing Room for Flight Rising's 4th Anniversary (happy anniversary by the way, guys!), I'd love to 'scry' some outfits for anyone who wants a little bit of outside insight for outfits! Please fill out the following form by copying and pasting into your post. Those who don't will be redirected to the front post. It costs 1kt or 1 gem per outfit, per dragon. Payment is required upfront before I begin to work on your order. Tips are very appreciated (especially Celebration Sage apparel/mats!) but 100% not required. Outfit links will be sent back via PM. Thank you and have a lovely day~
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] So I can easily copy paste to keep track of orders! [b]ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s):[/b] (Separate them by commas, please, NO #s. IDs, not BBCode/link/image!) [b]Theme for Each Dragon:[/b] Tell me what apparel I should be looking for! Colors, body areas, etc. [b]Things You Don't Want:[/b] Anything that's a no-no. [b]Maximum Amount of Apparel:[/b] What if I give you an 15-piece design but you only have 10 spaces?! [b]Outfits per Dragon:[/b] How many?! [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure/Gems?

Queue::

-Skelkirie || 21278865, 18888896, 20959287, 24742499, 24503876, 27372360, 32297551 || Ghost is ethereal and ghost like. Aedan is sweet and kind, Kaiden is a total edgelord and Ginnungagap is angry and distant. The rest don't have personalities or lore so you can just do whatever looks good. || No older apparel like wraps or steampunk and preferably not too much gem only apparel || Max 10 apparel, but feel free to go over a little bit || 2 per dragon
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Username: GEESE I swear I didn't almost put my old username here
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 8707283
Theme for Each Dragon: Black, white, and/or red would be sweet as far as colors but if you think something else will work go for it by all means. Besides that go wild haha.
Outfits per Dragon: 4
Payment Type: Gems

I'll send the payment over when you confirm ^^
@heartcrusher1
Username: GEESE I swear I didn't almost put my old username here
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 8707283
Theme for Each Dragon: Black, white, and/or red would be sweet as far as colors but if you think something else will work go for it by all means. Besides that go wild haha.
Outfits per Dragon: 4

I'll send the payment over when you confirm ^^
@heartcrusher1
@GEESE - Order confirmed! That would be 4g~ Thank you for ordering!
@GEESE - Order confirmed! That would be 4g~ Thank you for ordering!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Username: DaDragon
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 24175414, 32221330, 32245251, 30182124, 32218914, 30873147, 31529604, 28362326, 30712594, 31324347
Theme for Each Dragon: Uhh, Crescens' outfits I would like one to match his skin and the other to match his body or make them go with/without skin. Eskarina I would like both outfits to go with her accent. Eskandar and Ayane are mates so if you could get the outfits to look like they go together that'd be nice. Azariah has somewhat of a bio if that gives you any other ideas. Otherwise, I jus want them to look good and the outfits to go with the dragon.
Things You Don't Want: Birdskull, this has significance in my clan.
Maximum Amount of Apparel: Uhh, nah don't worry about it, I'll eventually have the space. :)
Outfits per Dragon: like 2?
I think that's everything if not shoot me a PM. :)
@heartcrusher1
Username: DaDragon
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 24175414, 32221330, 32245251, 30182124, 32218914, 30873147, 31529604, 28362326, 30712594, 31324347
Theme for Each Dragon: Uhh, Crescens' outfits I would like one to match his skin and the other to match his body or make them go with/without skin. Eskarina I would like both outfits to go with her accent. Eskandar and Ayane are mates so if you could get the outfits to look like they go together that'd be nice. Azariah has somewhat of a bio if that gives you any other ideas. Otherwise, I jus want them to look good and the outfits to go with the dragon.
Things You Don't Want: Birdskull, this has significance in my clan.
Maximum Amount of Apparel: Uhh, nah don't worry about it, I'll eventually have the space. :)
Outfits per Dragon: like 2?
I think that's everything if not shoot me a PM. :)
@heartcrusher1
1t6eapG.gif
@DaDragon - Alright, please send over payment as soon as possible and I'll start on your order! That's 10 dragons x 2 outfits = 20g~ I'll do my best to make them beautiful~ ^^
@DaDragon - Alright, please send over payment as soon as possible and I'll start on your order! That's 10 dragons x 2 outfits = 20g~ I'll do my best to make them beautiful~ ^^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
^
^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Username: Skelkirie
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 21278865 18888896 20959287 24742499 24503876 27372360 32297551
Theme for Each Dragon: Ghost is ethereal and well. ghost like. Aedan is sweet and kind, Kaiden is a total edgelord and Ginnungagap is angry and distant. The rest don't have personalities or lore so you can just do whatever looks good.
Things You Don't Want: Older apparel like wraps or steampunk and preferably not too much gem only apparel.
Maximum Amount of Apparel: 10 but feel free to go over a little bit
Outfits per Dragon: 2
Payment Type: Treasure/Gems

So that's 14g + 6 as a tip because making outfits takes a lot of time tbh.

@heartcrusher1
Username: Skelkirie
ID#(s) of Dragon(s) Needing Outfit(s): 21278865 18888896 20959287 24742499 24503876 27372360 32297551
Theme for Each Dragon: Ghost is ethereal and well. ghost like. Aedan is sweet and kind, Kaiden is a total edgelord and Ginnungagap is angry and distant. The rest don't have personalities or lore so you can just do whatever looks good.
Things You Don't Want: Older apparel like wraps or steampunk and preferably not too much gem only apparel.
Maximum Amount of Apparel: 10 but feel free to go over a little bit
Outfits per Dragon: 2
Payment Type: Treasure/Gems

So that's 14g + 6 as a tip because making outfits takes a lot of time tbh.

@heartcrusher1
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
1 2 3