Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | The Outfit Outlet | - CLOSED
1 2 3
@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
Honestly not trying to be rude, but I think I've been waiting quite a while for my order to be completed. It's been about a month and a half since I first ordered. I understand that you had things to do, but you should have made a note of that before someone sent the payment or either took orders once you were done and had time to complete what you said you were going to do. You may have just never planned on finishing the orders and this was all just a scam, though I would hope you wouldn't take advantage of others like that. People can only be patient for so long, eventually they will get tired of waiting. It's been over 20 days since you last told me that you were going to work on the orders, yet you have not even finished the first one.

At this point I would just like a refund of 8 gems. Thank you.
@heartcrusher1
--~♥~--
Honestly not trying to be rude, but I think I've been waiting quite a while for my order to be completed. It's been about a month and a half since I first ordered. I understand that you had things to do, but you should have made a note of that before someone sent the payment or either took orders once you were done and had time to complete what you said you were going to do. You may have just never planned on finishing the orders and this was all just a scam, though I would hope you wouldn't take advantage of others like that. People can only be patient for so long, eventually they will get tired of waiting. It's been over 20 days since you last told me that you were going to work on the orders, yet you have not even finished the first one.

At this point I would just like a refund of 8 gems. Thank you.
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria - I apologize for my lack of foresight and planning to finish these orders as well as my forgetfulness to attending to my orders properly. I'll send your gems back ASAP, thank you for letting me know.

@Skelkirie - If you'd like, I can also send you back a refund? I was not prepared for what came in my schedule since I opened and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to finish your order in a timely manner.

I also offer to do both of your orders for free regardless for my slip-up if you'd like!
@LaAstaria - I apologize for my lack of foresight and planning to finish these orders as well as my forgetfulness to attending to my orders properly. I'll send your gems back ASAP, thank you for letting me know.

@Skelkirie - If you'd like, I can also send you back a refund? I was not prepared for what came in my schedule since I opened and unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to finish your order in a timely manner.

I also offer to do both of your orders for free regardless for my slip-up if you'd like!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
No worries, I don't really mind waiting but if you don't want to/have time to finish my outfits a refund would be nice. It was only like 20g though so its not a big deal either way :p
@heartcrusher1
No worries, I don't really mind waiting but if you don't want to/have time to finish my outfits a refund would be nice. It was only like 20g though so its not a big deal either way :p
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie - I'll try my best to finish the order as fast as I can, thank you!
@Skelkirie - I'll try my best to finish the order as fast as I can, thank you!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 3