Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Eggs, Fest Items, Sprites, And More!
1 2 3 4

WELCOME!

This thread is to keep track of all the items I have to sell! I'll be updating this list as time goes on. I frequently get rare and retired items as commission payments, so check back often to see what new items I have in stock!

Feel free to make an offer on any of the items listed! Do keep your offers within a stone's throw of the LAP, please. Mixed payments are welcome!

I accept treasure, gems, items; whatever! I'm very interested in fest items from before 03/17 and any purple apparel/skincents, but feel free to ask about my interest level for any items you might have to trade!

If you'd like me to put and item on hold, or ping you when a certain item is procured/taken off hold, let me know!

Some of these items are already listed on the AH, but not all of them! The price I have them up on the AH is more of a "what I want" price than a "what I expect to get" price. :>

HOLDS

Name: Archenitesky
Items: Water Sprite, Nature Sprite
Exp: 06/12

PINGLISTS

Water Sprite: Snakefang7

WELCOME!

This thread is to keep track of all the items I have to sell! I'll be updating this list as time goes on. I frequently get rare and retired items as commission payments, so check back often to see what new items I have in stock!

Feel free to make an offer on any of the items listed! Do keep your offers within a stone's throw of the LAP, please. Mixed payments are welcome!

I accept treasure, gems, items; whatever! I'm very interested in fest items from before 03/17 and any purple apparel/skincents, but feel free to ask about my interest level for any items you might have to trade!

If you'd like me to put and item on hold, or ping you when a certain item is procured/taken off hold, let me know!

Some of these items are already listed on the AH, but not all of them! The price I have them up on the AH is more of a "what I want" price than a "what I expect to get" price. :>

HOLDS

Name: Archenitesky
Items: Water Sprite, Nature Sprite
Exp: 06/12

PINGLISTS

Water Sprite: Snakefang7

tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
----- [center][size=5][b]FOOD, MATERIALS, AND TRINKETS[/b][/center] ----- [center][item=1st Anniversary Meat Cake] [item=1st Anniversary Leaf Cake] [item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake] [item=1st Anniversary Fish Cake][/center] -----

FOOD, MATERIALS, AND TRINKETS

1st Anniversary Meat Cake 1st Anniversary Leaf Cake 1st Anniversary Stolen Cake 1st Anniversary Fish Cake

----- [center][size=5][b]APPAREL[/b][/center] ----- [center][item=Crown of Bones] [item=Druidic Emblem] [item=Warmwater Wanderers] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Magmatic Pauldrons] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Electrified Sash] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [/center] -----

APPAREL

Crown of Bones Druidic Emblem Warmwater Wanderers Gloomwillow Guide
Magmatic Pauldrons Dryad's Guise Electrified Sash Golem Gauntlet

----- [center][size=5][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/center] ----- [center][item=Nature Sprite] [item=Loga] [item=Enduring Goblin] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Magma Embear] [item=Livewire Grizzly][/center] -----

FAMILIARS

Nature Sprite Loga
Enduring Goblin Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin
Magma Embear Livewire Grizzly

SKINS AND ACCENTS

SKINS AND ACCENTS

----- [center][size=5][b]BATTLE[/b][/center] ----- [center][item=Rally] [/center] -----

BATTLE

Rally

----- [center][size=5][b]OTHER[/b][/center] ----- [center] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [item=Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia] [item=Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering] [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] [item=Marva's Extraordinary Reflection] [item=Throatarium Chest][/center] -----

OTHER

Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Rainsong Jungle

Marva's Extraordinary Reflection Throatarium Chest

And we are open for business! :>
And we are open for business! :>
How much for Water Chest and how much for sprites?
How much for Water Chest and how much for sprites?
UZVTEBc.png
@CluelessCloud

Currently, the LAH for those items is:
  • Throatarium Chest: 35g/35Kt
  • Nature Sprite: 600g/670Kt
  • Water Sprite: 810g/990Kt

So, that would be about the range I'd be looking for for each of those!
@CluelessCloud

Currently, the LAH for those items is:
  • Throatarium Chest: 35g/35Kt
  • Nature Sprite: 600g/670Kt
  • Water Sprite: 810g/990Kt

So, that would be about the range I'd be looking for for each of those!
1 2 3 4