Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | found
[center][item=Skycat] aaaaaaaa[/center] [s]Looking to buy a Skycat for 150kg! More specifically, I am currently looking for someone willing to [b]hold one and sell it to me in the near future.[/b] A fair portion of my funds currently lay in items I am flipping/liquidating, however, thankfully, these are items that aren't too difficult to get rid of! The total value of the currency I have on hand and the items easily adds up to 150kg worth, and once they're all gone, I will be offering the [b]150kg in pure gems.[/b] While it is difficult to get a time estimate for this, this whole money process should be done with by the [b]end of June[/b], however I will most likely have it by sooner (mid-June, ideally). Please let me know if you're interested, and what terms you may have if any.[/s] seller found \o/
Skycat
aaaaaaaa

Looking to buy a Skycat for 150kg! More specifically, I am currently looking for someone willing to hold one and sell it to me in the near future. A fair portion of my funds currently lay in items I am flipping/liquidating, however, thankfully, these are items that aren't too difficult to get rid of! The total value of the currency I have on hand and the items easily adds up to 150kg worth, and once they're all gone, I will be offering the 150kg in pure gems.

While it is difficult to get a time estimate for this, this whole money process should be done with by the end of June, however I will most likely have it by sooner (mid-June, ideally).

Please let me know if you're interested, and what terms you may have if any.

seller found \o/
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Good luck friend!! :D
Good luck friend!! :D
@Jazz if you've still got that skycat!

@Tserin just bought my bone fiend from jazz they're a Good Egg
@Jazz if you've still got that skycat!

@Tserin just bought my bone fiend from jazz they're a Good Egg

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@Fink
Thanks!

@thalassiq
ah I thought Jazz sold theirs? Unless they had another. But either way I've found one so \o/ Congrats on your bone fiend btw!
@Fink
Thanks!

@thalassiq
ah I thought Jazz sold theirs? Unless they had another. But either way I've found one so \o/ Congrats on your bone fiend btw!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!