Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Last-minute Dom Discount Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
So long & thanks for all the fish! See you next year!

I did this last year and it worked out pretty well so I figured I'd try this again. Lots of other dom discount shops tend to close early on the last day of dom; I'm happy to take up the baton and fill your last-minute orders. I'll be here until rollover.

Skins/accents are 29,750T each. A full set costs 357,000T.
For the cost of all gene/breed change scrolls, see this guide.
Tinctures of dissolution are are 25,500T each. Rename scrolls are 5,100T each.

The Rules
  1. Payment up front, please! I don't have enough to spot you. Payment can be by one-way CR or private message; I have a slight preference for 1-way CRs, but I'll accept either. PLEASE DO NOT SEND 2-WAY CRs. It requires me to have the cash on hand to buy your item first, and I generally don't.
  2. All orders are first-come, first-serve. I'll add you to the queue as soon as you send payment.
  3. Please place your order here, not in a private message or one-way CR (though if you want to include a copy of your order there when you send the money, that's fine). The reason for this is that I really need one place where I can keep track of all of the orders, and that's this thread.
  4. Please send a tip of some kind (either at time of payment or on delivery). The last day of the festival tends to be very stressful because at a certain point demand exceeds supply of skins and I have to do a lot of sniping, so tipping is only fair. The good news is that I'm not picky about what kind of tip; it doesn't have to be cash. Festival currency, festival chests, food (especially seafood), trash familiars to turn into Baldwin goop, and adult exalt fodder are all welcome too.
  5. I'll be maintaining separate queues for skin/accent orders vs. everything else; "everything else" orders are currently unlimited.
  6. For the sake of my own sanity, I'm placing a limit on the number of skins/accents you can order at one time. As the night progresses and demand goes higher, I may lower that limit. If you want more skins/accents than the current limit, you are welcome to place another order once I've filled your original order (but not before).

Current max number of skins/accents per order: 12

This time, I'm trying something new and using Google Sheets to manage orders; you can view the order list here. I'm still working out the kinks a little bit, so bear with me please. :)
So long & thanks for all the fish! See you next year!

I did this last year and it worked out pretty well so I figured I'd try this again. Lots of other dom discount shops tend to close early on the last day of dom; I'm happy to take up the baton and fill your last-minute orders. I'll be here until rollover.

Skins/accents are 29,750T each. A full set costs 357,000T.
For the cost of all gene/breed change scrolls, see this guide.
Tinctures of dissolution are are 25,500T each. Rename scrolls are 5,100T each.

The Rules
  1. Payment up front, please! I don't have enough to spot you. Payment can be by one-way CR or private message; I have a slight preference for 1-way CRs, but I'll accept either. PLEASE DO NOT SEND 2-WAY CRs. It requires me to have the cash on hand to buy your item first, and I generally don't.
  2. All orders are first-come, first-serve. I'll add you to the queue as soon as you send payment.
  3. Please place your order here, not in a private message or one-way CR (though if you want to include a copy of your order there when you send the money, that's fine). The reason for this is that I really need one place where I can keep track of all of the orders, and that's this thread.
  4. Please send a tip of some kind (either at time of payment or on delivery). The last day of the festival tends to be very stressful because at a certain point demand exceeds supply of skins and I have to do a lot of sniping, so tipping is only fair. The good news is that I'm not picky about what kind of tip; it doesn't have to be cash. Festival currency, festival chests, food (especially seafood), trash familiars to turn into Baldwin goop, and adult exalt fodder are all welcome too.
  5. I'll be maintaining separate queues for skin/accent orders vs. everything else; "everything else" orders are currently unlimited.
  6. For the sake of my own sanity, I'm placing a limit on the number of skins/accents you can order at one time. As the night progresses and demand goes higher, I may lower that limit. If you want more skins/accents than the current limit, you are welcome to place another order once I've filled your original order (but not before).

Current max number of skins/accents per order: 12

This time, I'm trying something new and using Google Sheets to manage orders; you can view the order list here. I'm still working out the kinks a little bit, so bear with me please. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Could you snag me 2 renaming scrolls please?
@pingu

Could you snag me 2 renaming scrolls please?
@pingu

could I buy:
Accent: Sunken Ghost
Accent: Throatarium ?
I'll send the 59500t + tip momentarily; thank you!
@pingu

could I buy:
Accent: Sunken Ghost
Accent: Throatarium ?
I'll send the 59500t + tip momentarily; thank you!
@Gaston @caleaf
Yup! Send payment and I'll get right on that.
@Gaston @caleaf
Yup! Send payment and I'll get right on that.

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
Payment sent! And thank you ^^
@pingu
Payment sent! And thank you ^^
@Pingu

Could I order a Guardian Scroll?
@Pingu

Could I order a Guardian Scroll?
@Imani
Sure thing! Send payment and I'll go grab it.
@Imani
Sure thing! Send payment and I'll go grab it.

@Pingu
Thank you friend! I haven't seen an open dom shop yet today!
I'd love a full set of skins/accents if you could!
@Pingu
Thank you friend! I haven't seen an open dom shop yet today!
I'd love a full set of skins/accents if you could!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon
Acknowledged! Please send payment and I'll get on that.
@Juliamon
Acknowledged! Please send payment and I'll get on that.

@pingu
I'd like a full set of skins/accents
@pingu
I'd like a full set of skins/accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14