Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Frost's Leveling Services (Open)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@HolyShipper

Hello! I'll have to put you on the waitlist as I'm currently training another user's dragon. But I should be done by tomorrow and will give you a ping then.
@HolyShipper

Hello! I'll have to put you on the waitlist as I'm currently training another user's dragon. But I should be done by tomorrow and will give you a ping then.
ROyFQqy.png
Alrighty, thank you!
Alrighty, thank you!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@FrostDragonRose Hello again! A few months passed and I finished a few of my breeding projects, meaning that I currently have 10 dragons that need to be levelled to 25! Could I be added to your waitlist? ^^
@FrostDragonRose Hello again! A few months passed and I finished a few of my breeding projects, meaning that I currently have 10 dragons that need to be levelled to 25! Could I be added to your waitlist? ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa

Hello, certainly I've gone ahead and added you to the list. ^^
@Korwa

Hello, certainly I've gone ahead and added you to the list. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@HolyShipper

Hello, I'm ready to start leveling your dragon. Feel free to send them over. ^^
@HolyShipper

Hello, I'm ready to start leveling your dragon. Feel free to send them over. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@Korwa

Hello, I'm ready to start leveling your dragons. Feel free to send over the first two when you're ready. ^^
@Korwa

Hello, I'm ready to start leveling your dragons. Feel free to send over the first two when you're ready. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose Alrighty! I'll be sending them over in 1t PAs like last time, but I'd like to send payment in a two-way CR if possible! ^^
@FrostDragonRose Alrighty! I'll be sending them over in 1t PAs like last time, but I'd like to send payment in a two-way CR if possible! ^^
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa

Yup, the payment through the CR is fine with me.
@Korwa

Yup, the payment through the CR is fine with me.
ROyFQqy.png
@FrostDragonRose
I have 9 fodder I would like to be lvled to 7, how many would you be willing to take?
@FrostDragonRose
I have 9 fodder I would like to be lvled to 7, how many would you be willing to take?
BUYING!:

food @ 20fp/t
coli grinding @ 50kt/h
@lantian

I can take all 9 of them. ^^
@lantian

I can take all 9 of them. ^^
ROyFQqy.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15