Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Junk apparel 5g/piece (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@fanartsy

What Marva eyes?
(Heading to bed soon, won't respond for a few hours, but why would people throw Marva eyes in a cauldron?)
@fanartsy

What Marva eyes?
(Heading to bed soon, won't respond for a few hours, but why would people throw Marva eyes in a cauldron?)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky [item=Googly Confusion]x2[item=Bishoujo Observation][item=Starry Regard][item=Sly Glance]x2[item=Spiral Daze][item=Intense Attention][item=Disgruntled View][item=Wiggly Sight][item=Saucer Stare][item=Beautiful Gander]x2 ((That's fine ^^ and I do, since I get way too many from the chests and I got absolutely nothing to use them for))
@Ellapinky

Googly Confusion x2 Bishoujo Observation Starry Regard Sly Glance x2 Spiral Daze Intense Attention Disgruntled View Wiggly Sight Saucer Stare Beautiful Gander x2

((That's fine ^^ and I do, since I get way too many from the chests and I got absolutely nothing to use them for))
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
@Fanartsy Okay i will take the overcoat and gloves if you set up the crossroad, i checked the auction house and it is WAAAAAYYYYY more expensive
@Fanartsy Okay i will take the overcoat and gloves if you set up the crossroad, i checked the auction house and it is WAAAAAYYYYY more expensive
@BonsaiTree

Yeah, I'm underselling most of these just to get some quick money ^^ and I sent the cr
@BonsaiTree

Yeah, I'm underselling most of these just to get some quick money ^^ and I sent the cr
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Ellapinky

Were you interested in the Marva eyes?
@Ellapinky

Were you interested in the Marva eyes?
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Hi there!

I'm looking for certain pieces of Dusk Rogue, Nightshade Mage stuff, and random apparel pieces like the Renaissance shirts/breeches and Elaborate Sandwastes. Have you got any of that? :)
@Fanartsy

Hi there!

I'm looking for certain pieces of Dusk Rogue, Nightshade Mage stuff, and random apparel pieces like the Renaissance shirts/breeches and Elaborate Sandwastes. Have you got any of that? :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

I got dusk rogue trousers, mask and gloves. Sadly I don't have any of the other pieces you're looking for.
@Twizz

I got dusk rogue trousers, mask and gloves. Sadly I don't have any of the other pieces you're looking for.
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
@Fanartsy

Rats! Those are the pieces I've already got. X3 Ah well, thank you anyway!
@Fanartsy

Rats! Those are the pieces I've already got. X3 Ah well, thank you anyway!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@fanartsy

Sorry for late replies! 0-0

Mildly, yes, but I've also gotta save gems for things. If I decide later I'm hoping for something specific, I'll let you know!
@fanartsy

Sorry for late replies! 0-0

Mildly, yes, but I've also gotta save gems for things. If I decide later I'm hoping for something specific, I'll let you know!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky

I can also take treasure ^^ I don't mind since I can just trade them for gems later
@Ellapinky

I can also take treasure ^^ I don't mind since I can just trade them for gems later
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5