Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boolean Achievement ;A;
1 2 3 4
Hopefully this thread is in the right place.

Probably a longshot, but I'm wondering if there's still anyone around who owns a boolean. Or anyone who knows someone with one. The boolean and runestone achievements are the only two I'm still missing (besides the best around one of course) under the misc category and I'd love to have it unlocked.

Back when the site first launched, drama ended up happening when borrowed booleans were stolen and they're only more valuable now, so I know anyone who still has one is understandably wary about lending it out. But! I do have 2 G1 imps, all the KS items, and all the KS familiars. As well as every single thing that's come out of every festival (besides some skins/accents). Mayhaps you can hold onto one of those for security while I unlock the achievement and then we swap your buggo and my stuff right back?
Hopefully this thread is in the right place.

Probably a longshot, but I'm wondering if there's still anyone around who owns a boolean. Or anyone who knows someone with one. The boolean and runestone achievements are the only two I'm still missing (besides the best around one of course) under the misc category and I'd love to have it unlocked.

Back when the site first launched, drama ended up happening when borrowed booleans were stolen and they're only more valuable now, so I know anyone who still has one is understandably wary about lending it out. But! I do have 2 G1 imps, all the KS items, and all the KS familiars. As well as every single thing that's come out of every festival (besides some skins/accents). Mayhaps you can hold onto one of those for security while I unlock the achievement and then we swap your buggo and my stuff right back?

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
@Xaishi
going to sit here and see if anyone takes you up on your offer !!
i'm hoping to get the achievement myself one day
good luck !!
@Xaishi
going to sit here and see if anyone takes you up on your offer !!
i'm hoping to get the achievement myself one day
good luck !!
Thank you @dggeoff! ♥
Thank you @dggeoff! ♥

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@Xaishi
Gl for that achievement! You should search for some KS thread, maybe they have a list of people who is willing to lend you their booleans

You sig... *A*
@Xaishi
Gl for that achievement! You should search for some KS thread, maybe they have a list of people who is willing to lend you their booleans

You sig... *A*
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
There's a mile long list of people who need a boolean lent, and only 4 active people to my knowledge with one. None of em will lend regardless so.. I wish you luck!
There's a mile long list of people who need a boolean lent, and only 4 active people to my knowledge with one. None of em will lend regardless so.. I wish you luck!
There was an issue long ago with lending booleans which I believe the admins had to get involved, and so now if someone loses their boolean through lending I doubt they will help again, so I think that's why people don't want to lend theirs.
There was an issue long ago with lending booleans which I believe the admins had to get involved, and so now if someone loses their boolean through lending I doubt they will help again, so I think that's why people don't want to lend theirs.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
That's kind of disappointing but that's what happens with exclusive items I guess, people just take what isn't theirs - good luck with your quest though :)
That's kind of disappointing but that's what happens with exclusive items I guess, people just take what isn't theirs - good luck with your quest though :)
A friend of mine borrowed me long time ago a Boolean that I could get the achievement, so that is why I have it. But yeah it gives so points so it is kinda,, pointless anyway?
A friend of mine borrowed me long time ago a Boolean that I could get the achievement, so that is why I have it. But yeah it gives so points so it is kinda,, pointless anyway?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Thanks guys!

@Venny - Yep, they did. They were reluctant to sort it out the first time and if I remember correctly, they said that they wouldn't do it again so they cautioned everyone about lending things out. That's why I'm offering up such valuable items as collateral so that hopefully a boolean owner won't feel as wary about it. I know I'm nervous about letting a stranger hold my imp scroll just so I can get a silly achievement, haha. It just kills me a little because back at the site's launch, I was like one or two people in line for borrowing a boolean when a user (banned for or shortly after the incident IIRC) stole it and caused the whole fiasco. u.u
Thanks guys!

@Venny - Yep, they did. They were reluctant to sort it out the first time and if I remember correctly, they said that they wouldn't do it again so they cautioned everyone about lending things out. That's why I'm offering up such valuable items as collateral so that hopefully a boolean owner won't feel as wary about it. I know I'm nervous about letting a stranger hold my imp scroll just so I can get a silly achievement, haha. It just kills me a little because back at the site's launch, I was like one or two people in line for borrowing a boolean when a user (banned for or shortly after the incident IIRC) stole it and caused the whole fiasco. u.u

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@Takora! I haven't seen you around in... like years. o.o I went by Asjure back then but got my username changed. Dunno if you remember me. xD And yeah, I know it doesn't count towards anything, but I'm a completionist (or maybe just a masochist) so I had to at least try, lol.
@Takora! I haven't seen you around in... like years. o.o I went by Asjure back then but got my username changed. Dunno if you remember me. xD And yeah, I know it doesn't count towards anything, but I'm a completionist (or maybe just a masochist) so I had to at least try, lol.

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
1 2 3 4