Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boolean Achievement ;A;
1 2 3 4
@Illuminator - Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. :c
@Illuminator - Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me. :c

Seeking:
» G1 unbred Fire Flight obs/raspberry/ivory female
» UB Fire blood/choc/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire obs/obs/ivory male (G1 preferred)
» UB Fire choc/obs/ivory arcane female (G1 preferred)
ijcaSw5.gif
Friendly bump!
Friendly bump!
uCR5SCW.png
This is the first thread I have seen where the person is offering acceptable collateral. In fact, offering over collat. Good luck getting lent!
This is the first thread I have seen where the person is offering acceptable collateral. In fact, offering over collat. Good luck getting lent!
@Tytio - Really? D: Although I s'pose to be fair, booleans are probably pretty hard to match in equivalent value. xD Quick question - is it the imp scroll that puts it over collat, or just everything in general? I finally found a girl to use mine on, so I won't have it anymore after 12:00 FR time, haha.
@Tytio - Really? D: Although I s'pose to be fair, booleans are probably pretty hard to match in equivalent value. xD Quick question - is it the imp scroll that puts it over collat, or just everything in general? I finally found a girl to use mine on, so I won't have it anymore after 12:00 FR time, haha.

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
bump for luck! ^^
bump for luck! ^^
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
Thank you! C:
Thank you! C:

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
@Xaishi

I think imp scroll > than boolean. Scrolls are consumable while the boolean is just rare because of low availability and because of locked/dead accounts.

I think all the KS Apparel + Familiars would be close to the value of a boolean. The last boolean went for 750kg~, so something around that would be fine.

The last few G1 imps went for about 450-500kg, so you could do a G1 imp combo+ some KS apparel/fams as collateral.

@Xaishi

I think imp scroll > than boolean. Scrolls are consumable while the boolean is just rare because of low availability and because of locked/dead accounts.

I think all the KS Apparel + Familiars would be close to the value of a boolean. The last boolean went for 750kg~, so something around that would be fine.

The last few G1 imps went for about 450-500kg, so you could do a G1 imp combo+ some KS apparel/fams as collateral.

lightfull.png
Good luck to you! I got my boolean achievement quite a while ago (October 2016) from a kind user and I had no where near the collateral you had ^^
Good luck to you! I got my boolean achievement quite a while ago (October 2016) from a kind user and I had no where near the collateral you had ^^
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

Good luck bump! That's a hard achievement to get, but you've definitely got the collateral for it.
Good luck bump! That's a hard achievement to get, but you've definitely got the collateral for it.

Midnight Oil Lamp

— he/him
— FR+2
— doing my silly little tasks
avi
@Peisinoe - Ahh, thanks! After four years I finally found someone to use my only remaining imp scroll on today, so hopefully doing something like just sending over the pair as collat would work too. xD

@Rib - Aw, that's really awesome! Here's hoping something like that happens to me. ;A;

@Tria91 - Ty! <3
@Peisinoe - Ahh, thanks! After four years I finally found someone to use my only remaining imp scroll on today, so hopefully doing something like just sending over the pair as collat would work too. xD

@Rib - Aw, that's really awesome! Here's hoping something like that happens to me. ;A;

@Tria91 - Ty! <3

Seeking:
ijcaSw5.gif
1 2 3 4