Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Crates
1 2 3 4
Hello, I've got several Crates from the Coliseum. I don't need them for my collection and therefore I would like to sell them. The list of everything I've got in alphabetical order can be found below. I'm looking for gems or treasure and can go below LAH for these things (if there is no LAH, the base price is 100kt or 170g). If you are interested in anything, [i]please post your offer or send a CR with it[/i]. Thank you! [item=Death Head Crate][item=golden porpoise crate][item=Jeweled Octoflyer Crate][item=Jeweled Octoflyer Crate][item=kelp tender crate][item=maren warrior crate][item=pronghorn stomper crate][item=Tatterwing Carcass Crate] The alphabetical order of these items right now also corresponds with their overall order in the hoard, this is rather neat. :P
Hello,

I've got several Crates from the Coliseum. I don't need them for my collection and therefore I would like to sell them.
The list of everything I've got in alphabetical order can be found below.

I'm looking for gems or treasure and can go below LAH for these things (if there is no LAH, the base price is 100kt or 170g).

If you are interested in anything, please post your offer or send a CR with it.

Thank you!

Death Head Crate Golden Porpoise Crate Jeweled Octoflyer Crate Jeweled Octoflyer Crate Kelp Tender Crate Maren Warrior Crate Pronghorn Stomper Crate Tatterwing Carcass Crate
The alphabetical order of these items right now also corresponds with their overall order in the hoard, this is rather neat. :P
bumping because i, too, have too many crates (;-;)
bumping because i, too, have too many crates (;-;)

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

Oh, haha, thank you Shirenu! <3
Oh, haha, thank you Shirenu! <3
Bump.
Bump.
@Weidenbaum

Would you be willing to sell them at skin price? By that, I mean if it's okay with you, you open them and just sell/trade me the skin/accent.
@Weidenbaum

Would you be willing to sell them at skin price? By that, I mean if it's okay with you, you open them and just sell/trade me the skin/accent.
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali
Hello! Yes, I could do that.
@Lyathali
Hello! Yes, I could do that.
@Weidenbaum

Awesome! Then I'd love these skins and crates:
Bamboo Phytocat 7 gems
Everglade Lasher 10 gems
Peacock Scorpion 12 gems

Black Wolf Crate 35 gems
Emerald Crate 25 gems

and I mean to trade for junk apparel so the total would be... 23 apparel
@Weidenbaum

Awesome! Then I'd love these skins and crates:
Bamboo Phytocat 7 gems
Everglade Lasher 10 gems
Peacock Scorpion 12 gems

Black Wolf Crate 35 gems
Emerald Crate 25 gems

and I mean to trade for junk apparel so the total would be... 23 apparel
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali
Sounds great! Please feel free to set up a CR with the 23 apparel pieces, and I will respond with my items.

Just to make sure: Black Wolf and Emerald you would like to receive as crates, and the other three should be sent as just skins, is that correct?
@Lyathali
Sounds great! Please feel free to set up a CR with the 23 apparel pieces, and I will respond with my items.

Just to make sure: Black Wolf and Emerald you would like to receive as crates, and the other three should be sent as just skins, is that correct?
@Weidenbaum

That is indeed right ^_^ heh. One of those skins is like 1/3 the price vs. crate and I'm cheap bargain hunting :P
@Weidenbaum

That is indeed right ^_^ heh. One of those skins is like 1/3 the price vs. crate and I'm cheap bargain hunting :P
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali
Understood! (And no worries, it's not really important to me, haha!)
I'll send them over shortly, thank you for buying. =)
@Lyathali
Understood! (And no worries, it's not really important to me, haha!)
I'll send them over shortly, thank you for buying. =)
1 2 3 4