Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (OPEN!) Familiar Hunting!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
*Old thread found :D

Hi, guys. I'm currently collecting unique familiars in order to fill up my bestiary, and would like you guys to do some exchanges with me. Look in the FIDOY (Familiars I Don't Own Yet) section of this spreadsheet for the list of familiars that I don't have (feel free to look at some of the other guides while you're at it :D). The prices MAY be out of date, so plz look them up in the AH before offering.

Follow these steps if you want to help me out (READ ALL THE STEPS BEFORE YOU DO THEM):
1. Look in my spreadsheet.
2. Search a familiar that is on the list.
3. If the price is cheap enough (for right now, I would say 300kt/300g), make an offer, by doing step 4.
4. PA me the familiar. Discounts are nice, but you don'thave to give me one. It will help, however. XD
5. If I'm ok with the offer, I'll buy the familiar, and then you're done.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 if you wish. It would be greatly appreciated :D

Thx to you guys, I currently accumulate 627 unique familiars. My previous goal was to have 610 unique familiars I've met my goal, but why stop there? My next goal is 635. It's not much of an increase, but almost all of the familiars that I don't have yet are pretty expensive. It'll be quite difficult and challenging to reach that point, but I'm sure I can get there one day. :D As much as I want every single familiar, I know that it'll be impossible, and that's fine. I just hope that you guys can still see my seniority and dedication for trying to obtain as many unique familiars as I can. :D

Most wanted Familiar(s):
-Maned Cobra
-Ice Sprite
-Red-Footed Akirbeak

Familiars I will most likely buy:
-Golden Bantam Fangar BAH price
*Old thread found :D

Hi, guys. I'm currently collecting unique familiars in order to fill up my bestiary, and would like you guys to do some exchanges with me. Look in the FIDOY (Familiars I Don't Own Yet) section of this spreadsheet for the list of familiars that I don't have (feel free to look at some of the other guides while you're at it :D). The prices MAY be out of date, so plz look them up in the AH before offering.

Follow these steps if you want to help me out (READ ALL THE STEPS BEFORE YOU DO THEM):
1. Look in my spreadsheet.
2. Search a familiar that is on the list.
3. If the price is cheap enough (for right now, I would say 300kt/300g), make an offer, by doing step 4.
4. PA me the familiar. Discounts are nice, but you don'thave to give me one. It will help, however. XD
5. If I'm ok with the offer, I'll buy the familiar, and then you're done.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 if you wish. It would be greatly appreciated :D

Thx to you guys, I currently accumulate 627 unique familiars. My previous goal was to have 610 unique familiars I've met my goal, but why stop there? My next goal is 635. It's not much of an increase, but almost all of the familiars that I don't have yet are pretty expensive. It'll be quite difficult and challenging to reach that point, but I'm sure I can get there one day. :D As much as I want every single familiar, I know that it'll be impossible, and that's fine. I just hope that you guys can still see my seniority and dedication for trying to obtain as many unique familiars as I can. :D

Most wanted Familiar(s):
-Maned Cobra
-Ice Sprite
-Red-Footed Akirbeak

Familiars I will most likely buy:
-Golden Bantam Fangar BAH price
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@Nikki

Thx so much! ^_^
@Nikki

Thx so much! ^_^
@16Kevin16

I can look through my vault for familiars you don't have, is there a max to how much you're willing to spend?
@16Kevin16

I can look through my vault for familiars you don't have, is there a max to how much you're willing to spend?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper

The max I'm willing to pay (in treasure) is based on the familiars you're trying to exchange with me (make them the lowest auction house price), but they can't be more than 10,000 treasure each.
@BlackJasper

The max I'm willing to pay (in treasure) is based on the familiars you're trying to exchange with me (make them the lowest auction house price), but they can't be more than 10,000 treasure each.
Tap
Tap
@16Kevin16

Would you trade familiars for Shimmering Pinecones? :)

I have a Crowned Bonepriest, Construction Mith, Fallout Streak, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Grey River Flight, Longneck Mender, Manticore Screamer, Marbled Jester, Parasitic Fungus, and Psywurm.
@16Kevin16

Would you trade familiars for Shimmering Pinecones? :)

I have a Crowned Bonepriest, Construction Mith, Fallout Streak, Goliath Mountain Beetle, Grey River Flight, Longneck Mender, Manticore Screamer, Marbled Jester, Parasitic Fungus, and Psywurm.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@Miraear

Sure. Also, make sure that those familiars are familiars that I currently don't own, by checing my bestiary. After doing that, you can 2 way crossroad me those familiars, including a price of pinecones (no more than 5 pinecones per familiar).
@Miraear

Sure. Also, make sure that those familiars are familiars that I currently don't own, by checing my bestiary. After doing that, you can 2 way crossroad me those familiars, including a price of pinecones (no more than 5 pinecones per familiar).
@16Kevin16 I have 5 familiars I'd be willing to sell for the lowest AH price. [item=Ultraram][item=Dreadram][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Maren Scout][Item=Maren Defender]
@16Kevin16

I have 5 familiars I'd be willing to sell for the lowest AH price.

Ultraram Dreadram Lavaborne Hoax Maren Scout Maren Defender
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@MiddayMoon01

Alright. Just send them via 2 way crossroads with the total price, and I should get right back with you. ^_^
@MiddayMoon01

Alright. Just send them via 2 way crossroads with the total price, and I should get right back with you. ^_^
@16Kevin16 I have the following that you're missing (all of the listed prices are in treasure and they're the lowest AH prices): [item=citrine cave jewel] = 9 gems LAH = 8100 treasure [item=clouddancer] = 6100 [item=common podid] = 6900 [item=crimson reef snail] = 5100 [item=crystalplate stinger] = 5000 [item=death seeker] = 6777 [item=deepmine aardvark] = 4900 [item=dodo] = 5600 [item=double-tailed warcat] = 5290 [item=fallen streak] = 10000 [item=fuiran] = 5390 [item=grasslands trunker] = 5000 [item=greatshell] = 5100 [item=hippalectryon] = 5000 [item=hoarfrost mauler] = 5790 [item=iridescent scaleback]= 4890 [item=longneck hunter] = 4990 [item=longneck interloper] = 4550 [item=longneck skirmisher] = 4995 [item=longneck wanderer] = 5000 [item=lux spectre] = 5389 OK that's about half the bestiary I've gone through, hehe. I may pop back later to go through the other half - in the meantime, do let me know if you're interested in some/all of the above! :) I didn't want to just send a huge CR as there's quite a lot there.
@16Kevin16 I have the following that you're missing (all of the listed prices are in treasure and they're the lowest AH prices):

Citrine Cave Jewel = 9 gems LAH = 8100 treasure
Clouddancer = 6100
Common Podid = 6900
Crimson Reef Snail = 5100
Crystalplate Stinger = 5000
Death Seeker = 6777
Deepmine Aardvark = 4900
Dodo = 5600
Double-Tailed Warcat = 5290
Fallen Streak = 10000
Fuiran = 5390
Grasslands Trunker = 5000
Greatshell = 5100
Hippalectryon = 5000
Hoarfrost Mauler = 5790
Iridescent Scaleback = 4890
Longneck Hunter = 4990
Longneck Interloper = 4550
Longneck Skirmisher = 4995
Longneck Wanderer = 5000
Lux Spectre = 5389

OK that's about half the bestiary I've gone through, hehe. I may pop back later to go through the other half - in the meantime, do let me know if you're interested in some/all of the above! :) I didn't want to just send a huge CR as there's quite a lot there.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7