Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lvl 17 Cauldron
1 2 3
top%20banner.png

Free level 17 cauldon!

::OPEN::

::Baldwin Level:: 17
::Cauldron Status:: Currently Brewing Bogsneak scroll
:: Will be ready at 19:30 // Time left :: 7 hrs. ::

Current Experience:: 8980/15400

I'm hoping to get to level 20 as soon as possible, to be prepared for future recipes :: So, I am offering free brewing services. You send the supplies and whatever treasure is required my way and I'll brew it up for you. I will also brew the littler items like glass beakers, alchemical reductions, etc if you need. BUT I will not do the transmutations for you (making the muck, ooze, and whatnot).
All you gotta do is post here with what you want and send a CR to kriskrossness with the supplies.

Also, as a little incentive - anything that gives me more than 500 exp - I will reimberse up to 10kt.
So for example - you want a Marbled Serpenta, which cost 4000t to brew - when I send it to you, I'll also give you back the 4kt.
But if you brew a skink which cost 95kt to make - I'll reimberse you 10kt.

rules.png

:: Send the CR when you ping me - But I won't accept the CR until its your turn to brew. So if it's been accepted you know that your stuff is being brewed now.

:: Please double check when you send the items - this is already a long process and I don't want to make people wait even longer. So, if the CR is incomplete when your turn comes, I will send you a message and skip you until I recieve all the supplies.

:: With every item that gives my cauldron 500 or more experience - I will reimberse up to 10kt.

:: I also have a post below - with any items that I already have. You can do a direct trade for those.

otherlinks.png
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 2.0
Baldwin Page Guide

Slots

none yet

Finished::
:: Thelonelyspider :: Spinner
:: SerigalaMenarik - Fine Alchemical Reduction x2
top%20banner.png

Free level 17 cauldon!

::OPEN::

::Baldwin Level:: 17
::Cauldron Status:: Currently Brewing Bogsneak scroll
:: Will be ready at 19:30 // Time left :: 7 hrs. ::

Current Experience:: 8980/15400

I'm hoping to get to level 20 as soon as possible, to be prepared for future recipes :: So, I am offering free brewing services. You send the supplies and whatever treasure is required my way and I'll brew it up for you. I will also brew the littler items like glass beakers, alchemical reductions, etc if you need. BUT I will not do the transmutations for you (making the muck, ooze, and whatnot).
All you gotta do is post here with what you want and send a CR to kriskrossness with the supplies.

Also, as a little incentive - anything that gives me more than 500 exp - I will reimberse up to 10kt.
So for example - you want a Marbled Serpenta, which cost 4000t to brew - when I send it to you, I'll also give you back the 4kt.
But if you brew a skink which cost 95kt to make - I'll reimberse you 10kt.

rules.png

:: Send the CR when you ping me - But I won't accept the CR until its your turn to brew. So if it's been accepted you know that your stuff is being brewed now.

:: Please double check when you send the items - this is already a long process and I don't want to make people wait even longer. So, if the CR is incomplete when your turn comes, I will send you a message and skip you until I recieve all the supplies.

:: With every item that gives my cauldron 500 or more experience - I will reimberse up to 10kt.

:: I also have a post below - with any items that I already have. You can do a direct trade for those.

otherlinks.png
Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 2.0
Baldwin Page Guide

Slots

none yet

Finished::
:: Thelonelyspider :: Spinner
:: SerigalaMenarik - Fine Alchemical Reduction x2
kriskrossness.gif
[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/kriskrossness/for%20sale.png[/IMG] If you want something I've already brewed - I am totally willing to direct trade these for the items that it takes to brew them. None at the moment <_< [b]::Other Random Items that I have for sale::[/b] I'll accept baldwin supplies, trades, treasure, gems, pretty much whatever - make an offer. [item=cloudkeeper herald][item=cragward custodian][skin=15887][skin=15878][skin=16390][skin=17515][item=tertiary gene: smoke][item=vista: scorched forest][item=vista: arena]
for%20sale.png

If you want something I've already brewed - I am totally willing to direct trade these for the items that it takes to brew them.

None at the moment <_<

::Other Random Items that I have for sale::
I'll accept baldwin supplies, trades, treasure, gems, pretty much whatever - make an offer.
Cloudkeeper Herald Cragward Custodian Tertiary Gene: Smoke Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Arena
kriskrossness.gif
reserved
reserved
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness
Can I order a spinner?
@kriskrossness
Can I order a spinner?
@thelonelyspider - definitely, send the supplies on over.
@thelonelyspider - definitely, send the supplies on over.
kriskrossness.gif
Thanks, sent them ^_^
Thanks, sent them ^_^
Bump
Bump
kriskrossness.gif
Bump!
Bump!
kriskrossness.gif
Currently have two skinks in stock!
Currently have two skinks in stock!
kriskrossness.gif