Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lvl 17 Cauldron
1 2 3
Starting an Acid-Tongue Serpenta
Starting an Acid-Tongue Serpenta
kriskrossness.gif
Will be free in an hour if anyone needs it
Will be free in an hour if anyone needs it
kriskrossness.gif
bumper cars
bumper cars
kriskrossness.gif
Bumping again - Made it to level 15!!
Bumping again - Made it to level 15!!
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness this still open?
@kriskrossness this still open?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@crystalbones - It certainly can be! I'm level 17 now though, so I suppose I should update it haha
@crystalbones - It certainly can be! I'm level 17 now though, so I suppose I should update it haha
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness I'm working on gathering materials for skink and spinner. IDK when I will have it all together.
@kriskrossness I'm working on gathering materials for skink and spinner. IDK when I will have it all together.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@Crystalbones - alrighty, If I have the supplies for them - I'll get them brewing and then when you do have the supplies we can just trade. I'll go see if I have them, if not I can get them going whenever you finish collecting. :)
@Crystalbones - alrighty, If I have the supplies for them - I'll get them brewing and then when you do have the supplies we can just trade. I'll go see if I have them, if not I can get them going whenever you finish collecting. :)
kriskrossness.gif
@kriskrossness

Hi, I'd like to trade materials for the Spinner item you've already brewed.

Shall I send a CR?

I'm also curious if that reimbursement applies if you've already brewed it.
@kriskrossness

Hi, I'd like to trade materials for the Spinner item you've already brewed.

Shall I send a CR?

I'm also curious if that reimbursement applies if you've already brewed it.
@Salticido - Ack, I'm super sorry xD This post is from awhile ago and I just found it today and I hadn't gotten around to editing the second post yet, so I don't actually have those anymore <_< I'll edit it that now.
I can definitely brew you one, but I don't have one ready to trade.
@Salticido - Ack, I'm super sorry xD This post is from awhile ago and I just found it today and I hadn't gotten around to editing the second post yet, so I don't actually have those anymore <_< I'll edit it that now.
I can definitely brew you one, but I don't have one ready to trade.
kriskrossness.gif
1 2 3