Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Forelle
Hello there! I've got a Glossy Duskrat and a Tufted Leaf Beetle sitting in my hoard if you're still looking :o
@Forelle
Hello there! I've got a Glossy Duskrat and a Tufted Leaf Beetle sitting in my hoard if you're still looking :o
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin Tufted Leaf Beetle sounds good. :> The glossy Duskrat is a bit over my budget right now and it's a Swipp trade so I'll have to decline. (For now. I might be interested later).
@Buffykiev Thanks for your offer, that's one of the familiars I hope to get myself through excessive grinding. (There's hope. :'D)
@SnailMuffin Tufted Leaf Beetle sounds good. :> The glossy Duskrat is a bit over my budget right now and it's a Swipp trade so I'll have to decline. (For now. I might be interested later).
@Buffykiev Thanks for your offer, that's one of the familiars I hope to get myself through excessive grinding. (There's hope. :'D)
shop_banner.png
@Forelle Would you swap familiars? I have [item=Bellus Glamortail][item=Clown Charger][item=Cinderkelp Loach][item=colorburst buttersnake][item=Glamortail Hopper][item=Orange Blotch Pansy][item=Scrapmetal Tracker][item=rosy peryton] I need [item=undying featherback][item=featherback boar][item=goldenbeast][item=overcharged silverbeast][item=coarsefur yeti][item=roc][item=crowned roc][item=disoriented spirit][item=molten wartoad][item=wartoad][item=frost delver][item=Nochnyr][item=Amethyst King][item=Bearded Yeti][item=Hippojay][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Vivid Wavehopper]
@Forelle

Would you swap familiars?

I have
Clown Charger Cinderkelp Loach Colorburst Buttersnake Orange Blotch Pansy Scrapmetal Tracker Rosy Peryton

I need
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast Coarsefur Yeti Roc Crowned Roc Disoriented Spirit Molten Wartoad Wartoad Frost Delver Nochnyr Amethyst King Bearded Yeti Hippojay Petalwing Peryton Vivid Wavehopper
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@LuminaNova [item=undying featherback] [item=featherback boar] [item=vivid wavehopper] [item=nochnyr] That's what I can offer you. Which of the familiars you're offering would you be willing to give for that? c:
@LuminaNova
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar Vivid Wavehopper Nochnyr
That's what I can offer you.
Which of the familiars you're offering would you be willing to give for that? c:
shop_banner.png
@Forelle the rosy peryton and [item=glamortail hopper] and [item=colorburst buttersnake]
@Forelle

the rosy peryton and and Colorburst Buttersnake
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@LuminaNova Deal. :> Sending you a CR.
@LuminaNova Deal. :> Sending you a CR.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Great. Thank you :)
@Forelle

Great. Thank you :)
Thank you all so much, yesterday has been such a great day for familiars! ♥
Thank you all so much, yesterday has been such a great day for familiars! ♥
shop_banner.png
Updated the first post with the stuff I need by location. If the items say needs [Number 1]/[Number 2] the first number indicates the items still needed.
I've got a lot of other Swipp Materials and Baldwin stuff for trade so if you're searching for something and you're interested hmu. c:
Updated the first post with the stuff I need by location. If the items say needs [Number 1]/[Number 2] the first number indicates the items still needed.
I've got a lot of other Swipp Materials and Baldwin stuff for trade so if you're searching for something and you're interested hmu. c:
shop_banner.png
Aahh I'm getting so close on so many of them! *shakes swipp for the correct trades* òwo/
Aahh I'm getting so close on so many of them! *shakes swipp for the correct trades* òwo/
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18