Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] idek anymore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Aldru Sounds awesome. :> Are you only looking for pure or would you also take Baldwin Materials as payment? I should most likely have the pure in t to cover the cost, just checking.
@Aldru Sounds awesome. :> Are you only looking for pure or would you also take Baldwin Materials as payment? I should most likely have the pure in t to cover the cost, just checking.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
I'd prefer primarily treasure, got some gene projects I need to finish :,>
Though I could take some baldwin mats as partial, still gotta brew a toxin and a few bogsneak scrolls.
@Forelle
I'd prefer primarily treasure, got some gene projects I need to finish :,>
Though I could take some baldwin mats as partial, still gotta brew a toxin and a few bogsneak scrolls.
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Aldru Alright. :> I'll check on the value and send you a PM.
@Aldru Alright. :> I'll check on the value and send you a PM.
shop_banner.png
@Forelle
Awesome, I'll reply when time allows, back to learning I go :>
@Forelle
Awesome, I'll reply when time allows, back to learning I go :>
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
@Forelle

I've got a hippojay if you still need one of those ^^
@Forelle

I've got a hippojay if you still need one of those ^^
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie The list is up to date so yes I do. :>
@Foenixie The list is up to date so yes I do. :>
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Cool! ^^ The lah for one right now seems to be @349kt, & I'm willing to knock a few kt off of that ~
@Forelle

Cool! ^^ The lah for one right now seems to be @349kt, & I'm willing to knock a few kt off of that ~
sabel
| infj | server time

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie Oh lord I hadn't checked back on them before just saying "yeah I need it" willy nilly because I confused them with the Hyppogriffs. :') Sorry, since I'm on a payment plan and would like to have that over and done with as soon as possible I'm afraid I don't have that kind of money on me right now. Unless you take trades, that is. I have: [item=undying featherback] [item=featherback boar] [item=mock firebird]
@Foenixie Oh lord I hadn't checked back on them before just saying "yeah I need it" willy nilly because I confused them with the Hyppogriffs. :')
Sorry, since I'm on a payment plan and would like to have that over and done with as soon as possible I'm afraid I don't have that kind of money on me right now.
Unless you take trades, that is. I have:
Undying Featherback Featherback Boar Mock Firebird
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

The mock firebird would be a great match for my metals/metals boy! That has slightly a higher price on the auction house around 380 kt though so it's cool if you'd rather not trade it ~
@Forelle

The mock firebird would be a great match for my metals/metals boy! That has slightly a higher price on the auction house around 380 kt though so it's cool if you'd rather not trade it ~
sabel
| infj | server time

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
buy gold
bye !”
@Foenixie Their gem prices match pretty evenly actually so I'd be fine with it. :> I'll send a trade over. Thank you!
@Foenixie Their gem prices match pretty evenly actually so I'd be fine with it. :> I'll send a trade over. Thank you!
shop_banner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18