Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@Elpide hiya, is there anyone's stuff being brewed currently? i'd like a fine alchemical reduction if no one's orders are in there right now, please!
@Elpide hiya, is there anyone's stuff being brewed currently? i'd like a fine alchemical reduction if no one's orders are in there right now, please!
@Elpide If you're free, could I get two imbued sulfur made?
@Elpide If you're free, could I get two imbued sulfur made?
@AiDeeKay
The cauldron is empty so if you could send over your materials I can start on your order :)

@Kyyou @Hindari
I brew my own stuff in between and just go down the list as this is fair, these people are waiting quite a while already. I could add you both to the list if you would like though ^^

@AiDeeKay
The cauldron is empty so if you could send over your materials I can start on your order :)

@Kyyou @Hindari
I brew my own stuff in between and just go down the list as this is fair, these people are waiting quite a while already. I could add you both to the list if you would like though ^^

BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide ah, i wouldn't like to be added to the wait list, but thank you for offering! good luck!
@Elpide ah, i wouldn't like to be added to the wait list, but thank you for offering! good luck!
@Elpide

Awesome. I actually had help making the beakers, but I'm in need of 1 more Fine Alchemical Reduction. Could I get that brewed in lieu of the Beaker, please?
@Elpide

Awesome. I actually had help making the beakers, but I'm in need of 1 more Fine Alchemical Reduction. Could I get that brewed in lieu of the Beaker, please?
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay
Sure :) Do you need the scroll/Egg brewed too?
@AiDeeKay
Sure :) Do you need the scroll/Egg brewed too?
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide

Not quite. This Reduction will give me what I need to brew the two Sulfurs though so I might be back to get the scroll brewed soon! Sending the materials now. Thank you!
@Elpide

Not quite. This Reduction will give me what I need to brew the two Sulfurs though so I might be back to get the scroll brewed soon! Sending the materials now. Thank you!
rvIMLeS.png
@AiDeeKay
But if you can brew your own Sulfurs.. Then you can brew your own scroll too?? (Since they're the same level)
@AiDeeKay
But if you can brew your own Sulfurs.. Then you can brew your own scroll too?? (Since they're the same level)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide

No, I'm only level 10, I meant I'll have what I need to get someone else to brew the Sulfur for me lol
@Elpide

No, I'm only level 10, I meant I'll have what I need to get someone else to brew the Sulfur for me lol
rvIMLeS.png
@Elpide

You can remove me from the list :)
@Elpide

You can remove me from the list :)
rvIMLeS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39