Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39
@Mekoides

The cauldron is empty and it's your turn :) So Send over your materials for the brew
@Mekoides

The cauldron is empty and it's your turn :) So Send over your materials for the brew
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
May i please be added to the list for a Reinforced Glass Beaker? I am level 5 in Baldwin's. :)
@Elpide
May i please be added to the list for a Reinforced Glass Beaker? I am level 5 in Baldwin's. :)
20_coatl_by_ladykunaya-dagyofc.gif
@LadyKunaya

Sure ii Is there anything else you need brewed? (Like Alchemical reductions etc so I can add it to the list too :) )
@LadyKunaya

Sure ii Is there anything else you need brewed? (Like Alchemical reductions etc so I can add it to the list too :) )
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
Not at the moment, I only have the materials for the Glass beaker unfortunately.
Thank you for asking though! :)
@Elpide
Not at the moment, I only have the materials for the Glass beaker unfortunately.
Thank you for asking though! :)
20_coatl_by_ladykunaya-dagyofc.gif
@Elpide i sent you the items!
@Elpide i sent you the items!
@Elpide
My Baldwins is lvl 14.
Could I be put on the list for 2 Imbued Sulfer and a Bogsneak Breed Change?
@Elpide
My Baldwins is lvl 14.
Could I be put on the list for 2 Imbued Sulfer and a Bogsneak Breed Change?
I4hbsrM.png
@Mekoides
I'll start on your stuff right away :)

@SmirkingWolf
Sure!! :)
@Mekoides
I'll start on your stuff right away :)

@SmirkingWolf
Sure!! :)
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide i have everything for the bogsneak breed change except the imbued sulfer and i definitely dont have the treasure..is there another way i can pay or can just like..not do it? i dont know how the cauldron works lol
@Elpide i have everything for the bogsneak breed change except the imbued sulfer and i definitely dont have the treasure..is there another way i can pay or can just like..not do it? i dont know how the cauldron works lol
darkinferno-001.png
@Elpide
Awesome! Thanks!
@Elpide
Awesome! Thanks!
I4hbsrM.png
@Darkinferno
With brewing free I mean that I don't charge you for using my cauldron; I don't use my own treasure/materials so I'm afraid that if you don't have the materials I can't really help you :S
Or there should be something as familairs/genes I'd like in return as payement for using my own treasure (As the breed change is expensive and I need my own scrolls too)

@Hindari
Your turn :) The cauldron is free
@Darkinferno
With brewing free I mean that I don't charge you for using my cauldron; I don't use my own treasure/materials so I'm afraid that if you don't have the materials I can't really help you :S
Or there should be something as familairs/genes I'd like in return as payement for using my own treasure (As the breed change is expensive and I need my own scrolls too)

@Hindari
Your turn :) The cauldron is free
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39