Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ T ] Plants for Meat & Fish for Bugs
1 2 3
[center][quote][b][size=7]CONVERSION RATES[/size] [size=5]1 Plant Points = 1 Meat Point [s]1 Seafood Point = 1 Insect Point[/s] [u]Seafood is currently Unavailable[/u][/size][/b][/quote] I have have wayyyy to much in plants and not enough dragons that actually EAT plants. That's where this thread comes in. I will be trading 1 Food Points in Plants for 1 Food Point in Meat. Meaning if you send 100 points of Meat I'll give you 100 points of Plants! I will also be trading 1 Food Point of Seafood for 1 Food Point of Insects! I tend to get more Seafood than I actually use. The only reason why it's lower than my Insects is because I have been stocking it up for this thread. [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/1a6a/f/2016/314/8/8/plantsss_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-danzdag.png[/img] [u][b]Conversion rates are at the top of the thread!!![/b] [/u] [/center]
Quote:
CONVERSION RATES

1 Plant Points = 1 Meat Point
1 Seafood Point = 1 Insect Point
Seafood is currently Unavailable

I have have wayyyy to much in plants and not enough dragons that actually EAT plants. That's where this thread comes in.

I will be trading 1 Food Points in Plants for 1 Food Point in Meat. Meaning if you send 100 points of Meat I'll give you 100 points of Plants!

I will also be trading 1 Food Point of Seafood for 1 Food Point of Insects! I tend to get more Seafood than I actually use. The only reason why it's lower than my Insects is because I have been stocking it up for this thread.

plantsss_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-danzdag.png

Conversion rates are at the top of the thread!!!
@LunaSilverWolf can I trade 700 insect points for 700 seafood points?
@LunaSilverWolf can I trade 700 insect points for 700 seafood points?
@Eraea
@MikaRealm

Sent both of you a CR!
@Eraea
@MikaRealm

Sent both of you a CR!
Friendly Bump!
Friendly Bump!
Sharing IP with LunaSilverWolf cause I basically live at her house lol
@Touhou

Sure! I'll start the CR.
@Touhou

Sure! I'll start the CR.
Ill trade 150 meat points for the equivalant in plant points

@LunaSilverWolf
Ill trade 150 meat points for the equivalant in plant points

@LunaSilverWolf
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@Allegoy

I am so sorry I didn't reply to you sooner! Your message got lost in my notifications and I only saw it now when I was cleaning them out! I'll send the plants over right now!
@Allegoy

I am so sorry I didn't reply to you sooner! Your message got lost in my notifications and I only saw it now when I was cleaning them out! I'll send the plants over right now!
@LunaSilverWolf

do you trade seafood for meat?
@LunaSilverWolf

do you trade seafood for meat?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper

Yes I can! How much Seafood do you want to trade for?

Also btw I love your username!
@PumpkinPepper

Yes I can! How much Seafood do you want to trade for?

Also btw I love your username!
@LunaSilverWolf

thank you! :)

i have a lot of meat, so i can trade as much as you'd like - how much do you want?
@LunaSilverWolf

thank you! :)

i have a lot of meat, so i can trade as much as you'd like - how much do you want?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
1 2 3