Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LOOKING FOR BOOLEAN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
buuump! good luck!
buuump! good luck!
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
[quote name="Cyphurus" date=2016-05-16 21:12:18] @Shizuo900 The last one that sold was around 700kg.. But that was in January of 2015. Most people who own them are INCREDIBLY partial to them and are going to want a lot more than that to budge that little bug from their account. Is it weird to ask how many gems you have? I've never seen someone actually seek out a Boolean like this so I'm so curious on offers!!! I'm seeing history happen ;www; [camps out] Also @ Glissions they Do exist, I know of 3 people by name who are active with Booleans but are not interested in trading. There was also someone recently who got privately lended one that is presumably someone Not on that small list of people I know. There are people out there.. But not as much as there used to be most likely. To be honest, I'm not sure how many there were given out from the start! If someone knows that I would love the answer! [/quote] @Cyphurus I believe that @MissAri was actually the last to acquire the fabled familiar. She posted in the FR Discussion Forum on 4/13/16 that she had completed her bestiary and the Boolean was the last thing she had to acquire for it. I am not sure how she managed to get one, or who she managed to find willing to part with one. Perhaps she can better shed some light on that pesky Beta Bug.
Cyphurus wrote on 2016-05-16:
@Shizuo900

The last one that sold was around 700kg.. But that was in January of 2015. Most people who own them are INCREDIBLY partial to them and are going to want a lot more than that to budge that little bug from their account.

Is it weird to ask how many gems you have? I've never seen someone actually seek out a Boolean like this so I'm so curious on offers!!! I'm seeing history happen ;www; [camps out]

Also @ Glissions they Do exist, I know of 3 people by name who are active with Booleans but are not interested in trading. There was also someone recently who got privately lended one that is presumably someone Not on that small list of people I know.

There are people out there.. But not as much as there used to be most likely. To be honest, I'm not sure how many there were given out from the start! If someone knows that I would love the answer!

@Cyphurus

I believe that @MissAri was actually the last to acquire the fabled familiar. She posted in the FR Discussion Forum on 4/13/16 that she had completed her bestiary and the Boolean was the last thing she had to acquire for it. I am not sure how she managed to get one, or who she managed to find willing to part with one. Perhaps she can better shed some light on that pesky Beta Bug.
@Qnyxz

Oh! Thank you for pinging her about this - I'd absolutely love to be able to know how she'd acquired one!
@Qnyxz

Oh! Thank you for pinging her about this - I'd absolutely love to be able to know how she'd acquired one!
LOOKING FOR BOOLEAN TO PURCHASE!
@Qnyxz OOO!! I did not know this!! I was actually wondering yesterday how she got the Boolean, seeing as her bio only tells how she got her KS familiars. I was going off the one thread that tracks all major purchases like KS/Beta/Light Sprite and that was the last one recorded.

I should've known MissAri was to have purchased one more recently though, she is quite the impressive collector!! And an extreme inspiration to me ;w;w;w;w; if you're reading this MissAri, pls take me under your wing... I want to learn how to me wonderful and cool like you...
@Qnyxz OOO!! I did not know this!! I was actually wondering yesterday how she got the Boolean, seeing as her bio only tells how she got her KS familiars. I was going off the one thread that tracks all major purchases like KS/Beta/Light Sprite and that was the last one recorded.

I should've known MissAri was to have purchased one more recently though, she is quite the impressive collector!! And an extreme inspiration to me ;w;w;w;w; if you're reading this MissAri, pls take me under your wing... I want to learn how to me wonderful and cool like you...

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
@Qnyxz @Shizuo900

This is probably going to be a pretty long read but I'd still like to share the info on Boolean I have before getting into advice- it's an elusive little bug that's for sure, and the more you know about it the better! Acquiring one for myself involved a lot of hard work and a good bit of luck as one would expect, but I also did more research than I'd care to admit. (Manually going through 10000 bestiaries is not something I plan on doing again any time soon, if ever. Even though I do want to check user accounts 10000-20000 someday..)

Firstly, there were approximately 150 beta testers to begin with. (source) How many of these people redeemed the code for their vista + skins + Boolean I'm not sure. The most I ever could personally account for was 97; drama happens though and now I only know of 95, including my own.

Two of these Booleans are on locked accounts. I've been told that in the early days of FR, someone went around finding beta testers and buying their Booleans for much less than they were worth, and has since been banned; urban legends say they got their hands on about a dozen before getting shut down, but I really have no clue how true any of that is. At least two are forever out of reach, that's all I can vouch for with certainty.

And I'd have to recheck my stats for exact numbers but about a third of the Booleans I've found are on dead/inactive accounts, and there's only a dozen that belong to people with regularly completed bestiaries. Many of the owners are also quite private- not me though lmao |D

Now about getting a Boolean for yourself. I really highly recommend investing in cross-site trading. For one thing, a lot of people with FR goodies don't play anymore but are devoted to their petsite of choice and are happy to trade retired items for currency/pets/items/etc on other sites, provided the TOS permits it. And the other reason for this is because most people with a Boolean who are still active on FR are never ever going to part with theirs- no matter how ludicrous the items or gems offered. (I tried doing a 1:1 trade using an imperial breed change scroll that passed through my hands- no luck!)

If you're an artist you're even better off, because if people don't want virtual items they're practically always interested in quality commissions.

This is actually part of how I got my bools. It was a pretty convoluted trade involving four people, three sites, and several months of sorting everything out- it's kind of impossible to put a gem value to the overall trade. The short version of this ordeal though, is that I tracked down an old beta tester willing to trade their Boolean, and I commissioned an artist of their choosing for a series of pieces, using virtual currency and items to pay for it.

I hope that gives everyone seeking a Boolean an idea of what they're in for, how they might find a seller, and what to offer in exchange. :>

@Cyphurus

Oh my goodness, you are too sweet! (/ o \) If you ever have questions or want some pointers, please don't hesitate to ask. My inbox is always open <333
@Qnyxz @Shizuo900

This is probably going to be a pretty long read but I'd still like to share the info on Boolean I have before getting into advice- it's an elusive little bug that's for sure, and the more you know about it the better! Acquiring one for myself involved a lot of hard work and a good bit of luck as one would expect, but I also did more research than I'd care to admit. (Manually going through 10000 bestiaries is not something I plan on doing again any time soon, if ever. Even though I do want to check user accounts 10000-20000 someday..)

Firstly, there were approximately 150 beta testers to begin with. (source) How many of these people redeemed the code for their vista + skins + Boolean I'm not sure. The most I ever could personally account for was 97; drama happens though and now I only know of 95, including my own.

Two of these Booleans are on locked accounts. I've been told that in the early days of FR, someone went around finding beta testers and buying their Booleans for much less than they were worth, and has since been banned; urban legends say they got their hands on about a dozen before getting shut down, but I really have no clue how true any of that is. At least two are forever out of reach, that's all I can vouch for with certainty.

And I'd have to recheck my stats for exact numbers but about a third of the Booleans I've found are on dead/inactive accounts, and there's only a dozen that belong to people with regularly completed bestiaries. Many of the owners are also quite private- not me though lmao |D

Now about getting a Boolean for yourself. I really highly recommend investing in cross-site trading. For one thing, a lot of people with FR goodies don't play anymore but are devoted to their petsite of choice and are happy to trade retired items for currency/pets/items/etc on other sites, provided the TOS permits it. And the other reason for this is because most people with a Boolean who are still active on FR are never ever going to part with theirs- no matter how ludicrous the items or gems offered. (I tried doing a 1:1 trade using an imperial breed change scroll that passed through my hands- no luck!)

If you're an artist you're even better off, because if people don't want virtual items they're practically always interested in quality commissions.

This is actually part of how I got my bools. It was a pretty convoluted trade involving four people, three sites, and several months of sorting everything out- it's kind of impossible to put a gem value to the overall trade. The short version of this ordeal though, is that I tracked down an old beta tester willing to trade their Boolean, and I commissioned an artist of their choosing for a series of pieces, using virtual currency and items to pay for it.

I hope that gives everyone seeking a Boolean an idea of what they're in for, how they might find a seller, and what to offer in exchange. :>

@Cyphurus

Oh my goodness, you are too sweet! (/ o \) If you ever have questions or want some pointers, please don't hesitate to ask. My inbox is always open <333
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
Bump for good luck my friend!
Bump for good luck my friend!
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
Wow I really hope you find one! I'm rooting for you, have a bump!
Wow I really hope you find one! I'm rooting for you, have a bump!
i'm usually subscribed to threads i make but it's fine if you ping me
1Wa1sIi.gif
Gonna keep bumping you for luck!
Gonna keep bumping you for luck!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
Bump again for Good Luck!
Bump again for Good Luck!
KS Familiars achieved!! It is possible! Took 5 years but it can be done! There is hope :-)
Oh my gosh - thank you everyone!

@MissAri
Thank you so much for all of that information - I definitely could offer commissions from anyone the user wanted, and I am all ears for any request they'd have (e.g. they want something very specific or a commission through another person as you talked about!) so it's really just a waiting game at this point unfortunately.

@dragonsrus, @Ahdravi, and @RedlaSunShowers
Thank you for the support! Your bumps are extremely appreciated QUQ
Oh my gosh - thank you everyone!

@MissAri
Thank you so much for all of that information - I definitely could offer commissions from anyone the user wanted, and I am all ears for any request they'd have (e.g. they want something very specific or a commission through another person as you talked about!) so it's really just a waiting game at this point unfortunately.

@dragonsrus, @Ahdravi, and @RedlaSunShowers
Thank you for the support! Your bumps are extremely appreciated QUQ
LOOKING FOR BOOLEAN TO PURCHASE!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9