Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Piratewolfie I have: [item=undying featherback] [item=featherback boar] [item=goldenplains poodle mith] [item=marshland poodle mith] [item=spellwall boran] [item=boran veteran] And I can sell you the non-bosses for fodder price. That's basically what I do with all fams. We can work out a price for the bosses, though :3
@Piratewolfie I have:
Undying Featherback
Featherback Boar
Goldenplains Poodle Mith
Marshland Poodle Mith
Spellwall Boran
Boran Veteran

And I can sell you the non-bosses for fodder price. That's basically what I do with all fams. We can work out a price for the bosses, though :3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Ah you have pretty much most of what I need, haha. :D Not sure what you mean by fodder price? For the bosses, I'd love to buy them, but I'm really broke currently since I bought a glimmer gene like yesterday, so I wouldn't be able to affort them. :(
@PrincessRibbons Ah you have pretty much most of what I need, haha. :D Not sure what you mean by fodder price? For the bosses, I'd love to buy them, but I'm really broke currently since I bought a glimmer gene like yesterday, so I wouldn't be able to affort them. :(
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Fodder price as in 4g/3kT :) And that's fine, I can hold them for you. I have 2 pages of the miths and borans, and 2/3s of a page of bosses. I'm doing nothing better with the fams, so why not sell them at fam fodder prices?

EDIT: However, I AM selling the bosses for around 10% minus LAH price.
@Piratewolfie Fodder price as in 4g/3kT :) And that's fine, I can hold them for you. I have 2 pages of the miths and borans, and 2/3s of a page of bosses. I'm doing nothing better with the fams, so why not sell them at fam fodder prices?

EDIT: However, I AM selling the bosses for around 10% minus LAH price.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Whoa you do have a ton of them all! :O Forgive me though, I'm super exhausted and I was about to go to bed, so my logic right now might not make too much sense. Would that be 12kT for the regulars then? Also; just making sure, do you really want to do that? You can make at least 20kT per familiar right now. I'd hate to rip you off ;w;

As for the bosses, mind if I get back with you tomorrow? I do have a busy day tomorrow with a party being held at my home, but I'd like to try my hand on grinding a bit whenever I find the time, and see if I can pull off the amount to buy at least one of the bosses. :3
@PrincessRibbons Whoa you do have a ton of them all! :O Forgive me though, I'm super exhausted and I was about to go to bed, so my logic right now might not make too much sense. Would that be 12kT for the regulars then? Also; just making sure, do you really want to do that? You can make at least 20kT per familiar right now. I'd hate to rip you off ;w;

As for the bosses, mind if I get back with you tomorrow? I do have a busy day tomorrow with a party being held at my home, but I'd like to try my hand on grinding a bit whenever I find the time, and see if I can pull off the amount to buy at least one of the bosses. :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie It's not ripping me off if I agree to it :3 And sure, we can discuss the bosses tomorrow! I'll send a CR w/ the fams now, and you can accept/decline :3
@Piratewolfie It's not ripping me off if I agree to it :3 And sure, we can discuss the bosses tomorrow! I'll send a CR w/ the fams now, and you can accept/decline :3

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Thanks again! I believe I might just have about enough to buy one of the bosses now ^^ I suppose I prefer the undying one *yay, plague*. How much would you like for it? The lowest I just found in the auction house was at 230kT, though I honestly didn't check the values on these frequently so I haven't a clue if that's a fair amount or not. :P
@PrincessRibbons Thanks again! I believe I might just have about enough to buy one of the bosses now ^^ I suppose I prefer the undying one *yay, plague*. How much would you like for it? The lowest I just found in the auction house was at 230kT, though I honestly didn't check the values on these frequently so I haven't a clue if that's a fair amount or not. :P
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie That's pretty fair, so you can send a CR whenever you want :3
@Piratewolfie That's pretty fair, so you can send a CR whenever you want :3

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons How much would you like though? That's the LAH I found, but you said you'd go below that? I'd be happy to have it though, so just let me know how much you'd like ^^ I'm at a party so I can't reply frequently but I'll try to check :3
@PrincessRibbons How much would you like though? That's the LAH I found, but you said you'd go below that? I'd be happy to have it though, so just let me know how much you'd like ^^ I'm at a party so I can't reply frequently but I'll try to check :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie 207kT at least.
@Piratewolfie 207kT at least.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons Sure ^^ one CR coming up! :3
@PrincessRibbons Sure ^^ one CR coming up! :3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20