Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Tropickle I am terribly sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. I got 3 messages but only 1 notification and didnt notice there was a third one. :( Thank you for pointing it out!

I don't mind getting rid of some skins or skin chests so I am more than happy to oblige! You can have all of them if you can match te offer in terms of value, of course.

Just a heads-up, I am currently packing as I am heading out for the weekend tomorrow morning. I am unsure whether I will be able to set up a trade in the meantime. Latest, I will be home monday evening, although I might have some time while I am out as well. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. ._."
@Tropickle I am terribly sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. I got 3 messages but only 1 notification and didnt notice there was a third one. :( Thank you for pointing it out!

I don't mind getting rid of some skins or skin chests so I am more than happy to oblige! You can have all of them if you can match te offer in terms of value, of course.

Just a heads-up, I am currently packing as I am heading out for the weekend tomorrow morning. I am unsure whether I will be able to set up a trade in the meantime. Latest, I will be home monday evening, although I might have some time while I am out as well. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. ._."
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie That's alright! I did post all equivalent apparel. So I can send CRs, and you can just toss them evenly between CRs? Or skins on one and chests in the other?
@Piratewolfie That's alright! I did post all equivalent apparel. So I can send CRs, and you can just toss them evenly between CRs? Or skins on one and chests in the other?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
New venue, new familiars. Whew!
New venue, new familiars. Whew!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Another few off of the list due to some extremely kind gifters, and we're back down to the old ones!
Another few off of the list due to some extremely kind gifters, and we're back down to the old ones!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Finally bought my illuminated armband. Whoo!!
Finally bought my illuminated armband. Whoo!!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Updated item list!
Updated item list!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie heya! i have the following apparel thats on your list: [item=paper pearlcatcher masque][item=paper spiral masque][item=paper imperial masque][item=paper nocturne masque] id be up for an apparel trade or a sale, ill go under lah :>
@piratewolfie heya! i have the following apparel thats on your list:

Paper Pearlcatcher Masque Paper Spiral Masque Paper Imperial Masque Paper Nocturne Masque

id be up for an apparel trade or a sale, ill go under lah :>
CvyoOwu.png
@furo Unsure if I have any apparel you'd be interested in? I mostly just hoard retireds, and insta-sell everything else. I invested in some outcycled items to make a profit later on so I'm kind of broke on treasure and gems atm. ;w;
@furo Unsure if I have any apparel you'd be interested in? I mostly just hoard retireds, and insta-sell everything else. I invested in some outcycled items to make a profit later on so I'm kind of broke on treasure and gems atm. ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie

thats fine! ill take cheapie apparel/pretty much anything you have laying around! or in total for all of them 20kt/g will work!
@piratewolfie

thats fine! ill take cheapie apparel/pretty much anything you have laying around! or in total for all of them 20kt/g will work!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo I'll try to put something together! I have [item= emerald aviator boots] LAH = 12.000T [item= Mage's cranberry hat] LAH = 4895T Totalling 16895 How about I throw in some treasure with that to even it out? I'm sorry, I'm afraid it's the best I can pull right now. :(
@furo I'll try to put something together!

I have
Emerald Aviator Boots LAH = 12.000T
Mage's Cranberry Hat LAH = 4895T
Totalling 16895

How about I throw in some treasure with that to even it out?

I'm sorry, I'm afraid it's the best I can pull right now. :(
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20