Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5g per 10 transmute ON Brew
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Koyako

excuse me >u< if you're not too busy brewing the previous requester's tomes, could you create a Whisperer's Mantle for me? I'm stuck on level 6 right now oops

I'll PM the materials to you as soon as you confirm C:
@Koyako

excuse me >u< if you're not too busy brewing the previous requester's tomes, could you create a Whisperer's Mantle for me? I'm stuck on level 6 right now oops

I'll PM the materials to you as soon as you confirm C:
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
@TheFezonator sure send now.
@TheFezonator sure send now.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
Hi there! Could I send you 20 Potted Deepmine Fungi to be reduced?
@Koyako
Hi there! Could I send you 20 Potted Deepmine Fungi to be reduced?
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta No I'm sorry but I'm only doing the reciples as I don't have time to go on every half hour to brew the materials.
@Arietta No I'm sorry but I'm only doing the reciples as I don't have time to go on every half hour to brew the materials.
@Koyako
Ah okay, thank you anyway!
@Koyako
Ah okay, thank you anyway!
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Koyako
Hello! Could you brew me a Marbled Serpenta, please? Also, do you do Transmuting for festivals?
@Koyako
Hello! Could you brew me a Marbled Serpenta, please? Also, do you do Transmuting for festivals?
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara Sure! Just send over the materials and I'll get it started. I'm not going to be doing any transmuting for the festival though. Sorry.
@Yara Sure! Just send over the materials and I'll get it started. I'm not going to be doing any transmuting for the festival though. Sorry.
@Koyako Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me how long it took you to get to level 15? I'm new to baldwin brewing (up until now I've ignored it), so I'm wanting to know just how long it takes to get a high level.

aand did you use the AH for materials or did you make all/most of the goo and such?
@Koyako Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me how long it took you to get to level 15? I'm new to baldwin brewing (up until now I've ignored it), so I'm wanting to know just how long it takes to get a high level.

aand did you use the AH for materials or did you make all/most of the goo and such?
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@taylerzy It actually didn't take me all that long as I had a very friendly sponsor(?)/helper who gave me all the ingredients to a lot of the high XP brews. With their help I went from 13-14 in a week and then the rest I did through the last festival.

I've rarely ever bought anything off of the AH but I have traded slimes and sludges for other materials I didn't have. But even then, I never used the acquired materials through my own brews as I wasn't high enough level. But then I did brew a few genes for other people and 4 for myself.

My tip would be for you to set up your own free brewing shop on festival times and/or whenever you can. There will always be people who need things brewed.

EDIT: I've also had a lot of free time so I haven't been a big of a rush to level up.
@Mogaar was the player who helped me greatly in leveling up. Hope you don't mind me pinging you.
@taylerzy It actually didn't take me all that long as I had a very friendly sponsor(?)/helper who gave me all the ingredients to a lot of the high XP brews. With their help I went from 13-14 in a week and then the rest I did through the last festival.

I've rarely ever bought anything off of the AH but I have traded slimes and sludges for other materials I didn't have. But even then, I never used the acquired materials through my own brews as I wasn't high enough level. But then I did brew a few genes for other people and 4 for myself.

My tip would be for you to set up your own free brewing shop on festival times and/or whenever you can. There will always be people who need things brewed.

EDIT: I've also had a lot of free time so I haven't been a big of a rush to level up.
@Mogaar was the player who helped me greatly in leveling up. Hope you don't mind me pinging you.
@Koyako Thanks for your help! :) It's nice to know that it didn't take too long. That seems pretty manageable.
@Koyako Thanks for your help! :) It's nice to know that it didn't take too long. That seems pretty manageable.
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26