Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5g per 10 transmute ON Brew
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Koyako
oh man this sounds awesome, i always needs mats !!!
Are you open? I'd love to have like 30 trinkets smelted down - I can send some over or something.
Just to test the service :3
@Koyako
oh man this sounds awesome, i always needs mats !!!
Are you open? I'd love to have like 30 trinkets smelted down - I can send some over or something.
Just to test the service :3
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Popette yup, I'm open, just send the trinkets you want melted down along with the 15g and I'll get it started. I send the mats back 10 at a time unless you want something different.
@Popette yup, I'm open, just send the trinkets you want melted down along with the 15g and I'll get it started. I send the mats back 10 at a time unless you want something different.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako
Nope, that sounds good! Sending a PM now!
@Koyako
Nope, that sounds good! Sending a PM now!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@bloodredsnows Also as of now, I think it would be easier to just put up your own request on the Forum as I think I'm just going to be transmuting things for DivineLush and others. Unless of course FR updates the baldwin items.
@bloodredsnows Also as of now, I think it would be easier to just put up your own request on the Forum as I think I'm just going to be transmuting things for DivineLush and others. Unless of course FR updates the baldwin items.
@Koyako
Would you mind transmuting 10 20 pieces of materials for me? o:
@Koyako
Would you mind transmuting 10 20 pieces of materials for me? o:
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@Koyako

can i get a transmuting slot? :)
@Koyako

can i get a transmuting slot? :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper Sure! You'll be after DivineLush and ClearLakes44 though. will ping you when ready for your turn.

@ClearLakes44 I just got an order from DivineLush so I can do your order after theirs. I will ping you when ready or you can send it over now and I'll note you down.
@PumpkinPepper Sure! You'll be after DivineLush and ClearLakes44 though. will ping you when ready for your turn.

@ClearLakes44 I just got an order from DivineLush so I can do your order after theirs. I will ping you when ready or you can send it over now and I'll note you down.
@Koyako
I'll send over the gubs now and you can do them whenever c: I'm in no rush at all!
@Koyako
I'll send over the gubs now and you can do them whenever c: I'm in no rush at all!
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@PumpkinPepper Would you like to send over the mats you want brewed plus payment. I am almost done ClearLakes44's order
@PumpkinPepper Would you like to send over the mats you want brewed plus payment. I am almost done ClearLakes44's order
@Koyako

would you be up for doing another 50?
@Koyako

would you be up for doing another 50?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26