Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5g per 10 transmute ON Brew
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Ashtar Sure! just send the stuff over so I can start.
@Ashtar Sure! just send the stuff over so I can start.
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako

Heya, I'd like to know if I can brew a Wild Headdress and a Wild Banner with you! I have all the mats available!

A friend already offered, sorry ;u;
@Koyako

Heya, I'd like to know if I can brew a Wild Headdress and a Wild Banner with you! I have all the mats available!

A friend already offered, sorry ;u;
@Koyako

Could you brew me 40 or 100 pinecones please?
@Koyako

Could you brew me 40 or 100 pinecones please?
@Arimwe @Knavi I'm really sorry for the confusion but I haven't been open since my last bump. I didn't change the status because I didn't think anyone would still find this in the pages of other people's stuff. And usually I do NOT brew festival items until later on in the week as it's too stressful for me. Sorry again for making you wait.
@Arimwe @Knavi I'm really sorry for the confusion but I haven't been open since my last bump. I didn't change the status because I didn't think anyone would still find this in the pages of other people's stuff. And usually I do NOT brew festival items until later on in the week as it's too stressful for me. Sorry again for making you wait.
@Koyako

It's okay! I apologize for pinging and not reading the date ^^;. But thank you for telling me
@Koyako

It's okay! I apologize for pinging and not reading the date ^^;. But thank you for telling me
@Knavi No it's alright. I think the only reason Arimwe was able to find this thread was because they've ordered from me before so may have had a Masterlist of brewers somewhere. I did that at one point until I got tired of it and just focused on raising my own level. ^.^ Thanks again for understanding!
@Knavi No it's alright. I think the only reason Arimwe was able to find this thread was because they've ordered from me before so may have had a Masterlist of brewers somewhere. I did that at one point until I got tired of it and just focused on raising my own level. ^.^ Thanks again for understanding!
@Koyako
Sending stuff to melt:)
@Koyako
Sending stuff to melt:)
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush I'll send it back in packs of 10. ;)
@DivineLush I'll send it back in packs of 10. ;)
@Koyako

Hi! Can you ping me when you're taking recipe requests? I have a handful of familiars I need!
@Koyako

Hi! Can you ping me when you're taking recipe requests? I have a handful of familiars I need!
I am collecting ALL of Flight Rising's apparel! You can see my progress here!
e70b545.png
@bloodredsnows Oh I could actually ping you to a couple of people who should be able to make it for you. I have another thread where I have other people make things for me to help them level up.
Here. You can also use the pinglist to ping them to ask if they want to brew. Which familiars do you want brewed?
@bloodredsnows Oh I could actually ping you to a couple of people who should be able to make it for you. I have another thread where I have other people make things for me to help them level up.
Here. You can also use the pinglist to ping them to ask if they want to brew. Which familiars do you want brewed?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26