Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Moonstone (ON HOLD)
Not currently collecting Moonstone, since it's no longer a "useless" item.

Moonstone! It's pretty, it's my birthstone, and it's my favorite stone IRL. So why not hoard it here?

I'm currently buying at:
100t each
10,000t / 20 Gems per stack

Willing to trade for materials/trinkets to help out other hoarders, if I have the items of course c:

Ping me here if you're interested!

Happy Hoarding!

Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone
Not currently collecting Moonstone, since it's no longer a "useless" item.

Moonstone! It's pretty, it's my birthstone, and it's my favorite stone IRL. So why not hoard it here?

I'm currently buying at:
100t each
10,000t / 20 Gems per stack

Willing to trade for materials/trinkets to help out other hoarders, if I have the items of course c:

Ping me here if you're interested!

Happy Hoarding!

Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone Moonstone
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
bump
bump
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif hatchery_button_v2_by_amaranthine_immortal-d9qm22x.pngcomshep_by_edelity-db0z4ky.pngfc_magical_shard_by_dogi_crimson-daflo9u.gifnTbrA.gif aK5NZ.gif eqwXO.gifdeity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
bump
bump
b00p
b00p
Bumping this for you because I also collect rocks here! Good luck!
Bumping this for you because I also collect rocks here! Good luck!
7OfRPKX.png
Bump c:
Bump c:
boop
boop