Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535
@eaaem Apologies, but I'm afraid that Lantern, as pretty as she is, does not match the 500kt price tag on a battler. Perhaps you and I can stay in touch for a little bit, chat via PMs first? You seem very nice I am just not eager to repeat my previous experience.

@WitchyWriter Yes, that is correct!
@eaaem Apologies, but I'm afraid that Lantern, as pretty as she is, does not match the 500kt price tag on a battler. Perhaps you and I can stay in touch for a little bit, chat via PMs first? You seem very nice I am just not eager to repeat my previous experience.

@WitchyWriter Yes, that is correct!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva Sure! You also seem to be a nice person. (I mean, anybody is nice if they're letting people rent level 25 dragons, or train them.)
@Kedreeva Sure! You also seem to be a nice person. (I mean, anybody is nice if they're letting people rent level 25 dragons, or train them.)
@Kedreeva I had the money, then I bought another dragon and an ambush.

(sigh)

I'll write down your handle and the cost and get back to you as soon as I have it. :P
@Kedreeva I had the money, then I bought another dragon and an ambush.

(sigh)

I'll write down your handle and the cost and get back to you as soon as I have it. :P
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@WitchyWriter Okay. I am currently full on active training anyway, so it will be a few days before I would be able to take a new trainee.
@WitchyWriter Okay. I am currently full on active training anyway, so it will be a few days before I would be able to take a new trainee.
@Kedreeva Almost CR-ed you with Osiris...then I remembered you said you were busy. So at your leisure!
@Kedreeva Almost CR-ed you with Osiris...then I remembered you said you were busy. So at your leisure!
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Kedreeva could I possibly be added to a pinglist?
@Kedreeva could I possibly be added to a pinglist?
tumblr_pr2jxjAl0p1u0hwfmo1_540.gif
@WitchyWriter I will ping you probably tuesday or early wednesday for Osiris.

@Kawaii Pinglist or wait list? I still have a couple slots open on the wait list.
@WitchyWriter I will ping you probably tuesday or early wednesday for Osiris.

@Kawaii Pinglist or wait list? I still have a couple slots open on the wait list.
@Kedreeva woops my bad

can I just rent one of your solo dragons for a day please? :)
@Kedreeva woops my bad

can I just rent one of your solo dragons for a day please? :)
@Kawaii Sure, that's fine with me! Do you have a preference for who?
@Kawaii Sure, that's fine with me! Do you have a preference for who?
@Kedreeva
None at all! Should you start the crossroads or should I?
@Kedreeva
None at all! Should you start the crossroads or should I?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535