Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Fighters & Fodder Leveling Service!
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][b][size=6]I'M CLOSED FOR INDETERMINATE TIME.[/size][/b][/center] [center][indent][img]https://45.media.tumblr.com/3a50b4a47c294de21d375231e1207f71/tumblr_nu3dokzUfM1uu8vwzo2_r1_400.gif[/img][/indent] Hello and welcome mortals to my leveling service! I currently offer two types of service: [b]Leveled Fighters[/b], [b]Leveling Fodder[/b]! You might notice that I have very few Slots for each and sometimes one service will not be available at a time. That's for preventing me from overwhelming myself.[/center] [size=3][b]DISCOUNTS[b][/size] ----- [LIST] [*] For recurring customers each dragon will be 230kT. [*] If you're new (up to 1 month since last reg. window) I'll do [b]one[/b] dragon for 200kT. [*] For Plaguelings every dragon will be 230kT. [*] If you pay in Gems, you get one leveled fodder (lvl7-8) for free! [/list] [size=3][b]RULES[/b][/size] ----- [list] [*] I can level your dragon in 3 to 7 days, but generally I take 4 days to complete 25 levels. To calculate how much time I'll take to do custom levels, just keep in mind that I can mostly do up to 300k EXP per day (more or less). [*] You get 50 food points of your choice from the Coli drops as a thank you for choosing my service! [*] I don't supply stones, you need to send them to me if you want me to put for you or the dragon will be sent without them. [*] I won't assign stats unless you want me to, please say which build you'd like while making the request. [*] To calculate your custom levels, just subtract the wanted level and the current level from the Prices Tab (EXP: lvl20 - lvl 10 = 135kT - 10kT = 125kT). [*] I accept Treasure, Gems and only the items on my wishlist [To Be Done] as payment. My Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:650. And please only send payment after I finish the service. [center] [b]PRICES[/b] [b]Level[/b] :: [b]Treasure[/b] 7 :: 4,000 8 :: 6,000 9 :: 7,500 10 :: 10,000 11 :: 15,000 12 :: 20,000 13 :: 27,500 14 :: 35,000 15 :: 45,000 16 :: 58,000 17 :: 75,000 18 :: 95,000 19 :: 115,000 20 :: 135,000 21 :: 155,000 22 :: 180,000 23 :: 200,000 24 :: 220,000 25 :: 240,000 [/center]
I'M CLOSED FOR INDETERMINATE TIME.

tumblr_nu3dokzUfM1uu8vwzo2_r1_400.gif

Hello and welcome mortals to my leveling service! I currently offer two types of service: Leveled Fighters, Leveling Fodder! You might notice that I have very few Slots for each and sometimes one service will not be available at a time. That's for preventing me from overwhelming myself.

DISCOUNTS

• For recurring customers each dragon will be 230kT.
  • If you're new (up to 1 month since last reg. window) I'll do one dragon for 200kT.
  • For Plaguelings every dragon will be 230kT.
  • If you pay in Gems, you get one leveled fodder (lvl7-8) for free!

RULES

• I can level your dragon in 3 to 7 days, but generally I take 4 days to complete 25 levels. To calculate how much time I'll take to do custom levels, just keep in mind that I can mostly do up to 300k EXP per day (more or less).
  • You get 50 food points of your choice from the Coli drops as a thank you for choosing my service!
  • I don't supply stones, you need to send them to me if you want me to put for you or the dragon will be sent without them.
  • I won't assign stats unless you want me to, please say which build you'd like while making the request.
  • To calculate your custom levels, just subtract the wanted level and the current level from the Prices Tab (EXP: lvl20 - lvl 10 = 135kT - 10kT = 125kT).
  • I accept Treasure, Gems and only the items on my wishlist [To Be Done] as payment. My Gem:Treasure ratio is 1:650. And please only send payment after I finish the service.

PRICES
    Level :: Treasure
    7 :: 4,000
    8 :: 6,000
    9 :: 7,500
    10 :: 10,000
    11 :: 15,000
    12 :: 20,000
    13 :: 27,500
    14 :: 35,000
    15 :: 45,000
    16 :: 58,000
    17 :: 75,000
    18 :: 95,000
    19 :: 115,000
    20 :: 135,000
    21 :: 155,000
    22 :: 180,000
    23 :: 200,000
    24 :: 220,000
    25 :: 240,000
SLOTS

I have two Slot list. One for fighters and other for fodder. These slots are for dragons, not players. So one player can fill all slots but I'll only accept limited dragons. I accept up to two 25lvl dragons per time and only 6 fodder per time. I usually get all fodders done within a day and 3-6 days for 25 leveled dragons. If you want a X lvl to X lvl you'll get the Leveled slots, not the fodder ones. I consider up to level 10 as fodder.

FIGHTERS SLOT

• Open
  • Open

FODDER SLOT

• Taking 2 per time.
SLOTS

I have two Slot list. One for fighters and other for fodder. These slots are for dragons, not players. So one player can fill all slots but I'll only accept limited dragons. I accept up to two 25lvl dragons per time and only 6 fodder per time. I usually get all fodders done within a day and 3-6 days for 25 leveled dragons. If you want a X lvl to X lvl you'll get the Leveled slots, not the fodder ones. I consider up to level 10 as fodder.

FIGHTERS SLOT

• Open
  • Open

FODDER SLOT

• Taking 2 per time.
RAFFLES

Every month I'll choose someone of the pinglist and previous costumers for a special prize! To enter, all you need to do is, obviously, purchase one of my services. And you'll win a leveling service with 40% discount, that means that you'll get a level 25 for only 140kT!

*the raffle will start once I get three costumers

PINGLIST

@aelith @NirCele
RAFFLES

Every month I'll choose someone of the pinglist and previous costumers for a special prize! To enter, all you need to do is, obviously, purchase one of my services. And you'll win a leveling service with 40% discount, that means that you'll get a level 25 for only 140kT!

*the raffle will start once I get three costumers

PINGLIST

@aelith @NirCele
[center][b]ACCEPTED AS PARTIAL PAYMENT ONLY[/b][/center] ----- [center][indent][item=Violet Daredevil Cover] [item=Bleak Birdskull Necklace] [item=Purple Birdskull Necklace] [item=Red Birdskull Necklace][/indent] [item=Veteran%s Eye Scar][item=Veteran%s Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran%s Leg Scars][/center]
ACCEPTED AS PARTIAL PAYMENT ONLY

Violet Daredevil Cover
Bleak Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Necklace
Gentle bump uvu

Please don't be discouraged even if you don't get business for a bit. Your prices are really nice in comparison to some that I've seen and I'm sure that people will buy when they're in need!
Gentle bump uvu

Please don't be discouraged even if you don't get business for a bit. Your prices are really nice in comparison to some that I've seen and I'm sure that people will buy when they're in need!
@Saphelle

Thanks! I really don't mind waiting c:
@Saphelle

Thanks! I really don't mind waiting c:
Bump!
Bump!
@Daepher
I'd be interested in paying you to level 3 fodder dragons if you're online
@Daepher
I'd be interested in paying you to level 3 fodder dragons if you're online
Ibadges.png
@aelith

Yeah, I'm free. You can send them~ which level you want?
@aelith

Yeah, I'm free. You can send them~ which level you want?
@Daepher
to level 7 :)
I'm trying to get a prize at nature but I won't make it if I'm the only one leveling my dragons...
@Daepher
to level 7 :)
I'm trying to get a prize at nature but I won't make it if I'm the only one leveling my dragons...
Ibadges.png
1 2 3 4 5 6