Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Hi there... I was wondering if you'd transmute some stuffs ?

@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute: transmute please
How many of that item I would like to brew: do you have a limit on how many items you'll transmute?
Total cost (if creating) & materials: depends on answer to above

Preferred time for the items to be sent: no pref
Hi there... I was wondering if you'd transmute some stuffs ?

@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute: transmute please
How many of that item I would like to brew: do you have a limit on how many items you'll transmute?
Total cost (if creating) & materials: depends on answer to above

Preferred time for the items to be sent: no pref
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Hello! I'll defiantly transmuted some things for you! ^^ I don't have a limit, but I'm currently transmuting some things now for Lunila, so depending on when those are done, it may take a lil' to get all the things you want transmuted... done. Umm, does that make sense? xD

Also, as you may of read, I'm going on a camp on Monday, so I may not start transmuting your items till next week. So if you would still like me to transmute your items, that's ok, but it's also fine if you don't want to wait =)

P.S If you still want me to, don't send the items till I say, just so your items don't get mixed up with any duplicates I have in my hoard. If some of this doesn't really make sense, I'll try to explain myself better if you want :)
@UnbridledPassion
Hello! I'll defiantly transmuted some things for you! ^^ I don't have a limit, but I'm currently transmuting some things now for Lunila, so depending on when those are done, it may take a lil' to get all the things you want transmuted... done. Umm, does that make sense? xD

Also, as you may of read, I'm going on a camp on Monday, so I may not start transmuting your items till next week. So if you would still like me to transmute your items, that's ok, but it's also fine if you don't want to wait =)

P.S If you still want me to, don't send the items till I say, just so your items don't get mixed up with any duplicates I have in my hoard. If some of this doesn't really make sense, I'll try to explain myself better if you want :)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Lunila
Your slimes are ready! Sending over now~
@Lunila
Your slimes are ready! Sending over now~
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[quote name="Minxwolfie" date=2016-03-04 02:28:47] UnbridledPassion Hello! I'll defiantly transmuted some things for you! ^^ I don't have a limit, but I'm currently transmuting some things now for Lunila, so depending on when those are done, it may take a lil' to get all the things you want transmuted... done. Umm, does that make sense? xD Also, as you may of read, I'm going on a camp on Monday, so I may not start transmuting your items till next week. So if you would still like me to transmute your items, that's ok, but it's also fine if you don't want to wait =) P.S If you still want me to, don't send the items till I say, just so your items don't get mixed up with any duplicates I have in my hoard. If some of this doesn't really make sense, I'll try to explain myself better if you want :) [/quote] Are u available now? @minxwolfie
Minxwolfie wrote on 2016-03-04:
UnbridledPassion

Are u available now? @minxwolfie
image.png
@UnbridledPassion
Yes I am! Sorry, I forgot to change the status etc. on the front page :)
@UnbridledPassion
Yes I am! Sorry, I forgot to change the status etc. on the front page :)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@minxwolfie great I will shoot u a pm!
@minxwolfie great I will shoot u a pm!
image.png
@Minxwolfie
Can you brew me a Red Mantle? I have all the materials if you're available.
@Minxwolfie
Can you brew me a Red Mantle? I have all the materials if you're available.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's a level 9 recipe! >.< If you would like anything else still, just say! Thanks for stopping by though ^^
@slp0001
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's a level 9 recipe! >.< If you would like anything else still, just say! Thanks for stopping by though ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@slp0001 I can do the mantle if u want :-) (I'm only saying something because I saw the OP cannot do it)
@slp0001 I can do the mantle if u want :-) (I'm only saying something because I saw the OP cannot do it)
image.png
@Minxwolfie
Oh, I'm sorry, I must've misread your cauldron level. I apologize!
@UnbridledPassion
Could you? I'd appreciate it! I'll send you the materials now.
@Minxwolfie
Oh, I'm sorry, I must've misread your cauldron level. I apologize!
@UnbridledPassion
Could you? I'd appreciate it! I'll send you the materials now.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36