Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@SwampQween
Ashenhartkrie has not been active, I'm afraid. I can, however, take up your reading for you, if you'd like.

@meowmeow2023 @Raan
Selenite has not been active as of late. If you would like, I can take up your offers, but I'm afraid I do not have my runes on me. (I will when I go home on the 21st though)

@xBlackheartx
A TEA LEAF? oOoooh. Haven't done that in a while. Sure! :D (I'll be slow, though. It's been a tiring week.)
@SwampQween
Ashenhartkrie has not been active, I'm afraid. I can, however, take up your reading for you, if you'd like.

@meowmeow2023 @Raan
Selenite has not been active as of late. If you would like, I can take up your offers, but I'm afraid I do not have my runes on me. (I will when I go home on the 21st though)

@xBlackheartx
A TEA LEAF? oOoooh. Haven't done that in a while. Sure! :D (I'll be slow, though. It's been a tiring week.)
@Sielf That would be fine with me, thank you. <3
@Sielf That would be fine with me, thank you. <3
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@Sielf
Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind the wait. Should I send you 1/2 payment now?
@Sielf
Thanks for the heads up. I don't mind the wait. Should I send you 1/2 payment now?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Sielf

Ah, I'm fine with waiting! I understand about it being a tiring week ^^ Take your time!
@Sielf

Ah, I'm fine with waiting! I understand about it being a tiring week ^^ Take your time!
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Sielf

Thanks for letting me know! I'm fine with waiting, thanks!
@Sielf

Thanks for letting me know! I'm fine with waiting, thanks!
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
You all are too good. ;w; @Raan Sure, that sounds fine! Heaven knows I would've forgotten it.
You all are too good. ;w; @Raan Sure, that sounds fine! Heaven knows I would've forgotten it.
Available!
Available!
@Selenite

Hi! I’d like to have a reading of The Loving Cup (runes), thanks!
@Selenite

Hi! I’d like to have a reading of The Loving Cup (runes), thanks!
@meowmeow2023

Selenite is unavailable and has not been active. I'll take your reading, however, if you'd like.
@meowmeow2023

Selenite is unavailable and has not been active. I'll take your reading, however, if you'd like.
@Sielf

Of course you can! ^_^
(I just wasn’t sure if you did rune readings—)
@Sielf

Of course you can! ^_^
(I just wasn’t sure if you did rune readings—)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78