Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@MatthewJM

Yup! c: Send me any specifics via message and I'll respond ASAP!
@MatthewJM

Yup! c: Send me any specifics via message and I'll respond ASAP!
@Sielf
Hello! It's been a while. Would it be possible to get a past life spread reading? C:
@Sielf
Hello! It's been a while. Would it be possible to get a past life spread reading? C:
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Pandamoniaz

It would be very possible ;o I'll send one to ya asap, lovely!
@Pandamoniaz

It would be very possible ;o I'll send one to ya asap, lovely!
@Sielf

Hello! I found this forum post so I can finally do this properly instead of PMing you out of the blue lol. I was wondering if I could have a past life tarot spread?
@Sielf

Hello! I found this forum post so I can finally do this properly instead of PMing you out of the blue lol. I was wondering if I could have a past life tarot spread?
qVhWRny.png
@BrookInTheMeadow

Hello, darling! (I don't mind PM's, so don't worry) But sure! I'll be a little slow since I'm at college but I'll get it either done today or tomorrow. ♥
@BrookInTheMeadow

Hello, darling! (I don't mind PM's, so don't worry) But sure! I'll be a little slow since I'm at college but I'll get it either done today or tomorrow. ♥
@Ashenhartkrie is it possible to get a Tree of Life Tarrot Reading? I can do treasure or items...
@Ashenhartkrie is it possible to get a Tree of Life Tarrot Reading? I can do treasure or items...
r7LsxK2.png
@NeverendingIris

Hey, friend! Ashenhartkrie can't do tarot readings right now. I think they might've closed down...

But I can get ya a readin' if you'd like.
@NeverendingIris

Hey, friend! Ashenhartkrie can't do tarot readings right now. I think they might've closed down...

But I can get ya a readin' if you'd like.
@Sielf i'd really like that! how much do i send via DM's?
@Sielf i'd really like that! how much do i send via DM's?
r7LsxK2.png
@NeverendingIris

You send half of a payment through the DM's when presenting what kind of reading you're looking for, OR you send the entire payment after the reading is done. ^^

For instance, if a reading is 20k gold, you'll first pay 10k and the other 10k comes when you've read the details and descriptions from the cards and such.

Does that kind of make sense?
@NeverendingIris

You send half of a payment through the DM's when presenting what kind of reading you're looking for, OR you send the entire payment after the reading is done. ^^

For instance, if a reading is 20k gold, you'll first pay 10k and the other 10k comes when you've read the details and descriptions from the cards and such.

Does that kind of make sense?
@Sielf yes it does! Thank you!
@Sielf yes it does! Thank you!
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78