Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [WIP] Battle Boost 3.0
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@SheofSilence

Would I be able to trade three Aids (or equivalent) for five Ambushes?
(Still waiting on a trade to solidify, so it's a curiosity question right now.)
@SheofSilence

Would I be able to trade three Aids (or equivalent) for five Ambushes?
(Still waiting on a trade to solidify, so it's a curiosity question right now.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky yup!
@Ellapinky yup!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence

I've got four aids and three guards, total 130, that I'd like to trade for 6 ambushes and 7 berserkers, if I've done my math right!
@SheofSilence

I've got four aids and three guards, total 130, that I'd like to trade for 6 ambushes and 7 berserkers, if I've done my math right!
@SheofSilence

i would like to send:

rally x1 = 75
shale hybrid x50 = 50
glass hybrid x40 = 40
obsidian hybrid x45 = 45
charged acuity fragment x8 = 16
diseased acuity fragment x5 = 10
zephyr might fragment x10 = 20
vile bolt x8 = 16
leaf bolt x20 = 20
jungle slash x10 = 10
pestilent slash x5 = 10
freezing slash x5 = 10
magical might fragment x3 = 45
earthen might fragment x15 = 15
shining might fragment x8 = 16
dark might fragment x8 = 16

for a total of 414 points, i believe! in exchange for being put on the waitlist for an eliminate, if possible. i run a giveaway thread and plan to do a raffle during the next nature conquest push where the grand prize is two boss familiars and an eliminate, but i have two eliminates and it would be great to be able to offer three so the winner can have the full set!
@SheofSilence

i would like to send:

rally x1 = 75
shale hybrid x50 = 50
glass hybrid x40 = 40
obsidian hybrid x45 = 45
charged acuity fragment x8 = 16
diseased acuity fragment x5 = 10
zephyr might fragment x10 = 20
vile bolt x8 = 16
leaf bolt x20 = 20
jungle slash x10 = 10
pestilent slash x5 = 10
freezing slash x5 = 10
magical might fragment x3 = 45
earthen might fragment x15 = 15
shining might fragment x8 = 16
dark might fragment x8 = 16

for a total of 414 points, i believe! in exchange for being put on the waitlist for an eliminate, if possible. i run a giveaway thread and plan to do a raffle during the next nature conquest push where the grand prize is two boss familiars and an eliminate, but i have two eliminates and it would be great to be able to offer three so the winner can have the full set!
@nezha

Jeez, man, you hoard a LOT of stuff.

Edit: @SheofSilence I'm working up materials for an Eliminate, can I get one held?)
@nezha

Jeez, man, you hoard a LOT of stuff.

Edit: @SheofSilence I'm working up materials for an Eliminate, can I get one held?)
@Ellapinky

it's from tons of grinding and very very very low demand. i believe i've sold large stacks of hybrid fragments on the ah for low prices in the past too but i just keep picking them up.
@Ellapinky

it's from tons of grinding and very very very low demand. i believe i've sold large stacks of hybrid fragments on the ah for low prices in the past too but i just keep picking them up.
@SheofSilence

have 83 scratch = 83 points
27 berserk = 135 points
12 ambush = 180 points
1 diseased acuity fragment =2 points

total = 400 points

want = one sad little eliminate so i can train some fodder and stop going broke TwT

one other thing, are minor health potions on the list or are you not trading points for them??
@SheofSilence

have 83 scratch = 83 points
27 berserk = 135 points
12 ambush = 180 points
1 diseased acuity fragment =2 points

total = 400 points

want = one sad little eliminate so i can train some fodder and stop going broke TwT

one other thing, are minor health potions on the list or are you not trading points for them??
zUvN5QT.png?1.png
@SheofSilence, my Guard for two Berserkers, please? Thanks!
@SheofSilence, my Guard for two Berserkers, please? Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nezha @Ellapinky

Ok here's the thing, I just ran out of eliminates. So it's back to the waitlist system! Please send me your trade, and I will add you to the waitlist, and will send out eliminates as soon as I can.

@nuttysaladtree Sure thing.
@dragonbreath381 Minor health pots aren't worth anything to me. I have like 500 and no one wants them. xD
@nezha @Ellapinky

Ok here's the thing, I just ran out of eliminates. So it's back to the waitlist system! Please send me your trade, and I will add you to the waitlist, and will send out eliminates as soon as I can.

@nuttysaladtree Sure thing.
@dragonbreath381 Minor health pots aren't worth anything to me. I have like 500 and no one wants them. xD
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence

So, should I leave it as a two-way CR, or...? I have one or two things left to gather and I'm good.
@SheofSilence

So, should I leave it as a two-way CR, or...? I have one or two things left to gather and I'm good.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54