Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Helpful egg swap (Available: Water)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
Do you have an egg, but you wish it was a different Flight/Element? I might be able to help you! [center] [b][u]Current egg element is: Water![/u][/b] [item=unhatched water egg] [/center] --------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]What is this thread for?[/b] If you’ve been wishing for a certain Flight’s egg, this is an opportunity for you to get what you need! I have one egg that I will trade to anyone for any other [u]elemental (not Nocturne or Bogsneak)[/u] egg. When I do, I'll update the 'current egg' at the top of this post to reflect what I have, and whoever needs that element instead can swap for that one, and so on and so on. [b]Rules/how-to:[/b] *If my current egg is the element you want, make a post calling dibs on it and saying what egg you'll be giving in exchange. I am not subscribed, so [u]don't forget to ping me![/u] First person to post asking for a certain egg is the person who gets it. *After I see your ping I'll make a post in reply to agree that the egg is yours and asking you to send it over [u]in PM or one way CR[/u]. I'm going to ask everyone to send their egg first as a safety measure. I'll PM my egg over to you in exchange as quickly as possible. For reasons explained below, please do not use two-way trade CRs. *I'll only take claims on the egg I actually have in my hoard, not the next egg someone has offered to send me. For example, if I have a Wind egg and you see someone offer me an Ice egg in exchange, you cannot call dibs on that Ice egg until I receive it, update the 'now available' image on the first page, and make a post saying that the Ice egg is up. *To give more people a chance to get what they need, please wait a day between swaps- so for example if you use this thread on Monday, no more trades for you until Wednesday. *The idea of this thread is to help people get the eggs they need for hatching/gifting/whatever, not so you can flip your lower valued eggs into higher valued ones to profit off the AH endlessly. I know there's practically no way to enforce this, but I do ask that you please only use this swap to get an egg you actually want, not a higher valued egg for AH profit flipping. *If you hatch an egg from this thread, feel free to share a picture of the dragon that comes out! [b]Extra notes:[/b] *Keep in mind that the 'available egg' in the first post will occasionally be incorrect, in the processing time after someone calls dibs but before I have noticed their post and received their replacement egg. Sorry for any confusion this causes! *Why not use the safety of a two-way CR instead of exchanging PMs? Because with PMs the thread only 'pauses' once, while everyone has to wait for me to notice your PM and update with the new egg. If we use two-way CRs the thread has to pause twice- once while it waits for me to pick up your egg, and then a second time while it waits for you to accept the trade. It slows things down. That's it! I hope I can help you with getting what you need.
Do you have an egg, but you wish it was a different Flight/Element? I might be able to help you!

Current egg element is: Water!
Unhatched Water Egg

What is this thread for?

If you’ve been wishing for a certain Flight’s egg, this is an opportunity for you to get what you need!

I have one egg that I will trade to anyone for any other elemental (not Nocturne or Bogsneak) egg. When I do, I'll update the 'current egg' at the top of this post to reflect what I have, and whoever needs that element instead can swap for that one, and so on and so on.

Rules/how-to:

*If my current egg is the element you want, make a post calling dibs on it and saying what egg you'll be giving in exchange. I am not subscribed, so don't forget to ping me! First person to post asking for a certain egg is the person who gets it.

*After I see your ping I'll make a post in reply to agree that the egg is yours and asking you to send it over in PM or one way CR. I'm going to ask everyone to send their egg first as a safety measure. I'll PM my egg over to you in exchange as quickly as possible.
For reasons explained below, please do not use two-way trade CRs.

*I'll only take claims on the egg I actually have in my hoard, not the next egg someone has offered to send me.
For example, if I have a Wind egg and you see someone offer me an Ice egg in exchange, you cannot call dibs on that Ice egg until I receive it, update the 'now available' image on the first page, and make a post saying that the Ice egg is up.

*To give more people a chance to get what they need, please wait a day between swaps- so for example if you use this thread on Monday, no more trades for you until Wednesday.

*The idea of this thread is to help people get the eggs they need for hatching/gifting/whatever, not so you can flip your lower valued eggs into higher valued ones to profit off the AH endlessly. I know there's practically no way to enforce this, but I do ask that you please only use this swap to get an egg you actually want, not a higher valued egg for AH profit flipping.

*If you hatch an egg from this thread, feel free to share a picture of the dragon that comes out!

Extra notes:

*Keep in mind that the 'available egg' in the first post will occasionally be incorrect, in the processing time after someone calls dibs but before I have noticed their post and received their replacement egg. Sorry for any confusion this causes!

*Why not use the safety of a two-way CR instead of exchanging PMs?
Because with PMs the thread only 'pauses' once, while everyone has to wait for me to notice your PM and update with the new egg.
If we use two-way CRs the thread has to pause twice- once while it waits for me to pick up your egg, and then a second time while it waits for you to accept the trade. It slows things down.

That's it! I hope I can help you with getting what you need.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Ping lists for people who would like to be notified when a certain type of egg is available. Feel free to ask to be added or removed at any time. If someone on one of these lists gets the egg they were looking for, they will automatically be removed from the list unless they ask me otherwise. Being on this list is not the same as having a claim on an egg, or having the egg saved for you- the first person to post 'dibs' is still the person who gets it, even if they were not on the ping list. [quote=Earth eggs] [/quote] [quote=Wind eggs] [/quote] [quote=Fire eggs] [/quote] [quote=Water eggs] [/quote] [quote=Light eggs] [/quote] [quote=Shadow eggs] [/quote] [quote=Ice eggs] [/quote] [quote=Lightning eggs] [/quote] [quote=Nature eggs] [/quote] [quote=Plague eggs] [/quote] [quote=Arcane eggs] [/quote]
Ping lists for people who would like to be notified when a certain type of egg is available. Feel free to ask to be added or removed at any time.

If someone on one of these lists gets the egg they were looking for, they will automatically be removed from the list unless they ask me otherwise.

Being on this list is not the same as having a claim on an egg, or having the egg saved for you- the first person to post 'dibs' is still the person who gets it, even if they were not on the ping list.

Earth eggs wrote:

Wind eggs wrote:

Fire eggs wrote:

Water eggs wrote:

Light eggs wrote:

Shadow eggs wrote:

Ice eggs wrote:

Lightning eggs wrote:

Nature eggs wrote:

Plague eggs wrote:

Arcane eggs wrote:

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
Reserve post has been made, thread is open!
Reserve post has been made, thread is open!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis

If you make a pinglist I'd love to be added to Light :)
@Quis

If you make a pinglist I'd love to be added to Light :)
@Ajax4life14
Sure thing! I'll take note of your name and make sure it gets into the list if/when I start using them. Thanks for the interest!
@Ajax4life14
Sure thing! I'll take note of your name and make sure it gets into the list if/when I start using them. Thanks for the interest!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis this is a neat idea! I'm a bit surprised someone hasn't kicked off the swapping yet, so would you like to swap it for a Light egg?
@Quis this is a neat idea! I'm a bit surprised someone hasn't kicked off the swapping yet, so would you like to swap it for a Light egg?
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse That would be fantastic! Thank you so much for helping me kick this off, I was starting to worry that the whole idea would be a flop.
@Lokenosse That would be fantastic! Thank you so much for helping me kick this off, I was starting to worry that the whole idea would be a flop.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
if/ when you acquire that light egg i'd love to trade with an arcane or water egg!
@Quis
if/ when you acquire that light egg i'd love to trade with an arcane or water egg!
Thanks to the very kind generosity of Lokenosse, the current available egg is now from Light flight!

@Ajax4life14 and @Mate you were both interested in Light eggs, so here's the pings you were hoping for.

Good luck with catching, all!
Thanks to the very kind generosity of Lokenosse, the current available egg is now from Light flight!

@Ajax4life14 and @Mate you were both interested in Light eggs, so here's the pings you were hoping for.

Good luck with catching, all!

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
@Quis
If your Light egg is still available, might you accept a Plague egg for it?
Thank you! ^^

EDIT: Sorry for the double ping, it posted twice for some reason!
@Quis
If your Light egg is still available, might you accept a Plague egg for it?
Thank you! ^^

EDIT: Sorry for the double ping, it posted twice for some reason!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25