Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //closed until next fest
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 311 312
@SnailMuffin I'm interested in all of your nature chests Rip me LOL! Which nature chest could I get for 85 GSD and under?
@SnailMuffin I'm interested in all of your nature chests Rip me LOL! Which nature chest could I get for 85 GSD and under?
iv4oCvY.png
@SnailMuffin
Hi there! I'm interested in your Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature goblins. How many GSD/treasure would that be please? ^^
@SnailMuffin
Hi there! I'm interested in your Ice, Shadow, Wind, Water and Nature goblins. How many GSD/treasure would that be please? ^^
2H1KHHC.png
@SnailMuffin

Nevermind
@SnailMuffin

Nevermind
m91xEaw.png
@SnailMuffin how many sanddollars for: [item=winter wind][item=carapace arm]and all the lovely seraph bits, please?
@SnailMuffin

how many sanddollars for: Winter Wind Carapace Arm and all the lovely seraph bits, please?
Y2yBHJZ.gif
Your: [item=luminous legguards] For: 50x[item=giant sand dollar] ? LAH luminous legguards is 25kt
Your:
Luminous Legguards

For:
50x Giant Sand Dollar

?

LAH luminous legguards is 25kt
@SnailMuffin Can I check your stock of coli familiars? (Do you still have the ones posted at least?)
@SnailMuffin Can I check your stock of coli familiars? (Do you still have the ones posted at least?)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@SnailMuffin
Would you happen to have any Skins I'm missing here? c: I'll happily fling many GSDs at you!
@SnailMuffin
Would you happen to have any Skins I'm missing here? c: I'll happily fling many GSDs at you!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@SnailMuffin I'm interested in the next items:
Sky Blue Arms Silks - 17200t / 24G
Sky Blue Leg Silks - 20999t / 21G
Sky Blue Silk Scarf - 21500t / 23G
Sky Blue Silk Veil - 26000t / 25G
Sky Blue Tail Bangle - 23500t / 25G
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 30000t / 40G

How much would be all of that in GSD?
@SnailMuffin I'm interested in the next items:
Sky Blue Arms Silks - 17200t / 24G
Sky Blue Leg Silks - 20999t / 21G
Sky Blue Silk Scarf - 21500t / 23G
Sky Blue Silk Veil - 26000t / 25G
Sky Blue Tail Bangle - 23500t / 25G
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 30000t / 40G

How much would be all of that in GSD?
gxI7g1F.png
@SnailMuffin
how much GSD for the trickster magic cards, all the grey slime, and the cosmologist fieldtools. Also art shop in forum signature below.
@SnailMuffin
how much GSD for the trickster magic cards, all the grey slime, and the cosmologist fieldtools. Also art shop in forum signature below.
@SnailMuffin
I'm from Lightning Flight, so I'd like to use my discount.
Paying in GSD, how much will be for everything of the following:

- All Nymphs
- All Goblins
- Sunlit Kelpie Mane
- All Baldwin Transmute

Thanks!
@SnailMuffin
I'm from Lightning Flight, so I'd like to use my discount.
Paying in GSD, how much will be for everything of the following:

- All Nymphs
- All Goblins
- Sunlit Kelpie Mane
- All Baldwin Transmute

Thanks!
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 311 312