Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S/T}Hoard {LF}Festival (img heavy)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 255 256
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795663][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color=#4d0099]I might as well make a new thread for this since the old one hasn't been active for almost three months now. All of this stuff's been piling up and it's... oof. If I get overwhelmed for whatever reason, I tend to get.. snappy, so apologies in advance if I come off that way. [b][color=#1d004d]Due to classes, my activity will be limited and replies may be late.[/b] [center] [b][size=5][color=#1d004d]Please be sure to read all the notes before posting anything here.[/size][/b] [color= transparent] . [/color] [b][size=5][color=#1d004d]Ratios:[/size][/b] [color=#1d004d][b]850T : 1g : .5 FC[/b] [color= transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center] [size=5][b][color=#FF00CF]No longer accepting Magical Shards when I reach 5.5k OR after Saturday September 29, 23:00 FR Time[s][/s][/b][/size] [size=4][color=#FF00CF][b]Obtained:[/b] [i][color=#FF00CF]1050[/color]/5500 FC[/i][/size] [/center] [b][color=#1d004d]Notes[/b][LIST] [*][color=#1d004d][b] Please don't ask me to price check more than 10 items at a time.[/b][color=#4d0099] Sets of something that isn't a bundle (e.g. the Grove Sylvan set but not the Grove Faerie Kit, all of a set of familiars) do not count as one item. It's fine if you ask for a bunch of stuff [i]and[/i] provide LAH prices. [*][color=#4d0099] Mixing payments is perfectly fine. [*][color=#4d0099] Pinging me isn't necessary since I'm subscribed to this thread. [*][color=#4d0099] If you'd rather PM me than post something in here, that's cool too. [*][color=#4d0099] Items in the "Tentatively Offering" section are not going to be traded for festival currency (This includes Prismatic Tokens, Spare Inventory Crates, Strange Chests, and NotN Drops). [*][color=#4d0099] The prices are all going to be based off of the worth in the AH (Unless stated otherwise). I'll be willing to go lower than AH prices if necessary, 10% at most. [*][color=#4d0099] Don't set up trades until I give the okay/reply with price checks that you're cool with. [*][color=#4d0099] 15% discount for Shadow & Lightning Flight. [*][color=#4d0099] Offering art or writing and want stuff I have? [b][color=#1d004d]Post something in my art thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1356709][color=#c293ec]here[/url][color=#1d004d] instead of this thread. They will be ignored if you post something here.[/b] [*][color=#4d0099] I'll offer [i]anything[/i] on this thread for the Prismatic Crackle accent for male Coatls. [/LIST] [b][color=#1d004d]Not Looking For[/b][LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]Dragons [color=#4d0099](Only exceptions are listed [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2478854][color=#c293ec]here[/url] or in my wishlist) [*][color=#4d0099]Festival Currency when not needed [indent][color=#4d0099](Prismatic Tokens, Strange Chests, and NotN Drops count as festival currency, as they are only available during certain holidays)[/indent] [/LIST] [quote=Pinglist] [color=#4d0099] For when the fest. shop opens @/Evarinya @/Tinytalkingtina [/quote]
I might as well make a new thread for this since the old one hasn't been active for almost three months now. All of this stuff's been piling up and it's... oof. If I get overwhelmed for whatever reason, I tend to get.. snappy, so apologies in advance if I come off that way. Due to classes, my activity will be limited and replies may be late.

Please be sure to read all the notes before posting anything here.
Ratios:
850T : 1g : .5 FC
No longer accepting Magical Shards when I reach 5.5k OR after Saturday September 29, 23:00 FR Time
Obtained: 1050/5500 FC

Notes
  • Please don't ask me to price check more than 10 items at a time. Sets of something that isn't a bundle (e.g. the Grove Sylvan set but not the Grove Faerie Kit, all of a set of familiars) do not count as one item. It's fine if you ask for a bunch of stuff and provide LAH prices.
  • Mixing payments is perfectly fine.
  • Pinging me isn't necessary since I'm subscribed to this thread.
  • If you'd rather PM me than post something in here, that's cool too.
  • Items in the "Tentatively Offering" section are not going to be traded for festival currency (This includes Prismatic Tokens, Spare Inventory Crates, Strange Chests, and NotN Drops).
  • The prices are all going to be based off of the worth in the AH (Unless stated otherwise). I'll be willing to go lower than AH prices if necessary, 10% at most.
  • Don't set up trades until I give the okay/reply with price checks that you're cool with.
  • 15% discount for Shadow & Lightning Flight.
  • Offering art or writing and want stuff I have? Post something in my art thread here instead of this thread. They will be ignored if you post something here.
  • I'll offer anything on this thread for the Prismatic Crackle accent for male Coatls.

Not Looking For
  • Dragons
    (Only exceptions are listed here or in my wishlist)
  • Festival Currency when not needed
    (Prismatic Tokens, Strange Chests, and NotN Drops count as festival currency, as they are only available during certain holidays)
Pinglist wrote:
For when the fest. shop opens
@/Evarinya @/Tinytalkingtina
. . . 23846.png . .
tumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
tumblr_inline_ojq6l3bgHj1r2ao8y_540.png
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [i][color=#4d0099]Apparel[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Apparel[/b][/i][/size] [size=5][b][color=#1d004d]Status: Up to date[/b][/size] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [quote = New Goods][center] [color=#4d0099] [color=#4d0099]None. [/center][/quote] [quote = Bundles][center] [color=#4d0099]None. [/center][/quote] [quote = Festival Favors/Cycled Out Apparel] [color=#4d0099]I have full sets of the following in these quantities: [indent][LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] 7 of the Celebration Sage set (The Cover, Lantern, Sash, Shawl, Sleeves, and Tassel); only interested in trading the full set to people, not individual pieces. [*][color=#4d0099] NotN: 4 of the Conjurer's set, 4 of the Ghost Flame set, 2 of the Jolly Jester set, 1 of the Deadpan Jester set. [/LIST][/indent] [center] [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape] [item=Black Iron Plates] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Celestial Attendant] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [item=Conflagrant Halo] [item=Conflagrant Kilt] [item=Deeprealm Trident] [item=Diver Crown] [item=Diver Emblem] [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Dryad's Guise] [item=Fin Jewels] [item=Flowering Gladeboughs] [item=Forest's Edge Vines] [item=Frigid Crown] [item=Gem Thief] [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Highland Scavenger] [item=Icicle Chains] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [item=Lovely Seraph Anklets] [item=Lovely Seraph Headpiece] [item=Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament] [item=Luminous Halo] [item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Luminous Sundrapes] [item=Map Kit] [item=Polished Trident ] [item=Powerpack Coat] [item=Prismatic Crystalscales] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons] [item=Sanddune Rags] [item=Sanguine Plumage] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] [item=Shady Crown] [item=Snowfall Robe] [item=Starlight Guise] [item=Starseer's Crown] [item=Starwood Veil] [item=Tree Warden's Garb] [item=Twilight Oracle's Guise] [item=Undine's Flatfins] [item=Voltaic Halo] [item=Voltaic Stormclaws] [item=Welder's Mask] [item=Whirlwind Crown] [item=White Raven Armor] [item=Will o' the Wisp] [/center][/quote] [quote = Swipp and Baldwin Apparel][center] [item=Aeruginous Leather Skullcap] [item=Aeruginous Scale Wingplates] [item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] [item=Amethyst Roundhorn] [item=Black Lab Coat] [item=Bloodstone Roundhorn] [item=Charming Sage Lantern] [item=Charming Sage Shawl] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings] [item=Cloudy Tail Feathers] [item=Crimson Arm Silks] [item=Crimson Fillet] [item=Crimson Silk Sash] [item=Crimson Silk Veil] [item=Crimson Tail Bangle] [item=Darksong Face Mask] [item=Diamond Talonclasp Pendant] [item=Duskcheer Colony] [item=Gold Satin Tunic] [item=Haunted Flame Cloak] [item=Haunted Flame Collar] [item=Haunted Flame Headpiece] [item=Haunted Flame Tail Jewel] [item=Haunted Flame Tail Ribbon] [item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Lab Coat] [item=Magician's Cloak] [item=Magician's Hat] [item=Magician's Staff] [item=Noxious Colony] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [item=Onyx Seraph Anklet] [item=Onyx Seraph Hip Drape] [item=Onyx Seraph Necklace] [item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle ] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves] [item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Primary Alchemist Tools] [item=Rattle Snake] [item=Raven Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Raven Sylvan Lattice] [item=Raven Sylvan Wings] [item=Red Lab Coat] [item=Sapphire Woodbasket] [item=Shadow Tome] [item=Sunlit Kelpie Mane] [item=Sunsong Haori] [item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [item=Twilight Colony] [item=Wild Kilt] [item=Wild Leather Boots] [/center][/quote] [quote = Flora/Fauna][center] [item=Crimson Feathered Wings] [item=Daisy Corsage] [item=Daisy Flower Crown] [item=Daisy Flowerfall] [item=Gold Wolf Cape] [item=Grey Wolf Cape] [item=Inkwell Feathered Wings] [item=Marigold Flower Crown] [item=Onyx Roundhorn] [item=Orchid Feathered Wings] [item=Pale Roundhorn] [item=Rose Feathered Wings] [item=Rose Tail Feathers] [item=Sapphire Tail Feathers] [item=Sunburst Feathered Wings] [item=Sunburst Tail Feathers] [item=Sunrise Hibiscus] [item=Violet Flowerfall] [/center][/quote] [quote = Plumed Apparel][center] [item=Black Currant Plumed Anklets] [item=Black Currant Plumed Cover] [item=Black Currant Plumed Headdress] [item=Black Currant Plumed Jabbot] [item=Black Currant Plumed Mantle] [item=Black Currant Plumed Tuft] [item=Blueberry Plumed Cover] [item=Blueberry Plumed Headdress] [item=Blueberry Plumed Tuft] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Anklets] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Corsage] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Cover] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Jabbot] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Mantle] [item=Cloudberry Plumed Tuft] [item=Date Plumed Anklets] [item=Date Plumed Cover] [item=Date Plumed Tuft] [item=Fig Plumed Anklets] [item=Fig Plumed Corsage] [item=Fig Plumed Mantle] [item=Fig Plumed Tuft] [item=Kiwi Plumed Corsage] [item=Kiwi Plumed Jabbot] [item=Kiwi Plumed Mantle] [item=Kiwi Plumed Tuft] [item=Mango Plumed Corsage] [item=Mango Plumed Jabbot] [item=Mango Plumed Mantle] [item=Mango Plumed Tuft] [item=Peach Plumed Anklets] [item=Peach Plumed Corsage] [item=Peach Plumed Jabbot] [item=Peach Plumed Mantle] [item=Peach Plumed Tuft] [item=Pomegranate Plumed Anklets] [item=Pomegranate Plumed Corsage] [item=Strawberry Plumed Anklets] [item=Strawberry Plumed Corsage] [item=Strawberry Plumed Cover] [item=Strawberry Plumed Headdress] [item=Strawberry Plumed Jabbot] [item=Strawberry Plumed Mantle] [/center][/quote] [quote = Sage Apparel][center] [item=Golden Sage Cover] [item=Golden Sage Lantern] [item=Golden Sage Sash] [item=Golden Sage Shawl] [item=Golden Sage Sleeves] [item=Learned Sage Shawl] [item=Learned Sage Sleeves] [item=Learned Sage Tassel] [item=Lucky Sage Lantern] [item=Lucky Sage Shawl] [item=Lucky Sage Sleeves] [item=Lucky Sage Tassel] [item=Mystic Sage Cover] [item=Mystic Sage Lantern] [item=Mystic Sage Sash] [item=Verdant Sage Sleeves] [/center][/quote] [quote = Shielding Scales][center] [item=Brass Scale Bracers] [item=Brass Scale Cuirass] [item=Brass Scale Gorget] [item=Brass Scale Tassets] [item=Brighthide Skullcap] [item=Hoary Scale Wingplates] [item=Ivory Tail Tatters] [item=Regal Scale Wingplates] [item=Regal Tail Tatters] [item=Roseate Leather Skullcap] [item=Roseate Scale Gorget] [item=Roseate Scale Wingplates] [item=Roseate Tail Tatters] [item=Viridian Scale Bracers] [item=Viridian Scale Greaves] [item=Viridian Scale Tassets] [item=Viridian Tail Tatters] [item=Weathered Leather Skullcap] [item=Weathered Scale Bracers] [item=Weathered Scale Gorget] [/center][/quote] [quote = Silks][center] [item=Celadon Arm Silks] [item=Celadon Fillet] [item=Celadon Leg Silks] [item=Celadon Silk Sash] [item=Celadon Silk Scarf] [item=Celadon Silk Veil] [item=Celadon Tail Bangle] [item=Celadon Wing Silks] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Fillet] [item=Golden Leg Silks] [item=Golden Silk Sash] [item=Golden Silk Scarf] [item=Golden Silk Veil] [item=Golden Tail Bangle] [item=Golden Wing Silks] [item=Gossamer Arm Silks] [item=Gossamer Fillet] [item=Gossamer Leg Silks] [item=Gossamer Silk Sash] [item=Gossamer Silk Scarf] [item=Gossamer Silk Veil] [item=Gossamer Tail Bangle] [item=Gossamer Wing Silks] [item=Sky Blue Arm Silks] [item=Sky Blue Fillet] [item=Sky Blue Leg Silks] [item=Sky Blue Silk Sash] [item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf] [item=Sky Blue Silk Veil] [item=Sky Blue Tail Bangle] [item=Sky Blue Wing Silks] [/center][/quote] [quote = Sylvan Apparel][center] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Anklets] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Dress] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Lattice] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Twist] [item=Diaphanous Sylvan Wings] [item=Ember Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Ember Sylvan Dress] [item=Ember Sylvan Filigree] [item=Ember Sylvan Wings] [item=Grove Sylvan Anklets] [item=Grove Sylvan Dress] [item=Grove Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Grove Sylvan Lattice] [item=Grove Sylvan Twist] [item=Grove Sylvan Wings] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Anklets] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Dress] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Filigree] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Lattice] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Wings] [item=Siren Sylvan Bracelets] [item=Siren Sylvan Dress] [item=Siren Sylvan Lattice] [item=Siren Sylvan Twist] [item=Siren Sylvan Wings] [item=Twilight Sylvan Dress] [item=Twilight Sylvan Filigree] [item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece] [item=Twilight Sylvan Lattice] [item=Twilight Sylvan Twist] [item=Twilight Sylvan Wings] [/center][/quote] [quote = Thorn Regalia][center] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Gilded Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Gloves] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Pastel Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Collar] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Gloves] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle] [item=Sanguine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Banner] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Crown] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [/center][/quote] [quote=Woodland Sets][center] [item=Autumn Woodbasket] [item=Autumn Woodguard] [item=Autumn Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodbrace] [item=Blooming Woodguard] [item=Blooming Woodtrail] [item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodwing] [item=Druid's Woodbasket] [item=Druid's Woodguard] [item=Druid's Woodmask] [item=Druid's Woodtrail] [item=Druid's Woodtreads] [item=Druid's Woodwing] [item=Frosted Woodbasket] [item=Frosted Woodbrace] [item=Frosted Woodmask] [item=Frosted Woodtrail] [item=Frosted Woodwing] [item=Helpful Woodbasket] [item=Helpful Woodmask] [item=Helpful Woodwing] [item=Honeyed Woodbasket] [item=Honeyed Woodbrace] [item=Honeyed Woodguard] [item=Honeyed Woodmask] [item=Honeyed Woodtreads] [item=Lucky Woodbasket] [item=Lucky Woodbrace] [item=Lucky Woodmask] [item=Lucky Woodtreads] [item=Lucky Woodwing] [item=Pastel Woodbasket] [item=Pastel Woodbrace] [item=Pastel Woodguard] [item=Pastel Woodtreads] [item=Poisonous Woodbasket] [item=Poisonous Woodguard] [item=Poisonous Woodmask] [item=Poisonous Woodtrail] [item=Poisonous Woodtreads] [item=Poisonous Woodwing] [item=Raven Woodbasket] [item=Raven Woodbrace] [item=Raven Woodguard] [item=Raven Woodmask] [item=Raven Woodtrail] [item=Raven Woodwing] [item=Sepia Woodbrace] [item=Sepia Woodguard] [item=Sepia Woodmask] [item=Sepia Woodtrail] [item=Sepia Woodwing] [/center][/quote]
Apparel
New Goods wrote:

None.
Bundles wrote:
None.
Festival Favors/Cycled Out Apparel wrote:
I have full sets of the following in these quantities:
  • 7 of the Celebration Sage set (The Cover, Lantern, Sash, Shawl, Sleeves, and Tassel); only interested in trading the full set to people, not individual pieces.
  • NotN: 4 of the Conjurer's set, 4 of the Ghost Flame set, 2 of the Jolly Jester set, 1 of the Deadpan Jester set.
Swipp and Baldwin Apparel wrote:
Flora/Fauna wrote:
Plumed Apparel wrote:
Sage Apparel wrote:
Shielding Scales wrote:
Silks wrote:
Sylvan Apparel wrote:
Thorn Regalia wrote:
Woodland Sets wrote:
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]Familiars[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center] [size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Familiars[/b][/i][/size] [size=5][b][color=#1d004d]Status: Up to date[/b][/size] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [quote = Festival/Retired/Cycled Out Familiars] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] I have 1 full set of Nymphs, 2 full sets of Goblins, and 25 full sets of Spirits. You can ask for separate familiars. [/LIST] [center] [item=Animated Armor] [item=Axe Mimic] [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] [item=Curious Kettle] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Luminous Ambassador] [item=Miniature Sornieth Globe] [item=Mistyhollow Agent] [item=Ravenous Cauldron] [item=Serthis Support] [item=Spidered Seat] [item=Sunbeam Ursa] [item=Tick-Tock] [item=Time Devourer] [item=Voltaic Ambassador] [item=Woodland Turkey] [/center][/quote] [quote = Coliseum Familiars][center] [item=Ashmane Chimera] [item=Crested River Flight] [item=Featherback Boar] [item=Flowering Pohip] [item=Giant White Toridae] [item=Greenwing Razorclaw] [item=Hydra] [item=Mossy Pohip] [item=Rat King] [/center][/quote] [quote = Gathering/Marketplace Familiars][center] [item=Blackline Bicorn Whale] [item=Buff Laced Cockatrice] [item=Candy Cockatrice] [item=Creeping Tendril] [item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw] [item=Enstatite Burrower] [item=Garden Larail] [item=Garden Watcher] [item=Harvest Hardshell] [item=Manticore] [item=Pink-Tail Mole] [item=Plantation Pincher] [item=Triple-Sight Firebug] [item=Yeti Brawler] [/center][/quote] [quote = Swipp/Baldwin Familiars][center] [item=Anomalous Nekomata] [item=Ashen Bicorn Whale] [item=Autumn Millifae] [item=Autumn Sea Dragon] [item=Bellus Glamourtail] [item=Cheerful Residue] [item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar] [item=Cinderkelp Loach] [item=Colorburst Buttersnake] [item=Empress Beetle] [item=Enamored Swan] [item=Flutterbun] [item=Glamourtail Hopper] [item=Inscribed Pangolin] [item=Lakelight Weaver] [item=Maple Caterpillar] [item=Patina Pangolin] [item=Peacock Spider] [item=Quartz Cockatrice] [item=Radiant Flutterbun] [item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] [item=Seaweed Scavenger] [item=Skycrest Bicorn] [item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [item=Spring Millifae] [item=Sweetheart Swan] [item=Tar-Trooper Slarg] [item=Tendril Loach] [item=Tricolor Yapper] [/center][/quote]
Familiars

Festival/Retired/Cycled Out Familiars wrote:
  • I have 1 full set of Nymphs, 2 full sets of Goblins, and 25 full sets of Spirits. You can ask for separate familiars.
Coliseum Familiars wrote:
Gathering/Marketplace Familiars wrote:
Swipp/Baldwin Familiars wrote:
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]Skins[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795663][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Festival Chests[/b][/i][/size] [size=5][b][color=#1d004d]Status: (Chests) Up to Date [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2435619][color=#c293ec]For skins/accents go here[/url][/b][/size] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [quote = Recent Chests/Skins] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] Note: All chests are shown in chronological order, from the oldest to the latest. Chests and skins from this week's festival are worth 29750T/29.75g/47 FC. [/LIST] [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/13233.png[/img][color=#4d0099] None. [/center] [/quote] [quote = Festival Chests] [center] [color=transparent]Light[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/18597.png[/img][color=transparent]Light[/color] [color=#4d0099] Consorts Box, Brightheart Chest x2, Candor Chest, Goldlight Chest, Featherback Chest x2, Sun Scatter Chest x4, Pixie Whisper Chest x2, Radiant Soul Chest x3, Bring the Eclipse Chest x2, Elpis Chest, Radiant Dawn Chest x3, Sol Wisher Chest x3, Omniscient Chest x4, Inner Light Chest [color=transparent]Lightning[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11966.png[/img][color=transparent]Lightning[/color] Thundervolt Chest, Surge Chest, Nightrunner Chest, Hydrone Chest x2, Electric Sparkle Chest, Thunderstruck Chest, Stormcloud Construct Chest, Electrified Chest [color=transparent]Fire[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/12530.png[/img][color=transparent]Fire[/color] Furnace Queen Chest, Lava Eater Chest, Masquerade Chest x2, Firebird Chest x2, Gaseous Ignition Chest x2, Combustion Chest, Copper Melt Chest x2, Magma Hoarder Chest x2, Lavatic Veneer Chest x2, Crown Of Thorns Chest, Warforged Chest x2, Molten Vein Chest x2, Flowing Ash Chest x2, Earthforge Whisper Chest, Golden Ire Chest, Plasma Professor Chest, Burnt Parchment Chest x2 [color=transparent]Arcane[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/13233.png[/img][color=transparent]Arcane[/color] Little Universe Chest x2, Enchanted Drake Chest, Spelldancer Chest, Spectral Sneak Chest, Runeborne Chest, Youngest God Chest, Fourpoint Serpens Chest [color=transparent]Plague[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/14100.png[/img][color=transparent]Plague[/color] Contaminated Chest, Union of Decay Chest, Cradle of Goo, Bogwyrm Chest, Shedding Season Chest x2, Plague Doctor Chest x3, Plasma Taucher Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Contagion Cauldron Chest x2, Spooky Tundra Chest [color=transparent]Earth[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/7320.png[/img][color=transparent]Earth[/color] Malachites Loyalty Chest, Wild Jasper Chest, Sardonyx Cabochon Chest, Neglected Caveminder Chest, Jeweled Talisman Chest x4, Lost Memories Chest x2, Soil Dust Chest x5, Tiger Tiger Chest [color=transparent]Ice[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8415.png[/img][color=transparent]Ice[/color] Ice Golem Chest, Dark Ice Chest, Frosted Chest, Colorful Ice Chest x2, Aurora Machinery Chest x3, Permafrozen Chest x2, Ice Princess Chest x2, King of Sylvan Frost Chest [color=transparent]Shadow[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/16284.png[/img][color=transparent]Shadow[/color] Shadow Within Chest, Twilight Brambles Chest, Faerie Dream Chest, Moon Glitter Chest, Dark Generation Chest, Shadow Tattoos Chest, Foxfire Guide Chest, Faerie Queen Chest [color=transparent]Wind[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/16999.png[/img][color=transparent]Wind[/color] Bamboo Bound Chest, Wingchime Chest, Face of the Wind Chest, Windsinger Worshiper Chest, Windward Chest, Wind's Prodigy Chest, Spirit Wings Chest [color=transparent]Water[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/10011.png[/img][color=transparent]Water[/color] Fishtivities Chest x2, Leviathan Chest x2, Ocean Sword Chest, Sea Mother Chest, Throatarium Chest x2, Undrowned Chest, Cherrybrook Chest, Deep-Seer Chest, Pearl Arowana, Abyss Pearl Chest x4, Ocean's Vibrant Chest, Hydrothermal Chest x5, Noodlebranch Chest x5, Go With the Floe Chest x4 [color=transparent]Nature[/color][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/26652.png[/img][color=transparent]Nature[/color] Botanys Back Chest, Springly Sprouts Chest, Leafydo Chest, Shrieking Striker Chest x2, Gladestream Chest, Tigerlily Chest x2, Verdant Embrace Chest, Lampyridae Chest, Glowing Growing Chest, Nectar Collector Chest x2, Overflowing Energy Chest, Season Chest x2, Cherry Dryad Chest, Abelhinha Chest x2, Crown Shyness Chest x2 [/center] [/quote]
Festival Chests
For skins/accents go here

Recent Chests/Skins wrote:
  • Note: All chests are shown in chronological order, from the oldest to the latest. Chests and skins from this week's festival are worth 29750T/29.75g/47 FC.
13233.png
None.
Festival Chests wrote:
Light18597.pngLight

Consorts Box, Brightheart Chest x2, Candor Chest, Goldlight Chest, Featherback Chest x2, Sun Scatter Chest x4, Pixie Whisper Chest x2, Radiant Soul Chest x3, Bring the Eclipse Chest x2, Elpis Chest, Radiant Dawn Chest x3, Sol Wisher Chest x3, Omniscient Chest x4, Inner Light Chest

Lightning11966.pngLightning
Thundervolt Chest, Surge Chest, Nightrunner Chest, Hydrone Chest x2, Electric Sparkle Chest, Thunderstruck Chest, Stormcloud Construct Chest, Electrified Chest

Fire12530.pngFire
Furnace Queen Chest, Lava Eater Chest, Masquerade Chest x2, Firebird Chest x2, Gaseous Ignition Chest x2, Combustion Chest, Copper Melt Chest x2, Magma Hoarder Chest x2, Lavatic Veneer Chest x2, Crown Of Thorns Chest, Warforged Chest x2, Molten Vein Chest x2, Flowing Ash Chest x2, Earthforge Whisper Chest, Golden Ire Chest, Plasma Professor Chest, Burnt Parchment Chest x2

Arcane13233.pngArcane
Little Universe Chest x2, Enchanted Drake Chest, Spelldancer Chest, Spectral Sneak Chest, Runeborne Chest, Youngest God Chest, Fourpoint Serpens Chest

Plague14100.pngPlague
Contaminated Chest, Union of Decay Chest, Cradle of Goo, Bogwyrm Chest, Shedding Season Chest x2, Plague Doctor Chest x3, Plasma Taucher Chest, Cordyceps Crown Chest, Contagion Cauldron Chest x2, Spooky Tundra Chest

Earth7320.pngEarth
Malachites Loyalty Chest, Wild Jasper Chest, Sardonyx Cabochon Chest, Neglected Caveminder Chest, Jeweled Talisman Chest x4, Lost Memories Chest x2, Soil Dust Chest x5, Tiger Tiger Chest

Ice8415.pngIce
Ice Golem Chest, Dark Ice Chest, Frosted Chest, Colorful Ice Chest x2, Aurora Machinery Chest x3, Permafrozen Chest x2, Ice Princess Chest x2, King of Sylvan Frost Chest

Shadow16284.pngShadow
Shadow Within Chest, Twilight Brambles Chest, Faerie Dream Chest, Moon Glitter Chest, Dark Generation Chest, Shadow Tattoos Chest, Foxfire Guide Chest, Faerie Queen Chest

Wind16999.pngWind
Bamboo Bound Chest, Wingchime Chest, Face of the Wind Chest, Windsinger Worshiper Chest, Windward Chest, Wind's Prodigy Chest, Spirit Wings Chest

Water10011.pngWater
Fishtivities Chest x2, Leviathan Chest x2, Ocean Sword Chest, Sea Mother Chest, Throatarium Chest x2, Undrowned Chest, Cherrybrook Chest, Deep-Seer Chest, Pearl Arowana, Abyss Pearl Chest x4, Ocean's Vibrant Chest, Hydrothermal Chest x5, Noodlebranch Chest x5, Go With the Floe Chest x4

Nature26652.pngNature
Botanys Back Chest, Springly Sprouts Chest, Leafydo Chest, Shrieking Striker Chest x2, Gladestream Chest, Tigerlily Chest x2, Verdant Embrace Chest, Lampyridae Chest, Glowing Growing Chest, Nectar Collector Chest x2, Overflowing Energy Chest, Season Chest x2, Cherry Dryad Chest, Abelhinha Chest x2, Crown Shyness Chest x2

. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]Others[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Other Items[/b][/i][/size] [size=5][b][color=#1d004d]Status: Ask for availability[/b][/size] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [quote = Baldwin/Swipp Materials] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]I'm not trading materials that are on my wishlist (e.g. Snail Husks, Green Goo/Ooze/Sludge...) [*][color=#4d0099]Transmuted Baldwin items shown here are in full stacks (i.e. one item = x99 of the thing, two items = x198, etc etc). I'm not trading away the other mats (sulfur, reductions, etc.) [/LIST] [center] [item=Smoky Quartz] [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [item=Unstable Serthis Concoction] [item=Apatite] [item=Azure Lure] [item=Berserker's Belt] [item=Berserker's Belt] [item=Black Wolf Pelt] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] [item=Bluesand Agate] [item=Canopic Jar] [item=Canopic Jar] [item=Celestial Horn] [item=Ceremonial Sash] [item=Dainty Lilypad] [item=Fluted Conch] [item=Firestarter] [item=Firestarter] [item=Fossilized Fish] [item=Fossilized Fish] [item=Glowing Pocket Bundle] [item=Glowing Pocket Bundle] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [item=Limestone Stalactite] [item=Maple Leaf] [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide] [item=Rhodocrosite] [item=Snow Streak Pinion] [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] [item=Unnatural Leg Bones] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] [/center] [/quote] [quote=Vistas] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]I have 4 full sets of 16-17 festival vistas (All named after their respective festivals). [*][color=#4d0099]I have 20 of all the current 17-18 festival vistas (All named after deities). [/LIST] [center] [item=Vista: 3rd Anniversary] [item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew] [item=Vista: Foxfire Grove] [item=Vista: Fungi] [item=Vista: Succulents] [item=Vista: Swap Stand] [/center] [/quote] [quote = Dragons] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]Don't exalt please! [*][color=#4d0099]I have three Naomi descendants. I can breed 'em if anyone wants that, either with their respective mates or with your own, as long as I get collateral (especially for System). [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20718&tab=dragon&did=35411794][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/354118/35411794p.png[/img][/url] [color=#4d0099]System is a 4th gen Naomi descendant that makes 5th gen babies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20718&tab=dragon&did=36134118][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/361342/36134118p.png[/img][/url] [color=#4d0099]Err is a 5th gen Naomi descendant that makes 6th gen babies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=20718&tab=dragon&did=39087815][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/390879/39087815p.png[/img][/url] [color=#4d0099]Pampinta is an 8th gen Naomi descendant that makes 9th gen babies [/LIST] [/quote]
Other Items
Baldwin/Swipp Materials wrote:
  • I'm not trading materials that are on my wishlist (e.g. Snail Husks, Green Goo/Ooze/Sludge...)
  • Transmuted Baldwin items shown here are in full stacks (i.e. one item = x99 of the thing, two items = x198, etc etc). I'm not trading away the other mats (sulfur, reductions, etc.)

Vistas wrote:
  • I have 4 full sets of 16-17 festival vistas (All named after their respective festivals).
  • I have 20 of all the current 17-18 festival vistas (All named after deities).

Dragons wrote:
  • Don't exalt please!
  • I have three Naomi descendants. I can breed 'em if anyone wants that, either with their respective mates or with your own, as long as I get collateral (especially for System).
    35411794p.png
    System is a 4th gen Naomi descendant that makes 5th gen babies
    36134118p.png
    Err is a 5th gen Naomi descendant that makes 6th gen babies
    39087815p.png
    Pampinta is an 8th gen Naomi descendant that makes 9th gen babies

. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795663][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]Tentatively Offering[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Tentatively Offering[/b][/i][/size][/center] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] Do [b][color=#1d004d]NOT[/b][color=#4d0099] offer festival currency for any of these items. [*][color=#4d0099] Will trade this stuff for whatever's on my wishlist. [*][color=#4d0099] Offering art/writing? Go over to my art thread- I have a lot more to trade over there! [*][color=#4d0099] My highest priority for this stuff is art, but I will look at treasure and gem offers. I will trade anything here for what's on my wishlist, especially Eliminate stones. [/LIST] [quote = Bundles] [center] [color=#4d0099] Gonna update later [/center] [/quote] [quote = Apparel] [center] [color=#4d0099] Gonna update later [/center] [/quote] [quote = Familiars] [center] [color=#4d0099] Gonna update later [/center] [/quote] [quote = Other] [center] [color=#4d0099] Gonna update later [/center] [/quote]
Apparel | Familiars | Skins | Others | Tentatively Offering | On Hold | Wishlist
Tentatively Offering
  • Do NOT offer festival currency for any of these items.
  • Will trade this stuff for whatever's on my wishlist.
  • Offering art/writing? Go over to my art thread- I have a lot more to trade over there!
  • My highest priority for this stuff is art, but I will look at treasure and gem offers. I will trade anything here for what's on my wishlist, especially Eliminate stones.
Bundles wrote:
Gonna update later
Apparel wrote:
Gonna update later
Familiars wrote:
Gonna update later
Other wrote:
Gonna update later
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795663][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]On Hold[/i] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16947468][color=#c293ec]Wishlist[/url] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]On Hold[/b][/i][/size][/center] [b][color=#1d004d]Notes:[/b][color=#4d0099] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]I will hold items for two weeks. If the person who I am holding said items for does not respond in that given time period or after, I will remove the items and put them back up for sale. [*][color=#4d0099]Also, if someone is planning on trading for items with festival currency, they must have it ready before Saturday 21:00 FR Time. I will not accept festival currency the following Sunday and the items that were being held will be put back up for sale. [/LIST] [quote=Regular] [LIST=1] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Festival] [LIST=1] [*][color=#4d0099]MistyGold: [item=Starwood Veil] [*][color=#4d0099]Halfling: [item=Carapace Arm] [item=Forest's Edge Vines] [item=Mistyhollow Agent] [item=Cloak of the Cosmos] [*][color=#4d0099]sylscarlett: [item=Polished Trident] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=For Art/Writing] [LIST=1] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [*][color=#4d0099]name: [item=item here] [/LIST] [/quote]
On Hold
Notes:
  • I will hold items for two weeks. If the person who I am holding said items for does not respond in that given time period or after, I will remove the items and put them back up for sale.
  • Also, if someone is planning on trading for items with festival currency, they must have it ready before Saturday 21:00 FR Time. I will not accept festival currency the following Sunday and the items that were being held will be put back up for sale.
Regular wrote:
  1. name:
  2. name:
  3. name:
  4. name:
  5. name:
Festival wrote:
  1. MistyGold:
  2. Halfling:
  3. sylscarlett:
  4. name:
  5. name:
For Art/Writing wrote:
  1. name:
  2. name:
  3. name:
  4. name:
  5. name:
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795574][color=#c293ec]Apparel[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795587][color=#c293ec]Familiars[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/orums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795614][color=#c293ec]Skins[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795663][color=#c293ec]Others[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795714][color=#c293ec]Tentatively Offering[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1708812#post_16795731][color=#c293ec]On Hold[/url] [color=#4d0099]| [i][color=#4d0099]Wishlist[/i] [color = transparent] . [/color] [color = transparent] . [/color] [/center] [center][size=6][i][b][color=#1d004d]Wishlist[/b][/i][/size][/center] [color=#4d0099]* I am not buying any of the following, I am only trading for them. [quote = NotN/Festival Favors] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099]For NST, I'll be taking 7 each of the Baldwin skins. Due to time constraints of the challenge, I will not be able to brew the 14 I need in time. [color=transparent]It's not September so this isn't gonna apply :Y[/color] [*][color=#4d0099] All skins are going to be worth 34kT/40g/80 FC. [/LIST] [center] baldwin skin 1 x7 - baldwin skin 2 x7 [/center] [/quote] [quote = Apparel/Familiars/Materials/Hoarding] [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] I've compiled all the apparel familiars, things I hoard, and materials I want in the bio below. [*][color=#4d0099] Will only take a full stack of what I hoard (Save for the Eliminate stones and eggs). [*][color=#4d0099] A single unit of items that aren't eggs or Eliminate stones that is in the hoarding section is worth 85T/.1g/.2 festival currency, a stack is 8.5kT/10g/20 festival currency. [*][color=#4d0099] Elemental eggs are worth 170kT/200g/400 festival currency. [*][color=#4d0099] I'll take any and all Baldwin materials except for Yellow Goo/Ooze/Sludge [/LIST] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22875758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228758/22875758_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [/quote] [quote = Skins/Accents] [color=#4d0099]The skins shown below are what catch my eye, but I'll look at any user-made accents. I have little to no interest in skins that have any of these or are for the following: [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] Skydancers/Imperials [*][color=#4d0099] Jewelry/Silks [*][color=#4d0099] Filigree [*][color=#4d0099] Achromatic/Grayscale/Golden [*][color=#4d0099] Clothing [/LIST] [color=#4d0099]If they have anything listed below then I'll be more interested (These may override what I'm not looking for): [LIST] [*][color=#4d0099] Rainbows [*][color=#4d0099] Parasites [*][color=#4d0099] Gore [*][color=#4d0099] Lovecraftian/Eldritch horrors [*][color=#4d0099] Female Nocturne: Floral themes (Bonus if there's roses or has some sorta dark theme? I'm not looking for cute pastel stuff) [/LIST] [color = transparent] . [/color] [center] [skin=3368] [skin=4412] [skin=5116] [skin=6307] [skin=7895] [skin=7975] [skin=7989] [skin=9277] [skin=9421] [skin=9691] [skin=11658] [skin=11795] [skin=12131] [skin=12672] [skin=12784] [skin=12954] [skin=12967] [skin=13211] [skin=13359] [skin=13873] [skin=13932] [skin=13996] [skin=14716] [skin=14858] [skin=14862] [skin=15557] [skin=15774] [skin=17737] [skin=17788] [skin=17948] [skin=18669] [skin=20179] [skin=21655] [skin=23155] [/center] [/quote] [quote = Specialty Items] [center] [item=Boon of Fertility] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [/center] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=#4d0099] * All primary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll) * All secondary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll) * All tertiary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll and Smirch) [/quote] [quote=Dragons] [center] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=14&element=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=10&wings=113&auth=8b1dfeb2ebd6c75743ec9e18d27a46b4b5c404af&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=#252A25][b]Aromantic Pride[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] Any gender/breed [color=#96D200]Wind[/color]/[color=#005B00]Nature[/color] flight Moon/Fern/Obsidian (Black range) Pinstripe/Paint/Capsule [/color] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=9&element=8&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=117&auth=1ddab6aa732ede2a74b9972078215e93c3aff94f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=transparent].[/color] [color=#252A25][b]Pan Pride[/b] [color=transparent].[/color] Any gender/breed [color=#FF00CF]Arcane[/color]/[color=#FEE366]Light[/color]/[color=#00C0A9]Lightning[/color]/[color=#060AA3]Water[/color] flight Cottoncandy/Cerulean/Lemon Pinstripe/Peregrine/Contour [/color] [/columns] [/center] [/quote]
Wishlist
* I am not buying any of the following, I am only trading for them.

NotN/Festival Favors wrote:
  • For NST, I'll be taking 7 each of the Baldwin skins. Due to time constraints of the challenge, I will not be able to brew the 14 I need in time.
    It's not September so this isn't gonna apply :Y
  • All skins are going to be worth 34kT/40g/80 FC.

baldwin skin 1 x7 - baldwin skin 2 x7
Apparel/Familiars/Materials/Hoarding wrote:
  • I've compiled all the apparel familiars, things I hoard, and materials I want in the bio below.
  • Will only take a full stack of what I hoard (Save for the Eliminate stones and eggs).
  • A single unit of items that aren't eggs or Eliminate stones that is in the hoarding section is worth 85T/.1g/.2 festival currency, a stack is 8.5kT/10g/20 festival currency.
  • Elemental eggs are worth 170kT/200g/400 festival currency.
  • I'll take any and all Baldwin materials except for Yellow Goo/Ooze/Sludge
Skins/Accents wrote:
The skins shown below are what catch my eye, but I'll look at any user-made accents. I have little to no interest in skins that have any of these or are for the following:
  • Skydancers/Imperials
  • Jewelry/Silks
  • Filigree
  • Achromatic/Grayscale/Golden
  • Clothing
If they have anything listed below then I'll be more interested (These may override what I'm not looking for):
  • Rainbows
  • Parasites
  • Gore
  • Lovecraftian/Eldritch horrors
  • Female Nocturne: Floral themes (Bonus if there's roses or has some sorta dark theme? I'm not looking for cute pastel stuff)
Specialty Items wrote:

* All primary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll)
* All secondary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll)
* All tertiary gene scrolls (Except the gene removal scroll and Smirch)
Dragons wrote:
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=22&breed=14&element=3&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=10&wings=113&auth=8b1dfeb2ebd6c75743ec9e18d27a46b4b5c404af&dummyext=prev.png .
Aromantic Pride
Any gender/breed
Wind/Nature flight
Moon/Fern/Obsidian (Black range)
Pinstripe/Paint/Capsule
dragon?age=1&body=164&bodygene=22&breed=9&element=8&gender=1&tert=42&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=117&auth=1ddab6aa732ede2a74b9972078215e93c3aff94f&dummyext=prev.png .
Pan Pride
Any gender/breed
Arcane/Light/Lightning/Water flight
Cottoncandy/Cerulean/Lemon
Pinstripe/Peregrine/Contour
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
@SnailMuffin How much for gold muck?
@SnailMuffin How much for gold muck?
@hybris
Gold muck's going for 40 gems (Or about 27kT), but I only have one of them available now.

@yukitsukihana
Sure, I'll send the grasshopper over in a bit!
@hybris
Gold muck's going for 40 gems (Or about 27kT), but I only have one of them available now.

@yukitsukihana
Sure, I'll send the grasshopper over in a bit!
. . . 23846.png . .
she/her | 3+ FRT
please use pronouns
listed in my
dragons' bios.
. .
. 23846.png . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 255 256